Sponsored

Which Off roadeo if you could only do one???

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious what others are thinking. If you've been to more than one offroadeo site, which one did you like best?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Moab.

It also happens to be the one that is hardest to get to if you aren't local. ~3 hour drive away from any major population center.

Second place would be New Hampshire—particular if you can visit during the fall.

If I was stuck in the southeast or midwest and wanted to attend a Bronco Off-Roadeo and make a mini-vacation out of the trip I would do Vegas. Easiest/cheapest to get to.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bird Dog Off Road

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Moab.

It also happens to be the one that is hardest to get to if you aren't local. ~3 hour drive away from any major population center.

Second place would be New Hampshire—particular if you can visit during the fall.

If I was stuck in the southeast or midwest and wanted to attend a Bronco Off-Roadeo and make a mini-vacation out of the trip I would do Vegas. Easiest/cheapest to get to.
That's a good point about Vegas. I'm not sure why they put two of them so close together (Vegas and Moab) and left regions with huge populations with nothing closer (Midwest and Southeast)

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Texas. I have family there. But I’m surprised no one has said why isnt there a smoky mountain off rodeo?!

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a good point about Vegas. I'm not sure why they put two of them so close together (Vegas and Moab) and left regions with huge populations with nothing closer (Midwest and Southeast)
Midwest kind of makes sense—there isn’t any real major off-road trails in the midwest. I did expect them to put something in Pennsylvania or eastern Kentucky/West Virginia for the midwest folks, but guess they decided against it.

I am surprised, however, that there was nothing in the southeast. Tennessee seems like the perfect state for one of these.

OP
OP
Bird Dog Off Road

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Midwest kind of makes sense—there isn’t any real major off-road trails in the midwest. I did expect them to put something in Pennsylvania or eastern Kentucky/West Virginia for the midwest folks, but guess they decided against it.

I am surprised, however, that there was nothing in the southeast. Tennessee seems like the perfect state for one of these.
Yea, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Michigan would also be good places for one if they added a Midwest location. I agree Tennessee would be a great option as well for the Southeast. I'm originally from the Knoxville area and the landscape there is perfect (i.e. Windrock).

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just booked one and chose Nevada. It is on my wifes birthday weekend so we had limited options between Texas and Nevada available. Texas looked like it would be more fun to me with the water in the videos. Other things to consider for people flying are flights(both costs and times, especially on a after work friday, home by sunday night trip), rental car, and distance from the off-roadeo. I guess they only have a shuttle available for their Texas location. Their partner hotel in Vegas was $700+ per night, so I booked with MGM which I get M life rewards discounts/free rooms, and booked at a hotel(mandalay bay) that has a rental car company inside so I don't need to worry about picking up and returning to airport and paying parking fees. There are multiple other hotels with rental cars though too. I'll be there October 16!
Sponsored