Sponsored

Why are you choosing 2 or 4 door Bronco? Which will have better resale value?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can someone explain the attraction to having the doors in the vehicle? Keep in mind I used run my Jeep Wrangler for months at a time without doors (and never had them with me). What am I missing?
I think people (including me) who never had the 'doors off feature' would always want to know how it would feel to drive without doors.

But the discussion here is which one to buy whether a 2 or 4 door ?
Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As far as resale value is concerned, who cares. Just buy the one you like and enjoy the heck out of it.
Exactly what I wanted to hear ?

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a toss up pretty much daily, but I think I'm gonna stick with the 2 door. I love the coupe look. Had a challenger and now a 2 door (technically 3 cause of the hatch) gti. The wife has a 2011 4 door escape (FWD only though) that gets good MPG and can be the hauler. No kids and only a 60+ lbs dog and gear to carry so either the seats will come out or be folded down which should be enough room to fit gear and the dog. If not there's always a roof rack or something to make it work.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you plan on buying a bigger vehicle in the future for potential children then go for the 2 door ($$$$). If you’d prefer to save money in the long run for the need of space, then get the 4 door ($$).

Basically what I’m saying is that the 4 door is cheaper in the long run if you plan on needing a vehicle for a family. I’m in the same boat as you with no kids yet but I do have a 60lb dog that I take everywhere.
we also have a a large dog.......... noted

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still not sure

I like the looks of both a lot. 4-door might look better with the 35s while the 33s on the Badlands looks like more than enough.

I do like the extra seat in the 4 door since I haul a lot of kids around. I also like that I can decide on the trail to take off the doors or roof panels and store them behind the 2nd row. Like the ability to sleep in it a little easier and likely haul mountain bikes easier inside.

I also like the bigger gas tank by almost 4g on the 4 door. Lots of wide open spaces by me that end up in big mileage days. 4 door will also probably drive better at higher speeds in the desert by me.

I also like the slide out tailgate on the 4 door and love what you can do with the optional modular roof.

2 door definitely harkens back to the original (I still have my dad's 68 that he bought new in the fall of '67). It's amazing how big even the 2 door is compared to the my old Bronco. Huge! I know the 4 door is 15.7" longer but then the 2 door is already over 21" longer than my old Bronco. I won't be doing any super hard-core rock crawling anymore so not really worried about length that much and since they're both the same width, there's no benefit to that.

Sometimes I like the look of the 2 door better and then I see a certain 4 door and it looks like a beast. Not even sure yet. I wouldn't worry about resale but I suspect 4 doors will be a little better just because that's what most people will be buying and looking for down the road.

You can't go wrong. Think it through and just go for it. I don't think any of else will regret it!

Sponsored

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I love both and understand the pros and cons of both I am going to be honest in that I think the 2 Door looks more fun! Keep the weight down and watch the 27L rip. If you can live with 4 passengers and less 16" of storage then the 2 door is where it is at!

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Absolutely 2-door for me. I would like the bigger fuel tank but eh. I can grab some Rotopax or something. No kids and no dogs, even if I did, the answer is still 2 door for me.

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still not sure

I like the looks of both a lot. 4-door might look better with the 35s while the 33s on the Badlands looks like more than enough.

I do like the extra seat in the 4 door since I haul a lot of kids around. I also like that I can decide on the trail to take off the doors or roof panels and store them behind the 2nd row. Like the ability to sleep in it a little easier and likely haul mountain bikes easier inside.

I also like the bigger gas tank by almost 4g on the 4 door. Lots of wide open spaces by me that end up in big mileage days. 4 door will also probably drive better at higher speeds in the desert by me.

I also like the slide out tailgate on the 4 door and love what you can do with the optional modular roof.

2 door definitely harkens back to the original (I still have my dad's 68 that he bought new in the fall of '67). It's amazing how big even the 2 door is compared to the my old Bronco. Huge! I know the 4 door is 15.7" longer but then the 2 door is already over 21" longer than my old Bronco. I won't be doing any super hard-core rock crawling anymore so not really worried about length that much and since they're both the same width, there's no benefit to that.

Sometimes I like the look of the 2 door better and then I see a certain 4 door and it looks like a beast. Not even sure yet. I wouldn't worry about resale but I suspect 4 doors will be a little better just because that's what most people will be buying and looking for down the road.

You can't go wrong. Think it through and just go for it. I don't think any of else will regret it!
Definitely agree with you and @Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name . I want the 2 door but sometimes the 4 door just looks awesome. I think for the swampy tight wooded trails and logging roads of VA that will be the majority of my off-roading, the 2 door would suite me better. Even though the cargo space of the 4 door is also appealing. Hard choice!

Sponsored
OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm picking a 2 door because it is just for me, we have a SUV for the family. I simply don't require the additional space. And the cost plus up to go from 2 to 4 doors (if you don't require it) could get you other much better options IMHO.
Great point.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My opinion is get what you want :)

I’ll probably get the 4 door to be a little more practical for my day to day use.

Last edited:

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands