Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some will, some won’t. Depends on how many Broncos your dealer gets allocated to them, how many reservations they have and supply chain constraints.

The consensus should be no one really knows since every one of the items I listed can change daily.
Where are things now on allocations. I know when the formula came out it was all doom and gloom and we're getting our Broncos in 2025. Now I've seen reputable dealer contacts saying as long as Ford has the parts, they'll make it in 2022. Is there a final consensus?
Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was pushed to a 2022. Second day reservation 7/14, Wildtrak Lux Package, MIC top, Sasquatch! I have tried to find out when I could possible get it.

My rep thinks around April, but not sure. I said, “ If I’m pushed a 2023..I would raise HELL.” He said, “The only way that would happen if Ford plant catches fire!” I said, “At this point it’s possible.”

I literally had to find a “in between vehicle “ to drive. My SIL had a 2015 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited she’s letting me drive until I get my Bronco.

I’m so over this! I think it’s kind of funny..I’m driving a Jeep waiting on a Bronco!

If I don’t get the Bronco in 2022, I will be getting my own Jeep!

My 2013 suburban LTZ 4x4, 190,000 miles...I’m selling! The Jeep in driving now. And my Bronco I’m waiting for!

3A551B1A-2321-479D-80AB-9B42046AC9AB.jpeg
Lol, I am driving a jeep waiting on a Bronco too. I've had four Broncos before this Jeep. I purchased the jeep because I'm an avid wheeler and needed something. Now that Broncos are back, I'm going back. :)

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you could find a Bronco on a dealers lot that has been prepped for pick up by a customer and then steal it. You will get caught in a few weeks. Get arrested, prosecuted, and serve 2/3 of your sentence ,and still be released before your Bronco is built and delivered.

mpoteet

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 79 CJ5, 78 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you guys finding out your place in line of allocation? I've asked my dealer and he looks at me like I'm stupid. He said they had 66 allocations for 2021 and I asked what number I am in line, he just stared at me.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what is the general feeling on the old B6g group that our converted 2022 orders will get built and delivered in 2022 or will we be reordering for 2023. Mine is a WT, I stuck with the hardtop, but that is the only specific constraint other than the entire package, V6, Lux, etc. I was also a late reservation, mid 2021. I'm trying to get my expectations rooted in reality. These supply chain issues aren't helping matters either not to mention what happens if China invades Taiwan.
If yuo're mid 2021 i'd be surprised if you get a 2022. I'm a day 3 res and still waiting. You will prob be front of line for 2023.

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are things now on allocations. I know when the formula came out it was all doom and gloom and we're getting our Broncos in 2025. Now I've seen reputable dealer contacts saying as long as Ford has the parts, they'll make it in 2022. Is there a final consensus?
It was all doom and gloom because so many members reserved through Granger and a couple of other normally small volume but Bronco high discount/volume dealerships and these members are still in trouble because of the new formula. However, the majority of reservation holders are fine and getting their Bronco as soon as they would’ve otherwise.

A good lesson to filter noise that doesn’t impact youself or the majority of others.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was all doom and gloom because so many members reserved through Granger and a couple of other normally small volume but Bronco high discount/volume dealerships and these members are still in trouble because of the new formula. However, the majority of reservation holders are fine and getting their Bronco as soon as they would’ve otherwise.

A good lesson to filter noise that doesn’t impact youself or the majority of others.
Slow and steady says Cecil the turtle….
It will all work out in the end. I am not worried. Impatient yes… but breathe……….awww yes that’s better. 😳😴😴😴😴😴😴

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about the small town dealers that only have 8 or 10 orders?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#29 at SAC with a very early am 7/14 res. I damn better.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Um, My small town dealer has a five-page list of reservation holders. I've seen 8 with my own eyes pass through their lot. I did get to drive a two door OBX there and they have a nice cactus grey BB, 4cyl, auto mannequin. Well run dealership.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am in the same boat, great small town dealer with about 10 to 12 orders, they will be allocated more than that because they service locals with lots of trucks, so I feel pretty good on the allocation front. We will see.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are you guys finding out your place in line of allocation? I've asked my dealer and he looks at me like I'm stupid. He said they had 66 allocations for 2021 and I asked what number I am in line, he just stared at me.
Danger, danger Will Robinson. Run away, Run away! Name that show and that movie........go!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on his reaction, I would guess you are number 67.
Sponsored