MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn’t see the pic. That looks incredible! Do you know where they mounted the amp? This is exactly what I’m looking for
They put it in the plastic cubby under the cargo mat. It was a small JL amp, can't remember the model but here is a photo.

I hear you on the stealth box, if JL releases one I may try it. I looked at all the stealth boxes for other cars on the off chance something would work, ha. The W6v3 just hits so hard and tight and there is no rattle anywhere. I'd be worried about rattle if it was mounted to the side, but I'm sure it could be treated. I do like the easy removability though for sports season with the kids. Or if I want to remove the top and need to leave the car unattended. I love sub bass and the W6v3 goes down to 20hz, wanted to buy as low as I could.

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install FB_IMG_1646088139157
Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shadow Black: Least favorite color
Shadow Black with Stealth Wrap: best looking Bronco yet.

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful rig! Would you mind sharing what you paid for the full body stealth wrap (or dm me)? I’m in Houston and was quoted $7300 for a 4 door and that sounds high to me.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just got my Bronco back from New Image Auto Detailing in the DFW area. If you are in the area, Kody is the best in the business, can't recommend his shop enough. Here is the list of mods/work done so far:
  • Full XPEL stealth on the exterior and roll bars, plus stealth on the color matched door inserts and gloss on the door sills
  • Ceramic coating, badge replacement and XR+ tint on all glass.
  • Beauty rings powder coated black
  • Roush exhaust installed, the Bronco was damaged in transport to the dealer and they ended up comping the exhaust for the trouble
  • JL Audio XD600/1v2 amp and HO112-W6v3 installed, the amp is mounted where the B&O sub was. It is wired to Aux 6 so I can cut off the amp power and take the box out in just a few seconds when I need cargo space. The installer mounted a JL bass control knob next to the USB ports in the console.
  • Agency 6 Shackle Block with a PACLOCK trailer hitch lock
  • Cravenspeed stubby antenna
  • OCDplug matte screen protector
Really happy with how everything turned out! Next weekend I plan to add some Raptor lights by following this video. Flipping AUX switches is just too much fun.

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install FB_IMG_1646088139157

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Another 2dr that's purpose built and Bad Ass!!!!

Well done!!!đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

motofiend

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Pathfinder, 05 Triumph Thruxton, 2006 Ducati Paul Smart and 2007 Ducati 1000s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any clips of the exhaust? Also, nice placement for the sub volume button!

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got my Bronco back from New Image Auto Detailing in the DFW area. If you are in the area, Kody is the best in the business, can't recommend his shop enough. Here is the list of mods/work done so far:
  • Full XPEL stealth on the exterior and roll bars, plus stealth on the color matched door inserts and gloss on the door sills
  • Roush exhaust installed, the Bronco was damaged in transport to the dealer and they ended up comping the exhaust for the trouble
  • JL Audio XD600/1v2 amp and HO112-W6v3 installed, the amp is mounted where the B&O sub was. It is wired to Aux 6 so I can cut off the amp power and take the box out in just a few seconds when I need cargo space. The installer mounted a JL bass control knob next to the USB ports in the console.
Really happy with how everything turned out! Next weekend I plan to add some Raptor lights by following this video. Flipping AUX switches is just too much fun.

You have a beautiful - one of a kind ride. Don’t let any nay sayers rob you of that joy!

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my Bronco back from New Image Auto Detailing in the DFW area. If you are in the area, Kody is the best in the business, can't recommend his shop enough.

Man I wish I could hear it. How did they arrange the cable from the amp to the sub? Spring loaded terminals or something fancier? Is it fastened down? Are you worried about the savages stealing something with JL branding? I was loosely planning on a marine sub to get something unbranded and waterproof. Same price and heck of lot less output though. Hmmm. Link here. It’s also a bit narrower, but not much.
Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install 1646096041564
Then again I kinda like what your friend did and pay for a custom stealth box.

Deucailion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Shadow Black 2DR Badlands with JL Audio Sub Install 1646096041564

This is a beautiful build, but the subwoofer is not for me. Takes up the entire trunk!

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How is that wrap going to hold up with some desert pin striping?

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like where your head is at, basically did the same theme to my ole Tahoe...stealth with a ton of audio upgrades, etc. Looks great on the ole Bronco đź‘Ś choice!
Since I'm going with A51 I will have to go with a slightly different approach, but similar attitude. Cheers!

Sponsored

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like where your head is at, basically did the same theme to my ole Tahoe...stealth with a ton of audio upgrades, etc. Looks great on the ole Bronco đź‘Ś choice!
Since I'm going with A51 I will have to go with a slightly different approach, but similar attitude. Cheers!
I actually think A51 looks good in the stealth wrap (same color I’m getting). This guy did it on his and it convinced me I liked the look.

OP
OP
MisterOneTwo

MisterOneTwo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man I wish I could hear it. How did they arrange the cable from the amp to the sub? Spring loaded terminals or something fancier? Is it fastened down? Are you worried about the savages stealing something with JL branding? I was loosely planning on a marine sub to get something unbranded and waterproof. Same price and heck of lot less output though. Hmmm. Link here. It’s also a bit narrower, but not much.
Then again I kinda like what your friend did and pay for a custom stealth box.
The cable runs under the floor mat and pops out right behind the sub, just a few inches. This enclosure has the terminals on the back which I liked. The cable has a two prong quick plug that just comes out like a power cable from the wall.

I don't have the sub fastened down right now, mainly because I like it being easily removable if needed. The back is all limo tint, which isn't a perfect deterrent, but you can barely see in and there is no branding on the top. I'm considering putting one of those metal fab'd top shelfs above it. This is really an around the town car for just me, apart from our family mobile. It won't be parked outside anywhere sketchy for long.

I did look at that marine sub and a couple of smaller discontinued JL enclosures that look nice. But for me, displacement is king. I bet that marine sub sounds great though. Another local buddy had JL vex pods installed in place of the rear 4's and he really likes them.
Sponsored