BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a two door manual badlands and my wife has a four door Sasquatch outer banks. Her rig is very different than mine. We both love our Broncos.
Oh, so close. My manual BL is a moar door and so is the wife's OBX Squatch.

Ford Bronco Why Own Multiple Broncos? PXL_20220905_200917747

Ford Bronco Why Own Multiple Broncos? PXL_20230513_224907824

Two very different vehicles with very different end uses.
Sponsored

Brianā€™sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because some of us donā€™t like sharing.šŸ˜ˆ Iā€™m afraid when mine shows up the wifey is going to be driving it way more than she does my Jeep. The only thing that will keep her from driving it is no cooled seats so Iā€™m good for the summer, she did ask about getting that added and I just played dumb.

DubZuc

Base
First Name
Zuc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 2 Door Base & ā€˜23 4 Door Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We have 2. My wife really wanted a 2 door manual when her company sent them back to the office a couple of days per week. She missed the feel of "real" driving and had to have a manual. It's a 2.3 but very quick and agile. After researching obsessively and adding mods to hers, I got addicted and had to have my own. So I purchased a 2.7 4 door Auto w/ SAS because... why not?

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine are a story of complete luck.......on reveal night as soon as the reservation banks were open I immediately jumped on my computer to make a reservation, and in comparing specs, decided that there was little difference between a loaded Badlands and a First Edition, so I reserved a Badlands, wanting to re-create my old 84 full size in yellow and white, I wanted the dual top option with the modular hard top, I figured I'd paint it white if it only came in black.......so with a Badlands reservation secured as soon as I hit 'reserve' I thought to myself.....well, if Ford announces more cool things for the FE down the line, then I might as well take a shot at reserving one and sort out which ONE to keep down the line......so there I sat, for an hour or so, hitting refresh, reserve, refresh, reserve, until I got that confirmation that I had a FE reserved! Woohoo!

Fast forward to all the chaos the pandemic wreaked on the process, and Ford announcing that all FE's would be built in the 21 model year, more woohoo! So as things came down to the wire with order deadlines, and nothing really to differentiate the FE from the Badlands, I figured I'd order the FE as a CO 2dr and trade it in for the BL when the mod top became reality.

Have been driving and loving the FE for almost a 1.5 years, just over 30k miles, just sooooo damn fun!

With the announcement that the mod top was only for the HE, and with constraints as they were, when the order deadline came to convert my second reservation, I stuck with the BL, but soft top, in CG since CO was out.

Still weighing trading the FE in for the BL, but events unfolded, and with my wife's car paid off, she said we should keep the 2dr FE and also hold on the BL, and she'd take over those payments.

So, the planets aligned, and we are a 2 bronco family.

PXL_20230215_021242808.NIGHT1.jpg

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You have to be careful with the genetics. Remember back to your high school biology and Punnett squares... Sometimes you get recessive genes that express themselves

Ford Bronco Why Own Multiple Broncos? PXL_20230215_021242808.NIGHT1

Or this one that appears to have some Transit in it's lineage
Ford Bronco Why Own Multiple Broncos? PXL_20230215_021242808.NIGHT1
@NatureMan just found a real life example of genetics gone wrong. :LOL:

Ford Bronco Why Own Multiple Broncos? 1684377651163

77BroncoTX

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the first one in the first 15 minutes that you could. Received it pretty early four-door Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 automatic. Drove it home. My wife fell in love with it always wanted to drive It. She informed me that she was going to drive it full-time and to sell her car. So I ordered another one took one year and three months to get it. Went with two door Badlands Sasquatch Standard transmission. We love having both of them. We also like taking both vehicles when we go off-road so we can afford to be a little more aggressive. I also have a F250 company truck.
Ford Bronco Why Own Multiple Broncos? 34D3BC95-B4E0-4591-A283-C2EEBFFB1A16

SmashFaceKiller

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door, BL, SAS- velocity blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 6g was a dream vehicle for me. I grew up hearing about all the fun my parents had in their broncos. Shortly after I got my first professional job, I decided to get my first bronco. Sadly, I sold it to fund my maternity leave. We donā€™t talk about broncoā€¦..

My husband intercepted delivery of my 2 door SAS Badlands right before Christmas so I could be surprised. He loved driving it so much, I wasnā€™t sure he was going to give me the keys! I agreed to take delivery on the assumption that my duramax would become his daily. However, I loved how much he loved my bronco. So, six weeks later I was trading in my duramax to get him a moardoor Wildtrack (zero judgement when it means Iā€™m sharing something that I love so much with him). We have a rotating door of OBS Powerstrokes that occupy the driveway to round things out.

Not going to lieā€¦. Iā€™m constantly thinking about how to afford a third šŸ¤”. Theyā€™re both daily drivers and deep within my soul I know I need 40ā€™s and the freedom to off-road with no cares.

By the way, did any of you buy a lovely pebble beige first gen in north central Florida around 2016? I hope sheā€™s loved and taken care of because I sure wish I still had her šŸ˜¢
Ford Bronco Why Own Multiple Broncos? IMG_3762

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People who get multiples of the same cars are the ones who go to the same restaurant and sit at the same table every Saturday. They like what the know even though it might get boring.
Above all other things, I'm a Bronco-holic.
I have the 2dr Base (B1) and a 4dr BL on order (B2)
I also have a 69 (B3) I'm trying to restore and a 68 (B4) that was my trail beater for while.

If you want to truly know what boring is, look at your "vehicles" section in your profile. LOL, been there, done that.

That was the reason for Bronco #1 ... I pulled up to a 4 way stop sign in our little suburban town and was 1 of 3 white Subaru Outbacks at that intersection at the same time.

At that moment I decided, Come hell or high water, I was getting out of that grind... I work too hard for my lifestyle to be trapped in that rut.
This was pre-reveal, I told the wife, "I don't care if you guys have to eat from dumpsters, I'm getting a Bronco."

B1 turned in to a "Test Bronco". I didn't know if a 2dr would work for me as the 4dr Outback had worked REALLY well.

B2 .... coming soon ... just got the "final preparation" tracking status today.

2drs just doesn't cut it for me, I tried, but they look so damn good!!! ....plus the longer 4dr wheelbase will be safer to pull my Dad's boat.
loaded/wet weight is within spec, under 3500lbs.

Trying to see if we can keep the 2dr for the daughter, who has grown to love the manual .... and the rest of the vehicle.

I have a company work van, so no other vehicles required at the moment, though the kiddo has Camaro-itis REALLY bad! LOL!
She loves the 2dr, but would probably trade it for the right Camaro in a heart beat!

OP
OP
Shazamalingo

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh, so close. My manual BL is a moar door and so is the wife's OBX Squatch.

PXL_20220905_200917747.jpg

PXL_20230513_224907824.jpg

Two very different vehicles with very different end uses.
The blue on black with those tires is šŸ‘

Sponsored

tmallon78

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2007 Lincoln Mark LT, 202x Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought a 22, then ordered another happened to be a 23, so my son took the 22, Both Wildtrak, one is Area51 the other Velocity Blue with hitch.. Oh well we both enjoy,

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thinking about starting a Youtube channel where I continue to destroy Bronco's by driving like an idiot, hoping to collect a fan base who applaud me for testing my Bronco's "to the limit". Thinking of a catchy name like BroncoBroken. Thus two Bronco's one being a back-up when I roll or Bust the first one.
I would watch this...

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe I'm strange. I would never want two of the same vehicle. Now admittedly, my wife has a Mazda SUV and I had a Mazda Sedan (before the Bronco)....both uses the same parts like oil filters, etc so that was kinda nice.

But I wouldn't even buy two vehicles of the same color let alone the exact same thing.

If it were up to me, we'd be selling my wifes SUV and keeping my Wrangler and the Bronco for the best of both worlds :)