Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Would like to get an idea of how many remaining early reservations there are for forum members.
Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14 rez. One of the Granger casualties. Not that I want to buy somewhere else but at this point Ford will not transfer my rez either. Just had to buy 2 new tires and new alternator on my current vehicle which needs to be replaced in the worst way.

Ford does not value or honor its customers. Period.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

7/14 rez. One of the Granger casualties. Not that I want to buy somewhere else but at this point Ford will not transfer my rez either. Just had to buy 2 new tires and new alternator on my current vehicle which needs to be replaced in the worst way.

Ford does not value or honor its customers. Period.
Interested to hear, what are you told from Ford about trying to transfer?
Sorry, and thanks. (I’m at Stephens; no vin)

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14 but just got scheduled a few hours ago. Hoping all the 6g folks get in and get theirs before the “civilians” certainly before any more scalpers.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/13 who just got a build date last week.....and as far as the transfer to another dealer, Ford says they'll get back with you, but they don't, ever. Waste of time and folks who are trapped in transfer purgatory could have reordered their 22' and had their name in the game, instead many are trying to wait Ford out on the transfer, meanwhile the dealer they're stuck with is using up their allocations. I finally bailed on the transfer after several weeks of waiting on Ford, placed my 22' order and two weeks later got a build date.

ktechll

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/13 who just got a build date last week.....and as far as the transfer to another dealer, Ford says they'll get back with you, but they don't, ever. Waste of time and folks who are trapped in transfer purgatory could have reordered their 22' and had their name in the game, instead many are trying to wait Ford out on the transfer, meanwhile the dealer they're stuck with is using up their allocations. I finally bailed on the transfer after several weeks of waiting on Ford, placed my 22' order and two weeks later got a build date.
I'm about to do the same. I'm game to put an order in anywhere at this point. Who is the top dealer that everyone likes right now? I'll call them in the morning.

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow! I really feel sorry you early reservation people. For whatever its worth, I hope you get yours asap. Reminds me of the quote. “Death smiles at all of us, all we can do is smile back.”

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm about to do the same. I'm game to put an order in anywhere at this point. Who is the top dealer that everyone likes right now? I'll call them in the morning.
Not really sure who folks are going with. I was trying to transfer just because my dealer was small, clueless, terrible or no communication. Price is fine, deal signed and agreed upon so I wasn't leaving them over price, just over principle so I was withholding my reorder with them until my transfer was approved to another dealer, but that transfer never happened.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 Hour 5 Reservation. Nothing yet, but it is a MIC top.
Couple hours ahead of you, hopefully you're getting close, 2D reservation here.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you still get the price protection if you reorder?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
This poll doesn't really tell me a whole lot. You should have had an option for those in that time frame that HAVE been scheduled or received their vehicles. That would be informative.
Sponsored