Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, I love the stickers, patches and mugs but I would love to be able to know a Bronco is one of ours from the outside! Anyone on board with a car magnet with the amazing @Jazer design below? Thinking $12-$15 dollars a magnet (including shipping).

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 95671597-6B35-428F-B54C-3292F52C0204
Yes, please!

Duke.Roughneck

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

RubyLynn

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure I want any updates on monday, we are under a winter storm warning here , talking 9 - 15 inches of snow sunday night through monday.... Bronco may be safer in the lot in dearborn
Hey, just noticed you’re from western NY too. I’m from North Tonawanda. I was thinking the same thing, that my Bronco is probably safer sitting in MI ! Mine was built Tuesday and hasn’t shipped yet.

Sponsored

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my order still shows “in production” time stamped 1/10 (1/6 blend) on my tracker. I show and estimated delivery of 2/2. Think there is any change that my order has actually been built/shipped and the trackers just haven’t updated?

Last edited:

DaBroncstah

Black Diamond
First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello to all the wonderful soon to be bronco mommas and daddas, does anyone know if the marketing number is open tomorrow? I’m not doing anything tomorrow which means it’s the perfect day to obsess over my baby :)

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my order still shows “in production” time stamped 1/10 (1/6 blend) on my tracker. I show and estimated delivery of 2/2. Think there is any change that my order has actually been built/shipped and the trackers just haven’t updated?
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group possible

Mine is showing in production since 1/6 and the delivery ETA on the pizza tracker hasn't been updated from 1/31 so I'm hoping that mine was built and shipped and wasn't updated.

But my Sync update version is showing (null) again so that's probably not a good sign.

Not sure there's anyway to find out until either the trackers update or your dealer calls to tell you it's been delivered, sorry.

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello to all the wonderful soon to be bronco mommas and daddas, does anyone know if the marketing number is open tomorrow? I’m not doing anything tomorrow which means it’s the perfect day to obsess over my baby :)
I don't think they're open on the weekends, but I'm not 100% sure.

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group possible

Mine is showing in production since 1/6 and the delivery ETA on the pizza tracker hasn't been updated from 1/31 so I'm hoping that mine was built and shipped and wasn't updated.

But my Sync update version is showing (null) again so that's probably not a good sign.

Not sure there's anyway to find out until either the trackers update or your dealer calls to tell you it's been delivered, sorry.
I hope yours has shipped too! I’m in the same boat. Mods popped last week and nothing has updated. Sync shows the null part too (wish I didn’t know about that tracker too haha) so I’m at a loss as to what is going on.

Sponsored

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope yours has shipped too! I’m in the same boat. Mods popped last week and nothing has updated. Sync shows the null part too (wish I didn’t know about that tracker too haha) so I’m at a loss as to what is going on.
Yep, seems like there are still quite a few of us in the same situation.

Looks like Broncos are shipping out from the 1/10 build week now.

Last edited:

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Departed for Buffalo! The boyfriend and I are taking bets on when it will be here (Orange County, NY). My estimated delivery is 1/25-1/31. He's guessing the 21st, I'm guessing the 23rd. He may be right on this one, and I won't be mad about it!
Is yours on a truck ? I live outside B-lo, maybe mine is on there and dotn know about it ?

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is yours on a truck ? I live outside B-lo, maybe mine is on there and dotn know about it ?
Not yet, still rail for now. I’d be afraid if I was on a truck and not the train with the storm that’s coming.

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, just noticed you’re from western NY too. I’m from North Tonawanda. I was thinking the same thing, that my Bronco is probably safer sitting in MI ! Mine was built Tuesday and hasn’t shipped yet.
Where did you buy yours from ? I ordered from Towne

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
"Null" in the sync version seems to be the common denominator here
Sponsored