Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

My_2021_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 f250 , 2000 f350 ,2006 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you do not want US to go after them you should have never put this shit on here. We don't play nice ! I talked shit to them last night and this morning on the shiter. Good luck make them give it to you under MSRP
Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you do not want US to go after them you should have never put this shit on here. We don't play nice ! I talked shit to them last night and this morning on the shiter. Good luck make them give it to you under MSRP
You don't get it. The OP told us to hold off because this is NOT resolved yet, simple as that. There are so many unknowns here, and this Bronco has not even arrived at the dealership yet. If in the end the OP had agreed on a price and the dealership reneges by all means go after them, but its not at the point yet. Talking shit to them is only going to make things worse for the OP, and you did this without the OPs permission or knowledge? Sounds to me like there are attack dogs on here chopping at the bit! A sad reflection on the Bronco community.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
I gave them 1 star. We should make a list of all the places to leave 1 stars. Maybe share their ratings page of yelp, Google maps, etc to make it easy for everyone.
You gave them one star for what? The OP said to hold off as this is NOT resolved yet.

Aeromech2284

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be automatically populated with the mark up. My dealer had an $25k markup on their website for my Bronco. I didn’t mention it, they never brought it up, and I walked out with my “xplan” and no issues. At least give them a call before getting too upset.
How did you get X-Plan on your Bronco? I didn't think they were honoring supplier discounts. Congrats though.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How did you get X-Plan on your Bronco? I didn't think they were honoring supplier discounts. Congrats though.
Some dealers decided to honor xplan pricing after Ford said it wasnt going to be offered. Most of those dealers have too many sales and not enough allocations though.

My_2021_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 f250 , 2000 f350 ,2006 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You don't get it. The OP told us to hold off because this is NOT resolved yet, simple as that. There are so many unknowns here, and this Bronco has not even arrived at the dealership yet. If in the end the OP had agreed on a price and the dealership reneges by all means go after them, but its not at the point yet. Talking shit to them is only going to make things worse for the OP, and you did this without the OPs permission or knowledge? Sounds to me like there are attack dogs on here chopping at the bit! A sad reflection on the Bronco
what don't I get ? It took me about a hour to pick my OB Bronco and we did everything through email and I went and signed my life way .and Was given free dinner for the family@galpinford and drove home. I sat in traffic longer to get there then the amount of time I was there. Do you have your Bronco yet?

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You don't get it. The OP told us to hold off because this is NOT resolved yet, simple as that. There are so many unknowns here, and this Bronco has not even arrived at the dealership yet. If in the end the OP had agreed on a price and the dealership reneges by all means go after them, but its not at the point yet. Talking shit to them is only going to make things worse for the OP, and you did this without the OPs permission or knowledge? Sounds to me like there are attack dogs on here chopping at the bit! A sad reflection on the Bronco community.
You are correct, that's what the OP asked . . . but then why post here at all *prior* to having reached that point of no return? I don't get *that*. If the point is not to air someone's dirty laundry . . . then don't air it in the first place?

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 911 S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are correct, that's what the OP asked . . . but then why post here at all *prior* to having reached that point of no return? I don't get *that*. If the point is not to air someone's dirty laundry . . . then don't air it in the first place?
I posted here looking for guidance. Everyone has been so helpful and I was put in touch with Ford Corporate which hopefully solve it. I will keep you all updated.

Bigwheelin

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not hard to figure out where dealers get this idea. This was at 12:30 PM today on the Mecum auction. I wonder if the seller IS a dealer....

Ford Bronco Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate. 20220114_123047
Way more money than brains , no wonder the country is going to shit ,over half of us are dummmbbb as f@ck!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who is trying to compile a list of all dealers that are trying to impose surprise ADM, customers reporting their experiences is very important. Reporting "X happened at my dealer" should absolutely not be read as "Please go on a scorched earth social media campaign against my dealer".

Otherwise we will never know about dealers who try to impose ADM but back down when complaints are escalated through the proper channels.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You place an order for something you want, and you don't know what the price will be until your dealer tells you. This puts all the leverage with the dealer to do whatever they want as seen in this thread.
That's why you agree to a selling price upon ordering. And have them sign the order sheet with all their fees included. That is how its done. If they don't want to; then that's red flag central. Because that's exactly what they plan on doing.
Sponsored