BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Who knows, it could change. There seems to be a lot confusion with the ordering process. If things do change, hopefully it’s not in the direction of xplan and no adm promises being recinded.
This is why I went with Chrispy's dealership. Too much uncertainty with the majority of Ford dealers! They may say one thing and once the vehicle is on their asphalt, they hold you for ransom knowing the supply will be short, especially if it's a First edition.
Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is why I went with Chrispy's dealership. Too much uncertainty with the majority of Ford dealers! They may say one thing and once the vehicle is on their asphalt, they hold you for ransom knowing the supply will be short, especially if it's a First edition.
What are the terms from Chrispy's dealership?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hi @schase, great thread, thank you for starting it. Could you please add a column for the City the dealer is located in?

Jide25

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None (2018 Raptor previous)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Denver CO - Barbee's Freeway Ford - They would not comment on anything as they "don't even have pricing from Ford yet".

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@schase Can we add who's selling at MSRP. Marina Ford came back to me and said they can not guarantee MSRP, Southbay Ford yes they will charge MSRP,. Galip ford in Van nys , YES to msrp, xplan

OP
OP

schase

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@schase Can we add who's selling at MSRP. Marina Ford came back to me and said they can not guarantee MSRP, Southbay Ford yes they will charge MSRP,. Galip ford in Van nys , YES to msrp, xplan
Yep, let me work on this

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello and welcome to the Master List of Bronco Dealer's!

I want to help everyone out and hopefully save Bronco buyers some future headaches. As such, I've compiled some of the feedback I've been reading over the past couple of days regarding individual dealerships.

I put together this spreadsheet below, documenting which dealers have ADM, X-Plan, and other special pricing deals.

I will not include any unverified dealers on this list. Some of this information is evolving over time, and I will update existing dealers on the sheet should specifics change.

Please comment below with your choice dealer and whether or not they are offering the 2021 Bronco without ADM, and if they have other special offers such as X-Plan or invoice discounts. ALSO, If your dealer has any dealer documentation fees please include that as well. I will update the sheet to be as accurate as possible, please let me know if you have any feedback. Thank you!

Edit needed for Galphin Ford....its actually Galpin Ford (they are the world's largest Ford dealer and have been for about 30 yrs)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This MSRP stuff is all subject to change, it's too far out.
Chevy cut dealer allocations on the 2020 Corvette by 20% because they couldn't meet their projection. Fewer Vettes equals less discounting and more gouging.
Bronco is a special interest unit much like the Corvette is and is by comparison a luxury purchase for not a few buyers.
At this point we just don't know how much covid will effect Bronco production (supply) or the economy (demand) for that matter. Dealers don't know either.
Very true, every time I get close to reserving one, this kind of reality hits.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting to see that only 1 dealer is offering additional discounts. I am not familiar with how the system works, but he is apparently planning to profit from volume. I wonder why others are not doing the same.

Can someone explain how discounting or not would benefit the dealership?

Edit: I actually just googled this and think I found the answer...Holdback. If this is the case then the Holdback must be greater than $1,000, correct?
They make money on the hold back. For example, when I bought my 18 Raptor, I paid MSRP, and their was a $4k hold back on it.

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Edit needed for Galphin Ford....its actually Galpin Ford (they are the world's largest Ford dealer and have been for about 30 yrs)
Thanks my fat fingers are all over the place when I wrote that post.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Very true, every time I get close to reserving one, this kind of reality hits.
agreed on supply and demand. But they had way more than enough time to source their items for their BOMs to support projected sales. They should not punish the ones who made a reservation.

liefhiro

First Name
Hanania
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco 2017 Focus RS
The General Sales Manager at Norm Reeves Super Store in California told me they would be at MSRP and that they will honor x plan pricing.

Chewcudda

Black Diamond
First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia soul, mini cooper, kawasaki versys
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
contacted Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney TX.
no ADM
they are x plan dealers but do not know if x plan will be available based on if it is considered a "specialty vehicle"
unknown if any other discounts

Coolbreeze704

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Found this article and the link to the Pin application

Dear Shareholder: As a special thank-you to our shareholders, we’re pleased to offer qualifying shareholders the opportunity to participate in our “Friends & Neighbors” Special Vehicle Pricing Privilege (also known as our "X-Plan"). This program is designed to put qualifying shareholders behind the wheel of a new Ford Motor Company vehicle at a pre-determined price. Currently, Ford and Lincoln products are available under the program. From time to time, selected models in short supply may be excluded from the program. Your local dealer can advise you of any availabilityrestrictions. If you’d like to participate, it’s simple: 1. Fill in the form included with this letter. 2. Send the completed form along with proof of Ford Stock ownership (documentation must show you are a current Ford Motor Company shareholder who has held a minimum of one hundred (100) shares of Ford Motor Company stock (Ticker: F) for at least the past 6 months) to: Shareholder Relations Vehicle Program PO Box 1270 Melbourne, FL 32901 Fax #: 866-440-5495 Email: [email protected] 3. We will process your request and send you an X-Plan Personal Identification Number (PIN). Only one X-Plan PIN will be issued every 12 months to each qualifying shareholder. 4. Visit any participating Ford or Lincoln dealer who will confirm your eligibility using your Social Security Number and PIN. 5. Select an eligible vehicle. 6. Confirm the vehicle costs – “Friends and Neighbors” (X-Plan) pricing is shown on our vehicle invoice to the dealer. (Ask the dealer for a copy of the invoice.) 7. Complete the purchase or lease agreement. 8. Arrange for delivery. Ford Motor Company reserves the rig

I purchased 100 shares today using the Webull app to purchase it in minutes. Actually gained over 3% today!

Here is a link to Webull and a free stock when you make your 1st deposit.

webullicon.png
980****953 welcomes you to Webull
8d319295f8f54816be6f3c242ae9aa70.png
…and gives you a chance to get a free stock
Don’t let trading commissions eat up your profits.
0026e691992a4444a9d0bad94b50698e.png
Zero Commission
227b90d50dc3420191441a71fe455fa1.png
Zero Platforms Fees
a70b7a5f033f46e6ba24732416bff76f.png
Zero Initial Deposit
Gain access to real-time quotes, in-depth charting, full extended hours trading, and 24/7 live customer
Don't miss your free stock
ACCEPT INVITATION
Sponsored