Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hahahahaha... hilarious...Right ...anything you say
What about the part that says "this is not an offer or contract of sale" at the bottom?
Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to pickup Bronco Big Bend and dealership marked price up $3k and refused to remove it. Basically said they didn’t care because if I didn’t buy it they would have it sold in an hour. Don’t buy from Loganville Ford.

I'm running into the same problem with Honolulu Ford ( @Ford Motor Company ). For the MY21 they said I would have to play a $1900 markup but we can discuss if it can be lower once my vehicle arrives. Now that it's a MY22 or later, they said that it could be any number that reflects the market. Right now they are marking up $9K for Badlands trim trucks. $3K is actually not bad for Hawaii so I would consider buying it for that, but still they should honor what they told you. Difficult part is they are seeing people flip Broncos for 10K profit and the Dealers are wanting some of that pie. Contact the dealer manager, then Ford Customer Service and then I was considering a BBB complaint along with some negative yelp / google reviews. Won't do much in the end, so I am already pricing a Land Rover Defender 🤔

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can walk away any time friend..It hilarious to see all the people here who have blood in their eyes to attack a dealership though.....Been in this small town for over 30 years and most the people within 50 miles buy from them, they have a staff thats been there for decades...go ahead..attack them for a misunderstanding..they are good people, but the people on this forum are fun to watch....
you've moved the goalposts friend -- you started this conversation stating that your "deal sheet" prevents them from adding a markup at the last second. if the terms say you can walk away from the deal, so can they.

genuinely, I don't have any blood in my eyes or hate in my heart for you -- you're a forum member just like all the others in this thread. at the end of the day, I want you to get your bronco for a fair price. but you're talking about a dealership we have evidence of adding ADM at the last second, it's the same dealership you ordered from, and all your forms say "this is not an offer". I just hope you're right and they don't try to screw you over like OP apparently was.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its a deal sheet, in which they showed all the upfront costs...did someone mention a contract?
They showed the costs *they offered you at the time* -- they did not legally bind themselves to not add *additional costs at the time of delivery*

Sponsored

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just called that ford dealer and he said it was an addendum because of the nitrous filled tires. They said they also added windows tint and a protective film.

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went to pickup Bronco Big Bend and dealership marked price up $3k and refused to remove it. Basically said they didn’t care because if I didn’t buy it they would have it sold in an hour. Don’t buy from Loganville Ford.

Those with reservations that haven’t picked up yet may want to call your dealership so you can have the argument before your Bronco gets here.

Do something good I may tell 1 or 2 people. Screw me over and I’ll tell the world.
49A23976-A767-45A9-8B99-102E67A557D2.jpeg

CD27F83A-2030-462B-AE8C-3B80130E0477.jpeg
The dealer stinks, but your Bronco looks great!

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

attacking? maybe. I think of it more as informing buyers. I believe what I wrote was true. Making someone’s practices known isn’t ruining their business. Their practices are ruining their business.

Cnome02

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Negative review left

this dealer doesn’t know what hit him

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just called that ford dealer and he said it was an addendum because of the nitrous filled tires. They said they also added windows tint and a protective film.
As an engineer I can tell you that “nitrous filled tires” are an absolute joke.

What the dealership is likely failing to mention is that those addons were done last minute and weren’t on the agreed upon purchase. They added them and forced the reservation holder to pay a premium for stuff they didn’t want in the first place.

Sponsored

camsass

Outer Banks
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150, 71 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I totally understand. There are many on here who would love nothing more than to destroy someones business due to a misunderstanding, or a gripe. I totally sympathize with what you're dealing with. I just posted my experience in hoping you would get a resolution without having to hurt a local business if it didnt deserve it......I hope they wil get with you and work it out.
Pretty sure you were leaving a 1 star review a couple weeks ago over this same issue..

Cnome02

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What’s legal and what’s right are two different things. This car went to the dealer because the OP sent it there. He would have sent it somewhere else if they told him about the ADM up front. Dealer is a scum bag. Defend him if you want but they know what they did.
They know it’s not right which is why they did $3k vs typical $10-$30k

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You paid it right? I would have walked. $3k is a low ADM to risk so much future business too. Negative reviews and word of mouth will easily exceed $3k in short order. Future damage could be much much higher. Time to start posting negative reviews. They should have aimed Higher if they were goin to be shady aholes
I wouldn't have walked for 3k considering the alternative, but I would have tore them a new one or made it up with trade in / maintenance. My dealer only charges that on refused ordered.

Cnome02

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I stated what my experience was at the dealership...I also stated OP has my support if he wasnt informed prior...wow
That’s fine. Many people point to contract law on this issue and in this thread and I think that is missing the point

not saying you did.But that is a standard counterpoint in the forum
Sponsored