Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guys, maybe slightly off topic here but i need some help. I can get my hands on a new, base 2020 Ford Raptor Supercab (my favorite) for invoice price. Which puts it really close to a 4dr Wildtrak with no extras. This is creating a chasm in my heart of hearts because i want them both but i don't know which to pick! Obviously advice will be a little biased on these forums but what do you guys think?
Sponsored

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guys, maybe slightly off topic here but i need some help. I can get my hands on a new, base 2020 Ford Raptor Supercab (my favorite) for invoice price. Which puts it really close to a 4dr Wildtrak with no extras. This is creating a chasm in my heart of hearts because i want them both but i don't know which to pick! Obviously advice will be a little biased on these forums but what do you guys think?
I love mine. It rides great with the shock package. There is a rumor that this is the last year for the Supercab. I have a 2019 and plan on keeping it and am currently Warthog hunting.

B29A807B-6CCC-4E31-B8BF-3360B6F415FD.jpeg

Aggro

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love mine. It rides great with the shock package. There is a rumor that this is the last year for the Supercab. I have a 2019 and plan on keeping it and am currently Warthog hunting.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread B29A807B-6CCC-4E31-B8BF-3360B6F415FD
She's a real beauty! Daily driver? Any tips?

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She's a real beauty! Daily driver? Any tips?
Daily Driver, work from home though. Use 38#s front 36#s rear and it rides nice. I did get a Cobb stage 2 custom tune and an aftermarket intercooler. Good forum support for tips and mods.

Rusty Parts

Wildtrak
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone still excited about the Wildtrak or are we all moving on to the Warhog? Ya know what? never mind. They misspelled something on the website. How can they possibly bring a vehicle to market with this kind of egregious mistake?!
I am starting to feel the same way

Sponsored

sbledsoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I actually think the black flares and top (or white top) help break up the blue nicely - it's almost too much blue with painted flares and top, IMO.

Wildtrak and FE get a "Shadow Black" painted hardtop.

I would have to imagine a body color matching top could be a standalone option, though.
I reserved an outer banks in anti matter blue and going with the squatch upgrade. If you get the squatch, then you lose the painted flares as it requires the black higher clearance flares. I'm also torn between the painted top or the black top.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would expect that the Wildtrak should come with the High Package. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why Ford will have their second highest available tier vehicle not come with the High Package. I would almost say that the Wildtrak is the highest available tier due to such limited availability of the First Edition. So the 12" screen doesn't come on the $50k+ vehicle that will essentially be their highest tier available on the street. Kind of frustrates me. Trying to understand the cost difference b/w Outer Banks and Wildtrak doesn't justify the $10k difference in my opinion, unless the packages (2.7L and Sasquatch) if that costly. Oh and an additional GOAT mode.... And look at the Lux Package. Universal garage door openers??? Are you kidding me. My 2005 Honda came standard with that.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would expect that the Wildtrak should come with the High Package. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why Ford will have their second highest available tier vehicle not come with the High Package. I would almost say that the Wildtrak is the highest available tier due to such limited availability of the First Edition. So the 12" screen doesn't come on the $50k+ vehicle that will essentially be their highest tier available on the street. Kind of frustrates me. Trying to understand the cost difference b/w Outer Banks and Wildtrak doesn't justify the $10k difference in my opinion, unless the packages (2.7L and Sasquatch) if that costly. Oh and an additional GOAT mode.... And look at the Lux Package. Universal garage door openers??? Are you kidding me. My 2005 Honda came standard with that.
I agree that having to go up that high just to get universal garage door buttons is a surprise.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is more... besides the 2.7, Sasquatch, i want to say it's also the painted hard top, maybe the advanced 4x4, and the aux switches?

I think once BP is out you will see the price diff is more than justified.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/compare-models/#outerbanks|wildtrak

Pedidoc22

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep Wrangler 4 door, 2019 Cadillac XT4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The "Sport" mode is available on the Outer Banks, but not "Baja". To be honest, I'm starting to lean heavily towards an Outer Banks since it can be kitted out almost exactly like a Wildtrak aside from Hood Graphics and "Baja" mode and it comes in a bit cheaper.

I'm really hoping there's something about the Wildtrak that they haven't revealed to us yet that'll differentiate it from the others aside from just being a "Package deal" Trim level with Hood graphics and an extra G.O.A.T. mode.
If it has a different GOAT mode don’t you think it would have other configurations in the suspension, drive train or tuning?

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Kris87 said:
......I also heard there is going to be modular top issues in the first year(think none available). And Sasquatch could be severely limited on commodities as well(not good)....

If what Kris87 has heard turns out to be accurate/correct then Wildtraks will not be available early on.
If this is true then its clear Ford could not only fck up a wet dream but they have a bunch rockstars spending to much time participating in nothing but circle jerks.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where did you hear that there may be no modular tops available?

Kris87 said:
......I also heard there is going to be modular top issues in the first year(think none available). And Sasquatch could be severely limited on commodities as well(not good)....

If what Kris87 has heard turns out to be accurate/correct then Wildtraks will not be available early on.
If this is true then its clear Ford could not only fck up a wet dream but they have a bunch rockstars spending to much time participating in nothing but circle jerks.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited:

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Friday -B&P
Carbonized Gray Wildtrak....
Lux Package
Leather Seats
HD Modular Bumper
HD Bash Plates
Towing Package

Concerned but hoping nothing in my build causes a delayed delivery

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Friday -B&P
Carbonized Gray Wildtrak....
Lux Package
Leather Seats
HD Modular Bumper
HD Bash Plates
Towing Package

Concerned but hoping nothing in my build causes a delayed delivery
The potential for a delay on any configuration is a real possibility. Could be the color you choose, a single option, a package. We really won't know. They might even delay an order based on what accessories you picked (200 options at last count). That would be a real bummer, to be informed your Bronco isn't going to get built, because you added a light bar to your order!
Sponsored

Last edited: