First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here. I always say that I've lost all hope and I'm done with it but when scheduling time comes around, I always get antsy and cross my fingers for some luck. Any luck. You'd think I'd learn by now.
Sponsored

Locotarget

Base
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Colorado HRT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just had this discussion with my kid the other day. My whole Bronco dream is nostalgia driven off of my parents '69 that they used to have which is why I am married to a 2-Door as well and the extreme limitations put on the build due to the MIC.

I've strung together 2-3 beaters in an attempt to get to Bronco nirvana but I don't know if I want to play that game again. If I do pull away from the Bronco it won't be for a Jeep or a Land Rover or anything in a similar vein, it will just to have a nice vehicle that I don't have to hold together with duct tape ;-)

Both of my kids are trying to talk me into hanging in there and I probably will until my current POS dies but when that happens, more than likely, the dream dies as well.

EDIT: 2-Door Badlands, 2.7, High Package towing removed. 10/2020 reservation
hope it happens for you soon…..!

lawcdav1

Outer Banks
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If the main reason for tow package is for the bike carrier and you don't intend to pull any trailers/campers on a regular basis, then ditch the tow and go aftermarket.
Ditched my tow 2 weeks ago!

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I totally lost hope. 7/15 res in the same situation. At a year after the deposit I put a deposit down on another vehicle, had the vin for that one in 3 days, so I have since canceled the Bronco.

ozzz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14 res and nothing since res made....
fairly ridiculous at this point.
badlands, 4 door, 2.3 manual, mic, tow, lux... for 2022 added sas.

Sponsored
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7-14 res date, ordered 2-2 - 2021
Got a vin and window sticker
1-6-2022 deliverie then 2-2 now 4-4 what’s next

FMC

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLB 35 AMG, Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely no hope, 594 days and I my dealers says they have heard nothing.

Spitrat

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 BMW 335is,15 Chev 2500 DMax, 16 BMW R 1200 RS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

4DRBADLANDS/A51/SAS/2.7/Lux/Tow
7/16/2020 Reservation. No production date yet. I feel exactly the same way you do. So frustrating to see people get theirs months from reserving. I am in a smaller market so that is going against me (Knoxville, TN) The only thing that is encouraging is that at lease my Bronco (if I ever get mine) isn't covered in dirt and snow in parking lot in Michigan. My build: 4DRBLACKDIAMOND/CARB GRAY/SAS/2.7/MID/HARD TOP, ELIMINATED THE TOW PACKAGE MONTHS AGO.

Sponsored

DeBo

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 door. Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had to order a Sport to fill the gap. Funny, I wanted a 22 from the beginning, wasn’t expecting to have it pushed out to ‘24.
I needed a car last May and bought a Sport. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I kept my reservation and have a build date in March but not holding my breath. My dealer is already saying they "are getting $2000 above MSRP". If the Bronco never happens I'm not going to lose too much sleep. BTW the Sport has a tow, I didn't get my email until 2 weeks after I dropped the hitch for my Bronco

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m also one of those guys that was hoping to get my Bronco around the time I retire. Moving to the desert soon and this would have been great. But I ordered from a small town dealer. Mine can’t get built but he now has 2 stripped Big Bends on the lot. Not for me even though it would be MSRP. By the time mine comes in I will have long moved on. I will buy if market is right but may just sell. Can’t keep the emotions up for this long.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I needed a car last May and bought a Sport. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I kept my reservation and have a build date in March but not holding my breath. My dealer is already saying they "are getting $2000 above MSRP". If the Bronco never happens I'm not going to lose too much sleep. BTW the Sport has a tow, I didn't get my email until 2 weeks after I dropped the hitch for my Bronco
The Badlands Sport should be a good replacement for my Escape but the 2 Door Badlands is meant to be a replacement for my ‘95 Lightning which I sold too soon thinking the Bronco would be late ‘21 or early ‘22.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm buying something by Fall. I hope it's a Bronco, but it may be a solid gold Mercedes #humblebrag

DeBo

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 door. Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Badlands Sport should be a good replacement for my Escape but the 2 Door Badlands is meant to be a replacement for my ‘95 Lightning which I sold too soon thinking the Bronco would be late ‘21 or early ‘22.
My son stole my Colorado when he got his license last year, now that the Bronco may show up he wants me to trade in the Colorado and keep the Sport for him. After the driving with the 360 CO-Pilot for a while now I would rather have him in the Sport.
Sponsored