Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked two questions on the Bronco Nation Live Feed...and both questions got answered...sort of:

Me" Why was the rear sway bar added to the 2022 4-door Sasquatch?
Esteban: "That's an engineering question. It's being added on 4-door Sasquatch units and I can try and get a better answer from engineering on why that is."

Me: Why doesn't the 2022 Bronco have the climate control temp on the climate dials?
Esteban: "That's a new change that I was just made aware of actually...and I'm not 100% certain why that change was made."
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked two questions...and both questions got answered...sort of:

Esteban: "That's an engineering question. It's being added on 4-door Sasquatch units and I can try and get a better answer from engineering on why that is."

Me: Why doesn't the 2022 Bronco have the climate control temp on the climate dials?
Esteban: "That's a new change that I was just made aware of actually...and I'm not 100% certain why that change was made."
I'm wondering what the follow up will look like....or is he just saying he'll follow up

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think we know the answers to both of these questions

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a late build 21, and the rear axle has the provision for a sway bar, but no sway bar! The early 21’s don’t then have the provision for one.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I asked two questions on the Bronco Nation Live Feed...and both questions got answered...sort of:

Oh man you had an in? Should have asked about the 2.7 and the dipstick readings :)

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Esteban also told us a year ago to wait until 2022 in order to get a roof rack on the Sasquatch 4 door.

It had us guessing for many months if that was a hard top redesign or something added to the suspension to prevent rollover.

I’m sure he knows but can’t say…as a follow up question could lead to - how dangerous would it be for a customer to install a roof rack on a 2021 sasquatch without the rear sway bar. The answer is not safe enough for ford to allow you to order a 2021 with a rack. But not a good look or rabbit hole they would want to go down
Sponsored