First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My guess, 2 years from reservation and I still won't have a Bronco how I want it.
I am also at a Mom and Pop dealer in SC I choose to order with them simply because of the BS games being played and as a result (if they are indeed favoring large volume city dealers) I'm pretty much screwed and tattoo'ed along with you as Billy Joel sang in his song "Goodnight Saigon" -

"And we will all go down together " :cool: :cool: :cool:

"With the way things are going - WE REALLY DO NEED TO STICK TOGETHER"

Been there - Done that: Those were days when integrity and your WORD meant something - now it's who has the most money - sad ā˜¹ā˜¹ā˜¹

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=goodnight+saigon&PC=U316&ru=/search?q=goodnight+saigon&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=5781CEC3A58BC159EFF45781CEC3A58BC159EFF4&FORM=WRVORC
Sponsored

Last edited:

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had a telephone conversation with the Sales Manager at my dealer a little while ago and had him remove the Paint Protection Film.It would be crazy to have this order potentially kicked down the road and passed over by other builds for some clear vinyl that probably weighs less than 1 lb.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am also at a Mom and Pop dealer in SC I choose to order with them simply because of the BS games being played and as a result (if they are indeed favoring large volume city dealers) I'm pretty much screwed and tattoo'ed along with you as Billy Joel sang in his song "Goodnight Saigon" -

"And we will all go down together " :cool: :cool: :cool:

"With the way things are going - WE REALLY DO NEED TO STICK TOGETHER"

Been there - Done that: Those were days when integrity and your WORD meant something - now it's who has the most money - sad ā˜¹ā˜¹ā˜¹

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=goodnight+saigon&PC=U316&ru=/search?q=goodnight+saigon&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=5781CEC3A58BC159EFF45781CEC3A58BC159EFF4&FORM=WRVORC
I ordered from my Local dealer as I bought my one and Only Ford from them. They treated me right and gave me great deal. They also went to bat with Ford for me when the rear end in my Max tow F-150 failed, with 60,100 miles on the Truck. 100 miles past warranty. It was a 7600 dollar repair, they got Ford to fix it.

The dealer will have plenty of Allocations, as they had 16 or more built this year. There are only 4 people ahead of me with the dealer. The issue will be with Ford. Everything I want seems to be on Constraint. 2-door, MIC top, 2.7, Sasquatch, Lux, tow, modular bumper. I do not want it, if I can not get exactly what I want.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have 9 constrained items, but got scheduled for 12/13. First night reservation.

Liberaldemon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These are the current Bronco production commodities / constraints as of today 10/27.

The % listed here indicates availability on a national level. There are also regional constraints % (not listed here).

Explanation of constraint %

The percentages mean how many Ford can build with that item. For instance 2-door says 17% -- so the max Ford will schedule this week will be 17% 2-door Broncos ... the other 83% scheduled will be 4-door Broncos.

2021-bronco-commodities-constraints-october27.png
Anyone have an idea if 14% of 2 doors is a percentage of all orders (2dr & 4dr) or a percentage of 2dr orders?

Sponsored

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
My order dates was requested, though I don't know that they make much difference if they weren't done after certain cutoff dates...

All the dates below:

Reservation date: 7/14/20
Original conversion order date: 3/16/21
2022 order re-entry: 10/18/21
2022 final config and change to priority 19: 10/26/21
Order scheduled date: 10/28/21
Target build week: 12/20/21

Woo Freakin Hoo!

Not only did my order get scheduled for production today, it happened with six constraints!

constraints.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 6.25.15 PM.png

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have 9 constrained items, but got scheduled for 12/13. First night reservation.
. congrats!! But how?? Ya i just donā€™t get it. Lol

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My order dates was requested, though I don't know that they make much difference if they weren't done after certain cutoff dates...

All the dates below:

Where can I find that bottom graphic? Iā€™ve not seen that before.

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think I'm out prolly going with this and save myself about $4K -

2022 4Runner TRD Pro

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the dates below:

The most important thing is what you ordered.

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I'm out prolly going with this and save myself about $4K -

2022 4Runner TRD Pro
Be patient. The current model is ancient. The 4Runner is speculated to be a complete remodel for 2023. Finally. If my Bronco isnā€™t scheduled by April, Iā€™ll have to buy a gap vehicle and then Iā€™ll likely be waiting till the 4Runner final details drop. Still a lot of July reservation ahead of my September

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rental mule versions with 10-15k adm markups about to flood stealerships.
I seriously think this is the golden lining in all of this. As dealers get flooded (as in a few Bronco's each) with 4 door Big Bends and orders that people have moved on from, the ADM is going to go away in a hurry. I already see Big Bends listed for MSRP in my state, likely these "buildable versions". I've mentioned elsewhere, a much more coveted Bad Lands in area 51 was initially marked up like $15k at a local dealer and within 3 weeks was dropped to around $6k over MSRP before it went off that dealers site. Personally I think only an idiot would pay ADM, but to each their own. Either way, ADM will not be here long except for FE, Raptors and WT models and even those will go away. Just be patient. Whether by choice or not, be patient my friends!! I'll just be happy next week when my dealer actually takes my updated 22' order. They were telling me not until December.......:sick::sick::sick:. I don't even know what to think as far as these constraints. I'm ordering a Base 2 door SAS, Mod Bumper with aux switches. Reserved end of March and ordered early April. Does that mean it'll be built July 22'? October 22'? Or not until 2023? I will be forced to move on next fall. I really hope I get my Bronco, but life has to go forward at some point if I don't.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they just gave straight numbers, then theoretically people could make informed decisions.
I donā€™t understand the logic of changing your order just so you can get it sooner. The whole point of factory orders is to get exactly the options that you want. If you are willing to buy one that isnā€™t what you want then why bother ordering, just buy it off the lot.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I donā€™t understand the logic of changing your order just so you can get it sooner. The whole point of factory orders is to get exactly the options that you want. If you are willing to buy one that isnā€™t what you want then why bother ordering, just buy it off the lot.
I just saw another guy in this forum say " I'm not getting a stripped school bus with a tarp for a roof just so I can get A BRONCO sooner"
Couldnt agree more. Since the end of July 2020, FORD has known that the FAR MAJORITY of orders were for SAS, V6, (therefore an auto trans too) etc. WHY DIDNT THEY START MAKING/ORDERING MORE OF THE STUFF THEY NEED TO THESE CONFIGURATIONS.????
My friends are asking me, why do you stick with FORD when they keep screwing everything up?
GOOD question.
The reason is because Chevy wants to build shit unibody SUVs with tiny engines thats why. If they pulled their head out of their ass they would have a REAL Blazer with trick chassis and 4WD instead of that crap they are passing off as SUVs. Thats the only reason.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since the end of July 2020, FORD has known that the FAR MAJORITY of orders were for SAS, V6, (therefore an auto trans too) etc. WHY DIDNT THEY START MAKING/ORDERING MORE OF THE STUFF THEY NEED TO THESE CONFIGURATIONS.????
Because suppliers can't provide what they need to build higher end Broncos? You can ask for more all you want, but given how the world is currently operating with all the delays in the supply chain, well you get what you can get.

Even in the best of times, certain options where in short supply for builds on other vehicles because a submanufacture said hey we can do this and it goes completely to shit.
Sponsored