EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Earlier this evening I was driving on the highway (75mph) and my passenger window started whistling pretty loud. Has anyone ever had this happen? It seems to be coming from the top corner of the window where it meets the roof / B-pillar.

For reference, it was 1 degree outside when it happened, and the only other time it happened it was cold outside as well. What’s weird is it seemed to be much louder when I had the heater on, and would calm down a bit when I turned the heater off. See below for a video.
Sponsored

Akwagon

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tremor superduty. 22 wrx, 83 toy p/u
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yup. Same problem. 2022 badlands mic 2.0. 15 degrees and colder w heat on med or hi. seal in spot ur talking about lets a small stream of pressurized air out creating whistle sound.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My hardtop whistled all the time on the highway.

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had my widow seal replaced and it still does it. This weekend we had to take the Bronco on a road trip and it got so bad I had to duct tape the top of the widow and pillar from the outside. Pretty disappointing

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Earlier this evening I was driving on the highway (75mph) and my passenger window started whistling pretty loud. Has anyone ever had this happen? It seems to be coming from the top corner of the window where it meets the roof / B-pillar.

For reference, it was 1 degree outside when it happened, and the only other time it happened it was cold outside as well. What’s weird is it seemed to be much louder when I had the heater on, and would calm down a bit when I turned the heater off. See below for a video.
Hello! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this window whistle concern? Thank you!

Sponsored

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When it was 20F or below and I was moving 30-35mph+ mine whistled loudly as well. Turning the fan speed down helped some but didn't make it go away entirely.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2021 King Ranch F150 1972 Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine does it to! Also in CO..but I’ve noticed anything below 32 degrees it whistles. The colder the louder! Even if I open the window it’s still there so I think it’s actually coming from the top not sealing correctly and not the window. Right above the roll bar area above passenger window.

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your window alignment. Mine were way out of spec and would get whistling with certain AC settings.

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine does it to! Also in CO..but I’ve noticed anything below 32 degrees it whistles. The colder the louder! Even if I open the window it’s still there so I think it’s actually coming from the top not sealing correctly and not the window. Right above the roll bar area above passenger window.

omg

JenB

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep LJ, 2021 4DR Badlands, 2023 DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your window alignment. Mine were way out of spec and would get whistling with certain AC settings.
dumb question, how do you find specs and check? so far no whistle (knock on wood) but wind noise on passenger side, not on driver side

Sponsored

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Having the same issue, HVAC whistle. Had my blower motor replaced, no difference. Was troubleshooting myself today and found if I release the passenger outside rear hard top latch the sound gets louder, if I pull down a bit on the latch it gets quieter. Going to take it back to the dealer next week, seems to be something causing pressure when outside air comes in, if I turn on recirculate the noise stops. Completely weird.

TavisB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 ManSquatch, 10 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep. It's definitely the hard top on mine.

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Its the heat escaping from the gaps in the roof

mine does the same thing

jdmass5

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, same here. '22 2 door.

I get it on each side and down the center seal in the roof... I adjusted the window bolts to the outer most position, but no luck.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same exact issue. Whistling when it's really cold outside near the driver-side mid panel. I notice it more when there is a good cross wind. So annoying!
Sponsored