First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, wouldn’t want Ford to find out people on a forum aren’t happy with the crap they’re pulling!

I will tell you exactly where they can shove the next bit of “swag” they come out with too! Hoping the next thing I get is some free upgrade or some money off for waiting all this time while Ford continues to play with their thumb up a bodily orifice!
(Note the self censoring)
I'm about ready to buy a 22 Camaro 2SS 1LE I found with a six speed - or a 2021 Charger Scat Pack wide body in Octane Red - I think I may be done with Bronco, had a 21 Mach 1 ordered and it just keeps falling backwards, and backwards, now the build date is 12/27 - don't want to buy a 21 in 2022 fuck that and them ...!!!
Sponsored

Bigmatt

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm about ready to buy a 22 Camaro 2SS 1LE I found with a six speed - or a 2021 Charger Scat Pack wide body in Octane Red - I think I may be done with Bronco, had a 21 Mach 1 ordered and it just keeps falling backwards, and backwards, now the build date is 12/27 - don't want to buy a 21 in 2022 fuck that and them ...!!!
I hear you! I’m considering the Jeep truck (5 beers deep so can’t remember the dumb name of the thing lol). I’ll keep my order so the dealer doesn’t make any more and I’ll just sell the damn thing at a profit in 30 years when it finally comes in.
Nice to see someone else that’s not “oh gosh golley the wait and anticipation just add to the excitement!!! Geeeeewilikers! I’ll wait 50 years for a bronco!”

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gee I only have 7 of them :( Not sure I will ever get my Day 2 Reservation Bronco. Unreal.
I feel for you man.
I have 4 on there.
Every beautiful fall day i think, this is a great day to take the top off and cruise around! its so painful…

then I take my shirt off and run down the street. Making lemonade!!!!

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have two of those (2 door and hard top). I am a base 2.3L man . No add on’s.
There are 15 pages, so forgive me if addressed, BUT the way I'm reading this:

"The percentages mean how many Ford can build with that item. For instance [if] 2-door says 17% -- so the max Ford will schedule this week will be 17% 2-door Broncos ... the other 83% scheduled will be 4-door Broncos."

Only 14% (actual number on list) of the total built can be built, but what is the percentage of two doors ordered? Since a lot of people ordered 4 doors and 86% can be made that's good if you don't have the other constraints. But if there are say even 30% 2 doors ordered, if you have the other constraints those will hurt your chances. Since you have no other restrictions but the top, you could be scheduled before the 2 doors that are waiting on other parts.

Your hard top is at 39% but if they can only build 2 doors at a rate of 14% then that leaves 25% of hard tops for 4 doors for 86% total 4 doors built with 61% having to be 4 door w/soft tops.

14% 2 doors with hard tops.
25% 4 doors with hard tops.
61% 4 doors with soft tops

That 14% may include all of the parts available for all of the 2 doors they can produce, which would than include you if time stamp has you close enough.

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are 15 pages, so forgive me if addressed, BUT the way I'm reading this:

*stuff*
Without more information, this doesn't really tell us anything. Ford could say 2 doors have priority and yay for me and they give 2 doors all the good stuff. Or, they say 4 doors are more important and all the good stuff goes to them and we're SOL.

So really, this only communicates what Ford has been saying all along... nothing.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hear you! I’m considering the Jeep truck (5 beers deep so can’t remember the dumb name of the thing lol).
It's called a Glad-He-Ate-Her!!!!

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Woo Freakin Hoo!

Not only did my order get scheduled for production today, it happened with six constraints!

Ford Bronco Bronco Constraints Commodities - as of 10/27 constraints

Ford Bronco Bronco Constraints Commodities - as of 10/27 Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 6.25.15 PM

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Woo Freakin Hoo!

Not only did my order get scheduled for production today, it happened with six constraints!

Ford Bronco Bronco Constraints Commodities - as of 10/27 Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 6.25.15 PM

I'm a day 2 reservation and had 8 constraints on my WT...got scheduled today for 12/13/2021.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have everything on that list except Wildtrack, the safari bar and paint protection film but I am [Austin Powers] "In Production" baby! Yeah. [/Austin Powers}

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is an extra vehicle for me. Given the shit show and how Ford has treated their loyal customers I’d trade my reservation straight up for this https://www.forbes.com/wheels/news/ineos-grenadier-adventure-4x4/

I’d probably get it sooner also. Ford Has to realize a new Wrangler is coming too. Arrogance will be their downfall. What could have been the biggest launch in Ford history is turning into the Edsel

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a day 2 reservation and had 8 constraints on my WT...got scheduled today for 12/13/2021.
I am with you as well day 1 reservation and had 7 of the 8 constraint commodities and was scheduled for production week 12/13/21.
4dr
Eruption Green
wildtrak
Mod bumper
Tow package
Sasquatch package
Lux package
Full time 4x4
2.7L engine

Cheers to you and your Wildtrak 👍

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford so thoroughly shit the bed on delivery that I just reserved this Ineos Grenadier. Morbidly curious if my 2021 Bronco shows up before my 2023 Grenadier…

Ford Bronco Bronco Constraints Commodities - as of 10/27 95F6ED24-6C43-40AA-9EAB-384F4E8AEE8A

Bronco mama

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These are the current Bronco production commodities / constraints as of today 10/27.

The % listed here indicates availability on a national level. There are also regional constraints % (not listed here).

Explanation of constraint %

The percentages mean how many Ford can build with that item. For instance 2-door says 17% -- so the max Ford will schedule this week will be 17% 2-door Broncos ... the other 83% scheduled will be 4-door Broncos.

Ford Bronco Bronco Constraints Commodities - as of 10/27 95F6ED24-6C43-40AA-9EAB-384F4E8AEE8A
Can’t imagine what this is going to look like when those raptors and special edition bronco pre orders start? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are the current Bronco production commodities / constraints as of today 10/27.

The % listed here indicates availability on a national level. There are also regional constraints % (not listed here).

Explanation of constraint %

The percentages mean how many Ford can build with that item. For instance 2-door says 17% -- so the max Ford will schedule this week will be 17% 2-door Broncos ... the other 83% scheduled will be 4-door Broncos.

Sponsored