TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same. I live with the sandstone/black leather seats not the cloth. As for on the dashboard and the doors yikes! I’m hoping with every fiber of my being that it will actually look better in person. I’m still debating on the top if I want to wait get grey quick but also no removable windows or wait have matching too and removable windows. I wonder how late is late availability.

Really disappointed about the MIC-only hardtop, and then that Sandstone interior...I can live with the seats but did they really have to put it on the dashboard too. Either way I'm waiting until the modular top is out, so now I sit on the sidelines...
Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree 100%. I have never heard of a vehicle reducing an model 2 levels up with less interior color choices. I actually went back to price out the Outer Banks since it has the better color choices. Plus, the one choice color for the Wildtrack is about the worse one offered for all models. They should have at least picked a plain black interior like the Badlands and not some odd greenish tanish brownish theme. Not the best color choice to make the most happy or even accepting. I have already emailed my dealer asking if this is going to be expanded before December.
Please keep us updated on what the dealer says. It's just miserable. Now I'm NOT a chronic complainer but I'm just dumbfounded at the interior options. They really thought they were being cute & clever... but it's shit, for the most part, color wise.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean, the top does match the fender flares (which are very prevalent). I dont think it looks mismatched like everyone is saying...oh, opinions

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Leather with vinyl is pretty common these days . Usually the seating areas on many vehicles with "Leather" are the only parts that are true leather . My wifes latest Mercedes is not even real leather . Animal cruelty and all that you know ...
I can see Faux leather not vinyl......very different in my opinion.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The MB has Faux leather but many cars have vinyl and leather mixed . Actually the Bronco MGV feels more like leather than the wifes mercedes Faux leather .

Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The MB has Faux leather but many cars have vinyl and leather mixed . Actually the Bronco MGV feels more like leather than the wifes mercedes Faux leather .
Good to know!

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you catch the 10 min mark where they displayed that if you add leather to the BL you get carpet flooring! Going to be some pissed off BL folks
I couldn't tell if she was talking about the carpet on the back of the seats versus a hard rubber backer or the flooring itself. She mentioned both right around that time.

AtomicWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same. I live with the sandstone/black leather seats not the cloth. As for on the dashboard and the doors yikes! I’m hoping with every fiber of my being that it will actually look better in person. I’m still debating on the top if I want to wait get grey quick but also no removable windows or wait have matching too and removable windows. I wonder how late is late availability.
I saw that pic the other day of the WT in race red and noticed that dashboard right away. I said hope to hell it's an option, sadly not so. Might even go OBX model now just based on interior choices.

The no removable windows on the MIC top sucks. Plus I personally don't like the looks. It's a hold point for me.

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sweet , WildTrak came in price wise exactly where I expected it.

Lux Package
Towing Capability
Tube Door kit
Yakima Roof Rack
Pod lights
Off-Road Underbody rock lights

$55848

I was think it would be around $56k, so mission accomplished.
55? When I priced it I think I was around 58. I’ll have to figure where the extra $3k came in

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If the marine grade vinyl is anything like the marine grade I have on my patio furniture, it is very nice and comfy... feels like leather but can stay in the snow without getting weathered.

Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If the marine grade vinyl is anything like the marine grade I have on my patio furniture, it is very nice and comfy... feels like leather but can stay in the snow without getting weathered.
I guess even leather sofas do hybrid leather/faux. Seated areas are genuine leather and the rest faux.

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely think I'm off the Wildtrak at this point. Glossy black grill and mirrors, fenders and mirror attachments gray plastic, top now a semi-gloss different color gray, and interior that is sand/tan. It's so inconsistent looking. It's not the worst thing ever, but Badlands seems to be a lot better. At least the MIC top looks like it kind of matches the Badlands grill color.

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Definitely think I'm off the Wildtrak at this point. Glossy black grill and mirrors, fenders and mirror attachments gray plastic, top now a semi-gloss different color gray, and interior that is sand/tan. It's so inconsistent looking. It's not the worst thing ever, but Badlands seems to be a lot better. At least the MIC top looks like it kind of matches the Badlands grill color.
I’m moving down to BL I think, but I’m considering soft top and picking up a modular at a later time

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did anyone else notice that the WT leather seats say MANUAL?? The OB black and roast leather say manual but Navy Pier leather is power - WTF??? That can't be right.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did anyone else notice that the WT leather seats say MANUAL?? The OB black and roast leather say manual but Navy Pier leather is power - WTF??? That can't be right.
saw the same thing. I sure that's just a bug in the B&P.
Sponsored