First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, there is also the chance it could change. Besides the chip shit that is happening, we are having issues now with getting parts nickel plated at our business. So you never know, but they have you in the schedule for now.

I’ve ordered a BS BL as well scheduled for 1/24. We shall see. Good luck to you. My 2 door won’t get scheduled until ‘24 or ‘25 hence the ‘22 BS BL order!
The Bronco Sport is a great vehicle. I really love mine so far. Put some A/T tires on it and does decent in the mud. If I could keep it I probably would have went with a 2 door Bronco.
Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a BL, 4dr, 2.7, lux ordered. I ordered with a soft top and tow. I called my dealer today and had them update my order and remove the tow pkg. Aftermarket 4 pin is fine for me. Hope I get moved up to a February or March build.
I dropped tow and got a build date and vin 6 weeks later. Reserved on 6/2021

clyde

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am thinking if switching to the 4-door with soft top; just to make sure, does the 189.4 length include the spare tire? It's going to be tight in my garage...

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dropped tow and got a build date and vin 6 weeks later. Reserved on 6/2021
I guess I probably don’t completely understand the process though. I thought that when my dealer turned my reservation into an order that they received their number of allocations from ford and I made the cut at the dealer. Is that how to read it? I did verify wirth my sales guy that the order has a a code of ‘10’ on it so I think I am god

Sponsored

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Two out of three! 😂

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's probably the main factor limiting towing.
The Exploder has the 10R60, yet it is rated to tow 5000lbs and has a much higher GCWR.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The Bronco Sport is a great vehicle. I really love mine so far. Put some A/T tires on it and does decent in the mud. If I could keep it I probably would have went with a 2 door Bronco.
I ordered it with the optional Falken Wildpeaks. Should be a good replacement for the Escape.

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered it with the optional Falken Wildpeaks. Should be a good replacement for the Escape.
That’s what I got. The Wildpeak AT3s in 235/65/17. I love them so far. No additional road noise and great in the mud/limited off road I’ve done.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That’s what I got. The Wildpeak AT3s in 235/65/17. I love them so far. No additional road noise and great in the mud/limited off road I’ve done.
Thanks for the info. Good to hear. Looking forward to a new ride. The Escape is well past it’s prime!

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The only restricted thing I have is the tow hitch. However I received a build date (1/17) and have a vin already.
So I guess that means it’s too late to remove the hitch?
I believe once you get a VIN, it's too late to make changes. I also have a build week of 01/17/22 with the tow package. I called my salesman to clarify and he said it will be built with the tow package. I'm sure there will be delays...

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess I probably don’t completely understand the process though. I thought that when my dealer turned my reservation into an order that they received their number of allocations from ford and I made the cut at the dealer. Is that how to read it? I did verify wirth my sales guy that the order has a a code of ‘10’ on it so I think I am god
The way I understand it is that once your order is submitted, it is then in line for scheduling. Doesn't mean you'll actually get scheduled. (I think) they will then go down the line at your dealer and build what they can in order of reservation number. But who knows really......
Sponsored