Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

if anyone needs local advice, just tag me in this thread. They are building some new hotels by the TYS airport but I dont think they will be ready by then not sure, but the area is in a booming trend (Just west of Townsend in Maryville/Alcoa) Its closer / easier than staying over in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg if you want to not be in the tourist hot mess, but can access it easily.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird question, but can you just go and browse? I only saw the $75 option for Bronco owners. I am 100% sure mine won't be in yet :)

Last edited:

Bobtailbronco

Badlands
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969, 1973, 1977 and 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mattwings,
Yes, registration is for registering a Bronco to be on the grounds with a reserved spot. Spectators are not charged entry.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably only for Saturday... but yeah, I’m gonna be there

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Weird question, but can you just go and browse? I only saw the $75 option for Bronco owners. I am 100% sure mine won't be in yet :)
I think it's free to anyone who just wants to show up and kick tires / walk around.

I have my own weird question. Anyone know if this event is dog-friendly? Our greyhound will not let us take any road trips without him and I know my wife will want to come along, so I can't ask her to stay at home to babysit him. She's (almost) as excited about the Bronco as I am.

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Wifey has friends in TN. Last week she asks me I wanted to go see the 1st week in April. I saw this was happening later, so I asked her would t matter if went then. Anyways, I'll be in TN during this weekend. LOL. Not sure how far this is from Nashville, have to check that out.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Wifey has friends in TN. Last week she asks me I wanted to go see the 1st week in April. I saw this was happening later, so I asked her would t matter if went then. Anyways, I'll be in TN during this weekend. LOL. Not sure how far this is from Nashville, have to check that out.
about 3 hours and a time change.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will definitely be there. My family and I went in October and saw the reveal of the overland build. I will be going down and Friday and staying all day Saturday and coming home Sunday. I live about 3 hours away. Last time we made a day trip and then came back home the same day. Seeing the new bronco was amazing but seeing all the others was worth it also. I’ll be going every year as long as I live here.

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Super Celebration (EAST) | Bronco Driver

It is on April 21-24 this year (as opposed to October just last year).

My understanding is that there will be 6G models there again for browsing.
Being as it is closer to actual delivery time and after job #1... maybe, just maybe these will be actual production models with current production parts in the correct configuration.
And furthermore, just maybe you might actually be able to get closer to them and (even further) maybe get to sit in one?

Just throwing the info out there for whoever wants to plan to go.

Either way, if it is the same ones that were at the last one, anyone who gets a chance to go will walk away with a new appreciation and perspective on how these things are in real life.

It is truly worth the trip!
My wife and kids are coming with me. We are lucky to live close to the event- in Maryville, TN, about 45 minutes away. Can’t wait. That last one had several awesome Broncos.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

about 3 hours and a time change.
Hmm, That's not to bad. Gotta convince the wife to let me go, even solo. She'll be able to hang with her friend and I'll have a guys day.

Sponsored

DubleDown

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 911S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Coming from Raleigh. Very interested.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hmm, That's not to bad. Gotta convince the wife to let me go, even solo. She'll be able to hang with her friend and I'll have a guys day.
its a super easy drive and scenic right across i40 to 140 to 411/321 Townsend. I am over there in Nash A LOT!

351HO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150, 92 Ranger, 85 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's free to anyone who just wants to show up and kick tires / walk around.

I have my own weird question. Anyone know if this event is dog-friendly? Our greyhound will not let us take any road trips without him and I know my wife will want to come along, so I can't ask her to stay at home to babysit him. She's (almost) as excited about the Bronco as I am.
I went last year with my dogs and it was definitely dog friendly. The Ford people even had water bowls set up near the new Broncos.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went last year with my dogs and it was definitely dog friendly. The Ford people even had water bowls set up near the new Broncos.
This is all I needed to know. Thank you! We just booked our Airbnb cabin down the road. Will drive down from NYC area on Thu/Fri and plan to attend at least all day Saturday. Can't wait!

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to go as well. Looks super cool. I have a few newbie questions that I am hoping that someone can help me with.

1. Has anyone ever attended this event in an RV? Is there parking for RV’s?
2. If you are just going to see the new Bronco’s and do not have one yet, would you recommend 1 or 2 days?
3. Any recommendations for near by hotels? Still deciding if I should drive up in my RV or not.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing a lot of future Bronco owners there!!
Sponsored