Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Boomers need blind spot monitoring because nobody uses mirrors anymore. Probably the same reason back up cameras were made to be a mandatory install
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree, mid Big Bend, add tube steps, modular bumper and rear locker might end up the sweet spot pricing wise.
I'm still on the Black Diamond with mid and tow. I really want the heated steering wheel. But not up selling myself just to get it. Hoping Ford comes out with a cold weather package as on option. Heated seats, steering wheel, remote start and engine block heater.

TCLong

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm looking at an 2-door Outer Banks - 2.7L Ecoboost - Lux Package - Tow Package - Cyber Orange (Probably) I want all the creature comforts ;)

OP
OP
pony2bronco

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The mid package has pretty much every option that I would pick if ala carte was an option. With the exception of heated steering wheel and wireless charging.

-Intelligent access
-AC power outlet
-Auto dimming rear view
-Heated seats
-Remote start
-Reverse sensing
-Blis

All must haves for me.
I mean I guess heated seats might be nice and the AC outlet could find a use one day. The wireless charger in the high pack seems useless to me since it's near the cupholders, I'm definitely not paying for their nav subscription.

I really wish it included adaptive cruise, I could care less about the blind spot / lane keeping personally.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
as has been discussed, auto-start is available from your ford-pass app on your phone so you don't need mid-package to remote start your Bronco. Black Diamond comes with standard-package btw, Outer-Banks is the first level that includes mid-package.
Ford Pass is free for a short trial but then you have to pay a monthly supscription fee.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Rear view camera would be the only thing I’d want from the mid package. Don’t feel the need for any of the other stuff.
Rear view camera is standard. You just don’t get grid lines unless you get the Mid package.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
as has been discussed, auto-start is available from your ford-pass app on your phone so you don't need mid-package to remote start your Bronco. Black Diamond comes with standard-package btw, Outer-Banks is the first level that includes mid-package.

From what I understand the ford pass app will be a yearly subscription correct?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mean I guess heated seats might be nice and the AC outlet could find a use one day. The wireless charger in the high pack seems useless to me since it's near the cupholders, I'm definitely not paying for their nav subscription.

I really wish it included adaptive cruise, I could care less about the blind spot / lane keeping personally.
I would never own adaptive cruise, lane keeping or any other autonomous crap. Blis I love.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

From what I understand the ford pass app will be a yearly subscription correct?
I'm not 100% on that yet, I think there are free functions and subscription functions (like trail maps maybe??)

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Yes. It's free for 30 days I think.
I think there are free functions and paid functions. From Ford
FordPass, which Ford owners can use to control numerous vehicle functions from a phone, will now feature free connected services. Remote-starting the car, unlocking it and even scheduling maintenance are now part of a free service for cars that feature the FordPass Connect system.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t stand Ford Nav, that’s a turn off on the Hi package, I actually don’t want any of the Nav, Apple car play or Android auto works fine with Sync. The Ford Nav user interface sucks!!!!! I do love remote start on Ford Pass. I always fire up my truck from the plane at the airport in the winter (I assume I will get in a plane again someday?) By the time I get to the truck, it’s toasty. Key fob starter can’t do that.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rear view camera would be the only thing I’d want from the mid package. Don’t feel the need for any of the other stuff.
You will get it, required by federal law.
Sponsored