First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is really impressive. It takes a lot to make the first page of google results unless the search terms are super specific.
Haha ummm when I want to navigate to read this thread's updates, I don't just click on my notifications. I google it first and scroll til I see the thread link, then click it from there to get in. It gives major SEO points that way. :D
Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha ummm when I want to navigate to read this thread's updates, I don't just click on my notifications. I google it first and scroll til I see the thread link, then click it from there to get in. It gives major SEO points that way. :D
That's clever AF

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna say this then I going to rake leaves. So if you have been paying attention you and realize there is always something new. That is just how much craziness I was being told and a lot of it is in emails for the doubters. This man said to me several times that there’s too much emotions surrounding the sale so he don’t think he could go out go through with it anyway and my response was what do you think you are stealing my Bronco.
Wouldn’t want to be the leaves, or your rake!
in all seriousness, I can’t believe that this hasn’t been resolved fairly for you. It’s wrong.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope Ford is looking at this thread. They need to close this dealership down. It is obvious that they are doing it to everyone. What good is a reservation system where the price is jacked up when you go to purchase the vehicle.

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OK. I have been part of the squad to call out this dealer. Let me give you a fresh take OP.

If something that I am seeking to obtain becomes hard to the point that the only way for me to get where I think I should be is to force it....then I feel that is a sign to tell me to back off and either the answer is no or not right now.

Consider that this blockade may actually be a blessing in disguise for a bigger purpose that will be for your own good.

Merry Christmas OP. Enjoy the holiday for the real meaning, love on your family and see what happens next.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm sure this has been suggested, but I'm gonna say it again. If you haven't already file a complaint with the BBB. It may not help now, but the more comlaints about the shit dealer the better.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven’t read all the posts. Sounds like they won’t budge.

Comments and reputation aside, have you tried calling Ford to move the reservation to another dealer?

Yeah I know may be difficult to move the reservation but from what I am seeing this won’t be resolved and the dealer is rather disappointed from the backlash ruining their reputation and could care less about selling the bronco to you at Msrp.

OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK. I have been part of the squad to call out this dealer. Let me give you a fresh take OP.

If something that I am seeking to obtain becomes hard to the point that the only way for me to get where I think I should be is to force it....then I feel that is a sign to tell me to back off and either the answer is no or not right now.

Consider that this blockade may actually be a blessing in disguise for a bigger purpose that will be for your own good.

Merry Christmas OP. Enjoy the holiday for the real meaning, love on your family and see what happens next.
Thank you, merry Christmas to you too.

Sponsored

SASProbie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Merry Christmas OP. And...

Sorry to say this OP...

If a reasonable person is not willing to stop and reflect the other point of view by now. It may actually not be their decision. This is starting to look to me like the GM is not the decision maker.

I had to learn my own lesson a couple of times. In the end, someone has to be the bigger person.

Another saying I go by. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, but clucks like a chicken! Time to move on.

That white speckle on top of shit. It is still shit...

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That issue was resolved amicably, and a new order was placed at MSRP and expedited by Ford.
Yeah, but given how Westway has taken things. I don’t think that will happen unfortunately.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs