First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I actually like the grill on the Outerbanks vs the cheese grater grill on the Wildtrak and Badlands.

And I also like the body colored painted mirrors and door handles .. gives it a little bit of class.

BTW .. like on the Raptor, I bet the aftermarket will come out with lights behind the grill and I think this scenario will work better with the Outer Banks grill .. as in bigger holes for lights to shine through.

Ford Bronco WIldtrak OR OBX? 1604006626340

True, but still has body painted mirrors, an ugly grill, and that blue accent. So many compromises to think about!
Sponsored

Reactions: Orf

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually like the grill on the Outerbanks vs the cheese grater grill on the Wildtrak and Badlands.

And I also like the body colored painted mirrors and door handles .. gives it a little bit of class.

BTW .. like on the Raptor, I bet the aftermarket will come out with lights behind the grill and I think this scenario will work better with the Outer Banks grill .. as in bigger holes for lights to shine through.

Ford Bronco WIldtrak OR OBX? 1604006626340
Good points!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For me, the choice was simple. I want front lockers (Sasquatch), V6, and Hardtop. After that, you are approaching WT which comes with even more stuff I wanted.

To add to that, a blue interior and a bronze dash... choice is easy.

but I hate dark and black interiors so Sandstone is a win for me. The only think I stuggle with is really stretching it and going for the want-to-be leather seats option because I'd like power...but not required.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sport and Baja are identical, EXCEPT...
Sport is available in 2H and 4A (if equipped) only, where Baja is available in 4H only

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
You can just manually put it in 2H after selecting Baja for improved surfaces. You just wanna be going slow with your foot off the accelerator and wait for it to shift. Basically the same as Sport mode.

OP
OP
linbackr99

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is considered a known glitch in the B&P. Any 4 door trim with leather trimmed seats for $2,195 will have power seats. It's just not stated that way in the B&P. Even in the OBX the blue trim leather seats say power, but the tan trim leather seats do not. It's a glitch in the descriptions.
THANK YOU! I was unaware that this was a 'known' glitch . . . I assumed they (Ford) had some reasoning behind not offering the power seats (what do I know) - and I had earlier seen where the power seats were going to be a completely separate option . . . again - Thank You.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We all know that the Build and Price is glitchy AF at this point....Power seats have been listed as optional on the 4-doors since day one of the reveal.

BrettB

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is considered a known glitch in the B&P. Any 4 door trim with leather trimmed seats for $2,195 will have power seats. It's just not stated that way in the B&P. Even in the OBX the blue trim leather seats say power, but the tan trim leather seats do not. It's a glitch in the descriptions.
Thank you for that info linbackr99.... Thought I needed blue to have power seats on the OBX.
Sponsored