Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in Oconomowoc, but currently have my FE reservation with Uptown in Milwaukee. They have said they will honor X-Plan if Ford offers it, which they won't be for FE. Is it too late to switch to Granger for the FE? I reserved the night it was launched.
If I was you would contact Albert @Granger Ford to verify they are taking transfers yet and get moved over.

We are planning on moving back to Wisconsin just not sure on the time line so I still plan to purchase with the Texas buyers group.
Sponsored

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Parents ordered 2 door Outer Banks, 2.7L, Lux Package in Carbonized Grey. Have 1st allocation at the Ford dealer in Sparta.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just found this regional area today. I’m in Lake Country, Delafield. 4DR Area51 OBX Lux. Was so pumped when I placed my order we ordered an FE Cactus Grey Sport for the wife. Just got word from my Dealer(Soerens) today that the Sport is built and will be delivered mid May. Can’t wait to get a build date for my OBX.

Reactions: JRS

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just saw the regional threads, Green Bay, WI, 4dr Base, squatched, hard top, shadow black. I was really late to pulling the trigger on a res so I will be MY22.

Last edited:

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just saw the regional threads, Green Bay, WI, 4dr Base, squatched, hard top, shadow black. I was really late to pulling the trigger on a res so I will be MY22.
GB here too. Purposely pushed my 2 door base to 2022 just in case Ford does something crazy like offering a locking diff for base. I know the chances are slim but who knows LOL Who'd you end up reserving with?

Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GB here too. Purposely pushed my 2 door base to 2022 just in case Ford does something crazy like offering a locking diff for base. I know the chances are slim but who knows LOL Who'd you end up reserving with?
GB as well. 4 door BL squatch coming. I delayed to MY22 and hopefully like the new green or other new color, otherwise will settle for one of the existing ones. I ended up reserving with Granger after unsuccessfully trying to work with my local dealer that I previously purchased 3 vehicles from. They wanted nothing to do with the Bronco and told me to go elsewhere, so I did.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I last minute reserved on the 18th of March, so I didn't shop around. In laws deal with Broadway so I hit them up on Military. I might swap out of sasquatch if they did that in MY22, but I feel pretty set. Where did you order?

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
GB as well. 4 door BL squatch coming. I delayed to MY22 and hopefully like the new green or other new color, otherwise will settle for one of the existing ones. I ended up reserving with Granger after unsuccessfully trying to work with my local dealer that I previously purchased 3 vehicles from. They wanted nothing to do with the Bronco and told me to go elsewhere, so I did.
Wow, was it a smaller dealership or what?

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, was it a smaller dealership or what?
No names, but the big dealer on the east side off of hwy 43. I saved my emails just in case the owner ever asks me why I went to Iowa when I come in for service. I wasn't even asking for a special price, just a commitment not to go above MSRP and they wouldn't commit to anything and they did tell me to go elsewhere. Im so happy with Granger, I may go there in the future if I'm ever in the market for another Ford.

Phosvitin

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota matrix and honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No names, but the big dealer on the east side off of hwy 43. I saved my emails just in case the owner ever asks me why I went to Iowa when I come in for service. I wasn't even asking for a special price, just a commitment not to go above MSRP and they wouldn't commit to anything and they did tell me to go elsewhere. Im so happy with Granger, I may go there in the future if I'm ever in the market for another Ford.
Can't believe I just found this thread now. I am in Madison and had a reservation with Dorsch in Green Bay and Metro in Madison. After some antics with one and a complete lack of knowledge/commitment with the other, I canceled both and went with Granger.

Sponsored

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi fellow cheese heads,

Didn’t even realize there was regional forums until now. I can’t be the only one from Wisconsin on here, so lets see who else is on here ... and what have you done as far as reservations, dealer, etc.
Wauwatosa...October reservation and March order through Granger...4D 7MT Carbonized Grey BD

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I last minute reserved on the 18th of March, so I didn't shop around. In laws deal with Broadway so I hit them up on Military. I might swap out of sasquatch if they did that in MY22, but I feel pretty set. Where did you order?
I've dealt with Broadway before but had Xplan so it was just more of convenience than deals. They were nice enough. I was going to support the little guy and deal with Peterson out of Oconto Falls but the sales guy who contacted me had no clue what was going on and never did get back to me when I asked questions. I too ended up switching to Granger Ford. I'll admit the initial deal was my reason to switch to them ($1000 below invoice) and I have not regretted that decision for a second. Sure traveling out to pick it up and registering it might be a pain but Albert and Zack there have been so open and honest about things. The only people on this site that dislike them are probably the other dealers who lack integrity I'll take someone who tells it to me straight any day. I would definitely say you might want to take a look if Broadway is offering straight MSRP or more.

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've dealt with Broadway before but had Xplan so it was just more of convenience than deals. They were nice enough. I was going to support the little guy and deal with Peterson out of Oconto Falls but the sales guy who contacted me had no clue what was going on and never did get back to me when I asked questions. I too ended up switching to Granger Ford. I'll admit the initial deal was my reason to switch to them ($1000 below invoice) and I have not regretted that decision for a second. Sure traveling out to pick it up and registering it might be a pain but Albert and Zack there have been so open and honest about things. The only people on this site that dislike them are probably the other dealers who lack integrity I'll take someone who tells it to me straight any day. I would definitely say you might want to take a look if Broadway is offering straight MSRP or more.
Uptown has been pretty great to me. I got mine scheduled already.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As with others, just found this thread. I'm in Mequon. July 14th reservation - Jan 27th order. 4DR Badlands, A51, 2.7L, Squatch. LUX.

Boucher Ford, West Bend. This is probably the worst experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. I'm also willing to bet they are putting their own sales people as priority for orders.

I haven't looked through the entire thread, but has anyone gotten their build date in WI yet?