Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ExJPR YOU sir at THE MAN. Thank you.

Got my pin # and printed out my MCA membership confirmation and am putting in an envelope in my center console.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Joining the MCA (Mustang Club of America and the wait is only 60 days. I do have stock BUT joined MCA yesterday and already have pin. Seems like less hoops to jump through as well.
Yeah I've been pushing MCoA since someone 1st told me about it a couple weeks ago. I went 2 year on lowest membership to be safe but then noticed you can renew as needed. Hell for 25 bucks a year it's not bad at all.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For a FORD shareholder, here is the following process.

1. Fill out the form --->
https://s22.q4cdn.com/857684434/files/doc_downloads/2020/01/Shareholder-Relations-X-Plan-Request.pdf
2. Send the completed form along with proof of Ford Stock Ownership (i.e. a copy of your account statement) to: Shareholder Relations Vehicle Program Ford Motor Company One American Road, Room 1026 Dearborn, MI 48126-2798
3. They will process your request and send you a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
4. Visit any participating Ford or Lincoln dealer who will confirm your eligibility using your Social Security Number and PIN.
5. Select an eligible vehicle.
6. Confirm the vehicle costs – “Friends and Neighbors” (X-Plan) pricing is shown on Ford's vehicle invoice to the dealer. (Ask the dealer for a copy of the invoice.)
7. Complete the purchase or lease agreement.
8. Arrange for delivery.

I like owning both F shares AND being able to get X-plan pricing.

Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How do you get the PIN number? There wasn't an option to pick a Bronco on the fordpartner website for generating a PIN. (Already have MCA membership)

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do you get the PIN number? There wasn't an option to pick a Bronco on the fordpartner website for generating a PIN. (Already have MCA membership)
You don’t have to select an option. I just skipped the vehicle I’m interested in and it generated a PIN.

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check post #12
Hopefully that easy

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I may have to wait to generate a PIN, since it says your address has to match the sales agreement, and I may be moving (locally) before the Bronco arrives at the dealership.

7a5ZmKF.png

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you work for a large company that has employee benefits, be sure to check into that as well. I work for a major medical center and get X-plan through them. Have my PIN in hand!

Sponsored

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You don't need to generate your PIN until your ready to sign the purchase contract. Its not needed for reservations or when converting reservation to the order.
At contract signature time at pickup and it only takes 15 minutes to go online and generate it. WAIT UNTIL YOUR READY TO PICKUP YOUR VEHICLE USING IT FOR! (Been A and Z plan for over 30 years and X is the same process)

Even after your order, you have no legal contract with the dealer until you receive goods or service and the dealer receives consideration, ie; payment in full whether that's from finance, lease or cold hard cash.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I also joined the $25 membership to hedge my bet and will print off the X-Plan form at the end of Sept
I just joined as well. $25 insurance plan sounds reasonable. I may try to go with the dealer promoting $1,000 under invoice, but this is a good back-up plan.

Thanks for the heads up, ExJpr?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The last couple vehicles I have bought, I was able to get better "dealer" deals vs xplan also vs rebates/interest

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What kind of savings are we talking about with the Xplan - just ball park?
I’d ballpark it at .4% below invoice plus $275
Sponsored