First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That finned door pocket gets my vote ,everytime I got in it hit my shin took it off and threw it in backyard for dog.
Kept pass one as I never sit there
I removed driver side as well. Passengers like them, which is perfect as I am never the passenger. I get the center cupholders for the driver.
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, the one I really wanted to like, but have realized was kinda a dumb purchase was the limb risers. I have used them twice, and they more or less deposit twigs and leaves in the front seat. The latch pin broke the second time and the cable ended up flopping all over the front fender and door. Didn't scratch it bad, but probably has caused more scratches than it has prevented. The second would be my pedal commander...to me it's complete snake oil...JMO. I agree w/everyone that says the "angry eyes" stuff is horrible too!
Ford Bronco Worst Accessories so far? FB_IMG_1688400420119

Last edited:

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think thats the one I ended up ordering myself and they worked out great.
I purchased the same and they are very good. Good quality, same pattern as the Ford OEM trim guard, looks like it was part of the original build from the factory.

LanceIto

Raptor
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I will undoubtably catch some heat for this but here goes, just remember this is just one rednecks opinion..................

Worst accessory>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Overpriced band-aid. :cautious:
Agreed….my opinion…I want the tie rod to break before the steering rack. Tie rod is a trail fix. Steering rack breakage not so much.

Sponsored

FloridaBurgBronco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 XLT HDPP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rough Country, fill in the _.

Almost anything would be better. At least show you are half trying……. :cautious:
Yes, I was going to add the only thing I hate so far is the RC tailgate support, it sucks, wasn't curved correctly and I already knew better from all the other crap they built, typical Chinese quality. That was the first and last Chinese RC item I ever buy.

Jok3r

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark O.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I get it. I bought the “sticker” kind and was thoroughly underwhelmed. Scrapped them and bought these. Thick rubber, easy peazy. I’m no rep, just a happy customer.
I have these for my 2-door. I agree, good buy.

JBKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

+1 … I bought one thinking hey that’s cool and lost all reception. Might as well go without one completely
Actually love my stubby. With the music I already have downloaded to my phone, plus Spotify, Pandora, etc., as well as podcasts, using AM/FM is a last resort. Most of the time, I'd rather turn the radio off than listen to local radio, so reception isn't an issue for me.

Plus, I plan on installing a ham radio antenna soon, so having one less stick swinging around on the fender is a plus.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The worst is the stickers best cheap mod the door cup holders. I love those for how cheap.
Will those hold a standard 1L (32oz) Nalgene bottle? i was looking at those but couldnt tell via any pictures how big the opening was?

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also vote for this band-aid junk...real machinists and fabricators dont build such overpriced patch jobs....so funny that the full set of new super heavy duty ICON tie rods cost less than the aluminum brick with screw holes....feel sorry for those who drank the koolaid. I think BB produced over a thousand of them rip offs ....at around $400 a pair that's $400,000 of aluminum bricks, I hope folks are real proud advertising these copycats on the front of their new Bronco...
Guilty, but at the time they were the only game in town. Now I can't change them because I don't like spending money on stuff that has already been solved :(

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the way Broncos should look. Man the SQ wheels look great. Why would anyone ever take off the factory SQ wheels. But looks like you have some functional bead-lock rings there. And some kind of lift
Totally agree on the Squatch wheels, but can't complain about the aftermarket stuff, cause I've been able to score some nice, nearly new takeoffs for reasonable $. Each to their own...but if taking them off, feel free to hit me up, I might buy em!

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I here you, they definitely intrude, but I use them every day.

As much as I hate to say it, these would be one of the first things I would get if I got another Bronco. Just so much more practical than the stupid nets.

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The bimini top for the two door SUCKS!!!
Sponsored