daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking Wildtrak, too. Problem is, I hate that cheap looking cloth/vinyl interior (med gray vinyl, with light grey cloth) that I keep seeing!!! I really like the Dark Grey Marine Vinyl that they show on the Badlands... so I guess I'll just have to wait to see...
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm thinking Wildtrak, too. Problem is, I hate that cheap looking cloth/vinyl interior (med gray vinyl, with light grey cloth) that I keep seeing!!! I really like the Dark Grey Marine Vinyl that they show on the Badlands... so I guess I'll just have to wait to see...
I thought I read that basically there has never been an Actual True Trimmed Bronco to Date... and I didn't think any Wildcats (I meant Wildtrack.... stupid 'smart keyboard') Everything has been a Frankenstein.

So aside of what has been confirmed as what can or can not be had with what... only the infamous B&P can answer that (and there's a chance that will get all sorts of things wrong).

Last edited:

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought I read that basically there has never been an Actual True Trimmed Bronco to Date... and I didn't think any Wildcats. Everything has been a Frankenstein.

So aside of what has been confirmed as what can or can not be had with what... only the infamous B&P can answer that (and there's a chance that will get all sorts of things wrong).

Did somebody summon the “Wildcat”?

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 3387B985-0C2E-4A50-84DF-24A5D7594010

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I read that basically there has never been an Actual True Trimmed Bronco to Date... and I didn't think any Wildcats (I meant Wildtrack.... stupid 'smart keyboard') Everything has been a Frankenstein.

I know it's hard to tell what's going on, before we see the B&P. My only disappointment comes with the standard, vinyl and cloth interior... I would much prefer the Marine Grade vinyl. Every time I do a search for a Wildtrak, cloth interior, I find this same old crapola photo... and I'm tired of getting a shock, every time I get into someone's cloth seat car, in the summertime!

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1600125707376

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

diablo0813

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

... and I'm tired of getting a shock, every time I get into someone's cloth seat car, in the summertime!
Shock? From the cloth?...I'm thinking the vinyl would be WAY worse.

diablo0813

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe I read somewhere that the hood graphics will be the same as the First Edition. The only difference is the FE will get additional side rocker graphics.
1594900985479.png
I don't get it. I think these are place holders. They look cheap and without thought.

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Every time I do a search for a Wildtrak, cloth interior, I find this same old crapola photo... and I'm tired of getting a shock, every time I get into someone's cloth seat car, in the summertime!

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 555AB69E-1326-4885-A733-B6E07E85E075
Applause.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If only there was some sort of tool on the Ford site that allowed to select options and see what the price added up to!
Ahhhh I see what you did there! NICE!!!

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone know if you will be able to get a soft top in lieu of the hardtop? Had a JKU w/ soft top only and it wasn't bad in New England winters. Feel like the hard top would just sit for me.
Sponsored