Sponsored

Does your dual AC Bronco have temperature numbers on the knob?

• Total voters

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2022 here. No temp on knobs. Don’t particularly care, the temp shows on the screen. I’d rather look at the screen than further down on the knob anyway.
That would make it more like the Jeep….lol. It’s BS move however…
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not that it’s a huge deal.. but I’m curious if I ordered that part from a 21 VIN, if I would get the old knobs with the numbers, or the new design with no numbers 🤔 I like the look of the numbers on the knobs more.

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s beyond bs. We were never notified. What else did they cut? Is this why price protection stays until 2023? I’m pretty close to cancelling. Wtf is wrong with this company.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone noticing that the MY22 Broncos are missing the temperature on the knob? Shoutout to @BroncoBoi for finding this.

View attachment 249157

Versus MY21 for reference

1642718215215.jpeg
That's a lot more missing than just temp display. What happened to the chrome trim on all the knobs? And the bright red white and blue on the fan and up/down arrows???

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True this! Wait on chips = wait on bronco. Ugh, I’ll take the bronco. I can go by feel like the old days. If it’s hot turn it to the blue if I’m cold then it to the red…lol…works every time
I have been waiting too. The answer isn’t for ford to start cutting things off the car. The answer was and will forever to stop taking new orders because you offshored your entire supply chain

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t understand how the votes are split….? Whoever voted Yes, show us some pictures of your 22 with the numbers.

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought this stupid fucking car because it was a more comfortable and technologically modern wrangler. I need ford to explain to me why I went with a 12 inch screen if they just start removing other tech. Should have bought a wrangler. Borderline lawsuit level false advertising this was a feature I liked coming from my 97 shitbox

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seriously @Administrator this is front page stuff. Needs to be rectified or explained by the company. I have a car on order and was hoping for this standard feature and it’s gone because Ford decided to not cancel ordering
The features didn’t change at all. The whole system still works the exact same way, it just displays the temperature in a different way.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The features didn’t change at all. The whole system still works the exact same way, it just displays the temperature in a different way.
This. I can’t believe there’s people actually upset about this. I mean I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, this forum is probably the most negative enthusiast forum I’ve ever been a part of.
Sponsored