Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For $1500 all of that is worth it. But it’s not worth it to make the 4/5k jump from 2door base to 2door BB and then pay 1500. But I’m a basequatch + 2.7 guy so take my opinion with a grain of salt
Sponsored

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d trade heated seats for heated steering wheel in a Heartbeat. Loved it on all my cars never really used the heated seats .Don't really like my ass getting to hot ?

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Ever dealt with Fords lane keep assist or pre collision braking?? Almost as big of a pile of garbage as the adaptive cruise control. Heated seats arent worth dealing with this BS.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It seems like it's a must have for most people on the forum but I just don't get it. Talk me into it?
Heated seats cuz vinyl is cold Here. Also, I have all those features on my current vehicle so I’m used to it And it’s a pretty good discount on my insurance

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mid Package on BD because its the highest package you can get on BD, plus you can always go aftermarket for a stereo upgrade and IMO having a back up camera and dual zone climate control on a bronco is boujee enough for me. I don't want cloth, carpet or leather, and actually hate the look of a big tablet interface.
The high package 12 speaker stereo or whatever is cool but in a small 2 door definitely overkill.
My car for the last few years is very bare bones, no dual zone, no rear wiper, no heated mirrors, so even the mid package is almost a luxury car to me by comparison

I also don't want to over pay for some upgrade options that will eventually end up being standard in a few years.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It seems like it's a must have for most people on the forum but I just don't get it. Talk me into it?
I’m going with the high package.

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mid package is a no brainer for me as I would like to have and use most of these options, aside from most of the 360. Considering they’re mostly passive features, I don’t mind.

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2-door Intelligent Access is a big one for me. I hate fishing around in my pocket for the key FOB just to unlock the doors, especially in the winter when you're wearing gloves.
I don’t know if Ford’s system works like our Subaru’s but you can lock the doors too when you get out just by tapping a spot on the handle. Very convenient.

Wingzfan

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It did work that way on the Mustang although I did use that feature less often. I guess I was more paranoid that I was locking the car before leaving it lol

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I used to be 20/80 on getting it, because I assumed it would be a lot more expensive. Now that I see 1500, I'm like 80/20 on it now. (Depends what they offer/price a la carte vs the mid package).

For starters it won't be 1500 after the years of reduced insurance costs from the safety tech included. I'm not saying it'll pay for itself, but the policy discount will add up.

Most of the included features will be extremely useful for how I plan to use my bronco. Some of the others I could live without, but will probably learn to appreciate.

When you add it all up, it's a great value. I'll use it. Also, I plan on keeping my bronco forever, but just in case I need to resell, it will help hold total vehicle value.

Sponsored
OP
OP
pony2bronco

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

To be honest the intelligent access actually sounds pretty great, I had no idea it worked like that

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’d trade heated seats for heated steering wheel in a Heartbeat. Loved it on all my cars never really used the heated seats .Don't really like my ass getting to hot ?
While I won’t spend up to get into a model that provides the opportunity to buy Mid, I do like the seat heaters as a back heater

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t know if Ford’s system works like our Subaru’s but you can lock the doors too when you get out just by tapping a spot on the handle. Very convenient.
I would argue that clicking your fob as you walk away is more convenient than closing the door all the way, having to locate a button on the door, pressing it, then walking away.

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As long as I can get the ambient footwell lighting I will be blissful. ?

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You actually have to touch the door handle. It just doesn't unlock when you get close.
Do you know of a way to open the door without touching the handle?
Sponsored