First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay, okay ... a bunch of grammarians on this forum ... is a reservation holder.
Why wouldn't they go ahead and convert to an order?
Never mind, if the person doesn't even understand the difference between the Sport and the big Bronco...I'm sure they'll get around to getting off the waitlist when they feel like it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish the big brother had some of the little bro's party tricks.

Like a usable bottle opener, under seat storage and rubberized 2nd row seat backs.
Heated steering, adaptive cruise, the little lights on back door, the turning fog /turn lamps in front bumper.... For 20k less.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We don't know the boron properties of the metal. The Big Bronco could be more or less rust resistant.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/289364256_Effect_of_different_boron_content_on_corrosion_resistance_of_low_carbon_steel#:~:text=The results show that the,0.002%, the corrosion rate of

That being said, they would have been vastly better off not having their front grill both say BRONCO. Just make the Sport say FORD instead to differentiate them for the Plebeians.
Personally, I'd prefer if the "real" Bronco said Ford instead of Bronco - like the classic models. I'm sure someone will make a retro-style front grille though.

oscargolong

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had this conversation with both car and non car people and it's wearing me out.

I'm not hating on the Sport, I dig it, it's just annoying 😂

Ford Bronco Who else is dealing with this? BabyBroncoGrill
Its almost like when my mother in law sees Ohio State on TV and says "who is playing Ohio?" I don't even like OSU, its just annoying.

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
3 people told me they’ve seen Broncos on the street. They were all bronco sports lol
Yup, same here. Two co-workers, one friend, and a clueless Jeep salesman for me. They should not have named it a Bronco. Very poor choice. Half the time I Google something for the Bronco, it shows me a Sport. Really annoying, in my opinion.
I am finally getting around to converting my reservation this week. My dealer sent me an email with a link to the B&P and instructions on how to save it as a pdf to send to him.

The link was for the Sport. I feel confident that the order will be entered correctly already.
I plan to employ trust but verify.
I don't trust easily these days and that would kill it. Wow.

3C7EC214-EBB6-4A89-A2EC-228FB4BDB9B0.jpeg

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How is the bottle opener on the rear support bar not usable?
Ford Bronco Who else is dealing with this? 3C7EC214-EBB6-4A89-A2EC-228FB4BDB9B0
Those who buy a 2-dr don't even get one. But for 4-dr buyers, they can treat the compromised structural integrity of a roll bar like a Friday night at the local VFW. I wonder if you fill it before the factory warranty expires if they will empty the bottle cap catcher for free?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am still not convinced that the Bronco Sport was not supposed to be the return of the Bronco. Similar to what Chevy did with the Blazer. Then somebody with some sense stepped in and steered the design team in the right direction but also saw the benefit of keeping the smaller suv. This would explain why the Sport was so far ahead of the Bronco in design and production. Makes no other sense as to why you would release the Sport in front of the Flagship.
Are you old enough to remember the Ford Probe???

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can remember in high school when my wrangler driving friend was being all flirty with this hot girl, and then she said she had a “Jeep” too, but really she drove a two door GEO tracker, and he went all hardo and had to correct her, and you could see the chemistry dissipate.

does it really matter?

there’s a D90 around here with the license plate “NTAJEEP”.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yup, people are confused. Ford should of put the focus on the Bronco and released the Bronco sport second.
I thought you were saying they should have named the Bronco Sport the Focus X or something, which I would have also been fine with.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the Bronco sport, but think it’s just a butched up Subaru Forester.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you old enough to remember the Ford Probe???
Looooooved that! Was supposed to get a hook up on the second gen when I was 16 but it fell through. Wasn’t it supposed to replace the mustang?
Sponsored