First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
-they’ve created a new vehicle from the ground up.
- yea sure it shares parts with other vehicles, standard practice but it’s all new.
- 4wd off-road capability vehicle with removable tops
- there’s a reason Jeep hasn’t had any competition since the Suzuki samurai. It’s hard to build.
- BLAZER
- bronco heritage and it’s OG not OJ
- union workforce made in America.

I love the bronco and I’ll wait as long as I needed to bcuz I intend to own for the long term.
let’s give ford credit for designing and engineering an awesome vehicle that we’ve all wanted for a very long time. ESP bcuz I hate jeeps.

687FCF2C-4576-400E-A2C4-A0DCC95DF4D1.jpeg
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uh oh… you said the magic word (Suzuki Samurai)… Now @Tricky Dick will appear out of thin air to gush his love and dedication for this vehicle. I think he may be Doug Demuro in disguise, TBH.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uh, besides the thread title, is there a question in there? Or better yet, is there a question in there that you didn't answer yourself?

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion:
noun

a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My main reason for being patient is pretty simple… getting pissed off hasn’t really ever gotten me anything, other than into trouble.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not pissed off about the bronco anymore. It’s really laughable. And I’ve got one being delivered well I think, maybe being pulled by actual horse team from somewhere- I’ve actually lost a lot of interest in it. Maybe the fire will re-ignite once it’s actually delivered but at this point the love affair is dying….

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am lucky I guess, in that I still have my 2015 Jeep JKU. Not in any rush. Just wanted to have a new Bronco. Had hoped for a 2021 but think have been pushed back to 2022. Maybe they should come up with a "special" designation of "2021.5" for all us who ordered one in time, but got bumped to 2022.....

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
-they’ve created a new vehicle from the ground up.
- yea sure it shares parts with other vehicles, standard practice but it’s all new.
- 4wd off-road capability vehicle with removable tops
- there’s a reason Jeep hasn’t had any competition since the Suzuki samurai. It’s hard to build.
- BLAZER
- bronco heritage and it’s OG not OJ
- union workforce made in America.

I love the bronco and I’ll wait as long as I needed to bcuz I intend to own for the long term.
let’s give ford credit for designing and engineering an awesome vehicle that we’ve all wanted for a very long time. ESP bcuz I hate jeeps.

687FCF2C-4576-400E-A2C4-A0DCC95DF4D1.jpeg
They really just copied jeeps homework. They changed a few things and that’s about it.

Deleted member 3063

I’m not pissed off about the bronco anymore. It’s really laughable. And I’ve got one being delivered well I think, maybe being pulled by actual horse team from somewhere- I’ve actually lost a lot of interest in it. Maybe the fire will re-ignite once it’s actually delivered but at this point the love affair is dying….
look at the silver lining, you can flip it and make a profit

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think very very few here are disappointed in the bronco itself. Ford management, public relations, etc. is another matter.....

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm off the same opinion. I don't need this I want this so I can wait for it to be my way, not anyway.
Too who ever, the soap box is now yours!

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is my reason,
I was born in the 60's and as I was going thru the 70's I was heavily involved with dirt bike racing. I was in a sever crash in a desert race in New Mexico. My sisters boy friend had an early bronco and it was the vehicle that came to my rescue way out in the desert and hauled me to the closest town. My mother was called from the little doctors office there and was told of the grim news that I needed immediate urgent surgery to save my life. She was too distraught to drive so a family friend volunteered to drive her to the small clinic. The decision was made to haul me to the bigger town with the hospital. As it turns out, this family friend just purchased a brand new Bronco, second generation unit. How could I be so lucky!!?? I rode it two different Bronco's in one day. One of which was a brand new '78. Of course at this time I didn't have a clue as I was unconscious but what an awesome opportunity!! As it turns out, I survived and kept up with the off road life style and I have owned four Broncos in the past. This new one will be my fifth. I am patient because I have waited since 1996 to purchase a new one. A few more months to add to my continuing off road / Bronco life story is not a problem. Here is a picture of the rescue Bronco back in the day.
I hope other people have deep rooted memories of Broncos in their past. Maybe without the drama though. Please share. Have a great adventurous life with your Bronco!!
Ford Bronco Why Am I patient with Ford? IMG_6415.JPG

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is my reason,
I was born in the 60's and as I was going thru the 70's I was heavily involved with dirt bike racing. I was in a sever crash in a desert race in New Mexico. My sisters boy friend had an early bronco and it was the vehicle that came to my rescue way out in the desert and hauled me to the closest town. My mother was called from the little doctors office there and was told of the grim news that I needed immediate urgent surgery to save my life. She was too distraught to drive so a family friend volunteered to drive her to the small clinic. The decision was made to haul me to the bigger town with the hospital. As it turns out, this family friend just purchased a brand new Bronco, second generation unit. How could I be so lucky!!?? I rode it two different Bronco's in one day. One of which was a brand new '78. Of course at this time I didn't have a clue as I was unconscious but what an awesome opportunity!! As it turns out, I survived and kept up with the off road life style and I have owned four Broncos in the past. This new one will be my fifth. I am patient because I have waited since 1996 to purchase a new one. A few more months to add to my continuing off road / Bronco life story is not a problem. Here is a picture of the rescue Bronco back in the day.
I hope other people have deep rooted memories of Broncos in their past. Maybe without the drama though. Please share. Have a great adventurous life with your Bronco!!
Such an awesome story
Glad u made it through…

Mine begins with my dad and his ‘73, we weren’t close but the memories of my 6 yr old running around the gravel roads with my Pops listening to Bob Seger created this bond to the bronco and well my Dad..

I just wish I could re-find that same 6 yr old energy for it now… Ford has kind of smothered that fire…

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Such an awesome story
Glad u made it through…

Mine begins with my dad and his ‘73, we weren’t close but the memories of my 6 yr old running around the gravel roads with my Pops listening to Bob Seger created this bond to the bronco and well my Dad..

I just wish I could re-find that same 6 yr old energy for it now… Ford has kind of smothered that fire…
That's awesome brother. Glad to hear other cool old memories.
My six year old grandson sat on my lap the other day ad drove my 69 Bronco. First drive for him!! Tough to beat that as well!!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my reason,
My first vehicle was a 71' u15. Since then I've owned a 66' u14 and an 81' and still own two other 66' u14 and u15 and another 71' u15. That is why I can remain loyal to the bronco, yet still be frustrated with Ford management if that makes sense lol.
Sponsored