Why I prefer to drive a 2-door

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lol,...I'll start a video file of every time I drag a turtled up moar door unit over a boulder or step that my two door crawled right over. Infact, I believe we should start a thread seeing (after time) how many times a two door saved a four door and vise versa out in the wild. :cool:
Yeah but with no friends inside who are you going to show them to? :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol,...I'll start a video file of every time I drag a turtled up moar door unit over a boulder or step that my two door crawled right over. Infact, I believe we should start a thread seeing (after time) how many times a two door saved a four door and vise versa out in the wild. :cool:
So you're saying breakover angle matters? 💀

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol but i live in the US!
Uh-Oh...I saw that Canadian flag symbol in your signature line and just started typing! :confused: Sooo... B-Pillar jabbing is illegal in Kentucky!;)

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol 4 doors have factory cup holders as well!
Has Ford changed the configuration? I thought Bronco XL customers had to purchase the $2200 leather option to get rear-seat cupholders. Also, aren't they in the center seat section? So only cupholders if there are only two people in the back? This was one of the things that I was glad that I didn't have to make a choice between MGV seating and cupholders. It's also one inexplicable oddity with the Bronco: why can't non-leather interiors in the Bronco XL have cupholders in the rear, too?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, I’ll throw the Bronco XL owners a bone: they do have the bottle cap opener. 🙂

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are mabett seat covers. I love these covers. They are on Amazon for like $300. I have a set in my 2dr

Ford Bronco Why I prefer to drive a 2-door IMG_0993
Ford Bronco Why I prefer to drive a 2-door IMG_0993
Wow, thanks, They look really good. I have or had I guess the leather center console cover in my 4dr before I traded it in. I will look into these seat covers. Did you have to remove the old seat covers?

Originally wanted a 2dr Wildtrak lightning blue first edition with the luna interior, after all of Ford's ordering nonsense ended up with a velocity blue 4dr. Now nearly 3 years later my 2dr is stuck in production and I traded in my 4dr cause my new one had shipped and was coming by the end of the week.... 6 weeks ago! Glad I saw the Navy Pier Leather in person before I got either of them tho. I really didn't care for it. Dropped the leather option and plan on re covering them sometime soon after I get it.

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow, thanks, They look really good. I have or had I guess the leather center console cover in my 4dr before I traded it in. I will look into these seat covers. Did you have to remove the old seat covers?

Originally wanted a 2dr Wildtrak lightning blue first edition with the luna interior, after all of Ford's ordering nonsense ended up with a velocity blue 4dr. Now nearly 3 years later my 2dr is stuck in production and I traded in my 4dr cause my new one had shipped and was coming by the end of the week.... 6 weeks ago! Glad I saw the Navy Pier Leather in person before I got either of them tho. I really didn't care for it. Dropped the leather option and plan on re covering them sometime soon after I get it.
no you can leave the old seat covers on. Still works with the heated seats to if you have those. Wish ford offered more interiors, but it's easy just to pop new seat covers on. The one's I got were the so called "baseball glove" seats they showed in all the images, but never released them. They add a nice touch to the bronco.

SVT-BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 14 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Was the shifter the same as my parents '94 where it would absolutely smash anything in the cop holder larger than a coke can when you went to second or fourth gear..? 😂 Miss that thing.
Haha, forgot about that. Brings back memories of my old 93 sport 5 speed . The cup holder was definitely unusable with large drinks lol. Miss that truck, it was awesome.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands