Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yesterday, headed up to the Jackson Peak Lookout above Lowman, ID, there was a tree across the road. With my 2-door, I could get pointed the other way with a simple 7-point turn. With a 4-door I would have been backing down the narrow road for 500 yards to somewhere wide enough to get it turned around. I've done this multiple times when the narrow mountain road doesn't go through for one reason or another. I appreciate that the 2-door Sasquatch is short enough to make sharp turns and leave a bit of room to maneuver on narrow roads.

Sponsored

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For me it was because of the tight and twisty trails we did a week ago or so. The four door had the hardest time. He needed spotting constantly to keep from damaging his panels. The three two doors had no trouble.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you had a saw, you wouldn't have had to turn around. But your point on the turn radius is valid. You do need to exercise caution on the throttle when backing up. You could very well have dented your gate or broke the rear glass.

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can we all agree the more door and sport are only broncos in name, not authentic broncos....:giggle:

Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
For me the deciding factor was my local In N Out drive through. I buy a double double , protein style no onion , once a week. Guess what one time I had to turn and get out of the line because of unforseen reasons. With a 4 door I would've had to back out . Instead with my 2 door I still backed out. God I love my 2 D Wrangler