Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's make sure we update the original dealer spreadsheet with what we find out from dealers so that we can all stay informed. It might also be worth asking about a "Group Buy". I did one for my Jeep Grand Cherokee in 2014 at Tysons Koons and it might give us some leverage.
I’d be up for a Group buy that would be great ,I’m in MD and have my reservation at sheehy in Gaithersburg
Sponsored

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is Beach Fords response to me...

Manager stated they will be at MSRP...as it stands now......as far as Admin fee......all we charge is State tax/DMV/and the process fee $649 and you get a free "LifeTime PowerTrain warranty"

Not sure about the A/X plan as of yet.

If a plan is able to be used the process fee drops to $100, but you lose the Lifetime Powertrain warranty
Isn’t the power train life time warranty Directly from Ford on any new Ford ?so I’m assuming the dealer can’t void . I just looked it up Online.

WldOne

Outer Banks
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi. I’m from the Hampton Roads area, too. I called all the local dealers before I reserved on 7/14. I’m going with Cavalier in Greenbrier.
I can get Z plan and the salesman my family has been using for over 20 years.

But, my second choice was Beach Ford as the salesman, Tony, I was talking to seemed to be just as hyped about the Bronco as myself. He also said I could get Z plan with the

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am in Fairfax. I chose Ted Britt Ford Chantilly. I have had very good dealings with them in the past with friends and family.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I live in Fairfax, VA, about 2 miles from Ted Britt, but I ordered mine from Granger as well and will do a fly-and-ride. I've bought cars and bikes in FL, GA, TX, and MO and have had good experiences driving/riding the vehicle back to Northern VA. Someone mentioned a caravan, which would be great, but the chances of all the vehicles being there at the same time is very, very low.

Sponsored

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been working w/ and changed my reservation to...

Patrick McDowell
Internet Director / Sales Manager
Sheehy Ford Richmond
Store: 804.419.1371

He is very responsive!

They will not be charging any kind of market adjustment on the 2021 Ford Bronco. They will be selling the Bronco at MSRP. If Ford does not
exclude the Bronco from the X-Plan they will happily accept the X-plan. Their normal Processing Fee is $799 but w/ their X-Plan the Processing Fee is only $100. The only
exception to this is the First Edition which will be sold at MSRP and with no
discounts.
Ford is including the Bronco in the X-Plan, except for the first edition.

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They will not be charging any kind of market adjustment on the 2021 Ford Bronco. They will be selling the Bronco at MSRP. If Ford does not
exclude the Bronco from the X-Plan they will happily accept the X-plan. Their normal Processing Fee is $799 but w/ their X-Plan the Processing Fee is only $100. The only
exception to this is the First Edition which will be sold at MSRP and with no
discounts.
I have 2 reservations, 1 with Koons Falls Church, and 1 with Granger. 3 dealership near me that i have visited past 3 days: Ted Britt in Fairfax and Koons Sterling offered MSRP or X-Plan if offered by Ford. Another dealer offers to match Granger's offer but that dealer is banned in this forum.

RavenousHokie

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford EScape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Northern Virginia here, my reservation is with ted Britt, fairfax. I’ve purchased 2 vehicles from Ted Britt in the past and have had good experiences with them, all departments.

CT-Man

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lack of fees? Details please
Yes, I think Ted Britt is on that list where they waive that Dealer fee of $1500 or $1300 whatever it is. That's why I selected them the second time around for Wildtrak over Koons (I still have my existing Koons reservation for the First Edition).

Gsxr7000

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250, 93 Mustang, 67 Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in Southern Virginia I have my reservation at CrossRoads Ford South Boston for now.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have 2 reservations, 1 with Koons Falls Church, and 1 with Granger. 3 dealership near me that i have visited past 3 days: Ted Britt in Fairfax and Koons Sterling offered MSRP or X-Plan if offered by Ford. Another dealer offers to match Granger's offer but that dealer is banned in this forum.
How they get banned?

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just because there banned doesn’t mean you can’t say Who they are , because I’m interested in knowing ?

jasonof2010

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata, Focus ST, GMC Sierra beater truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I live near Fredericksburg. I will not be using a Virginia dealer because of the ridiculous dealer fees. I think most dealers charge over $700.00 while in Maryland they are capped at $300.00.

OP
OP

CoachMP3

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Tundra / 2016 Toyota SR5 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Southern Virginia I have my reservation at CrossRoads Ford South Boston for now.
Are they going to do MSRP? Will they honor X-Plan?
Sponsored