buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I'm usually the positive one.... In spite of what Ford has done. This one just feels like a dagger. Folks with recent orders are delivered! 22's are being delivered. I was built 7/23! Soft top! Not one communication from Ford as to why...
I mean this with utmost sincerity! In the thread on MIC 2.0 tops, there were a number of people praising a Ford customer service rep named Karen who got them afditional information on their order situation, among other things. Sometimes your dealer can also see the reason your build is being held. A few members have cited reasons that include missing chips that are needed to finish Broncos being held until they can be shipped.

You might want to get ahold of FoMoCo customer support first, then see what visibility your dealer rep has, to compare notes.

Six months blows. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait once you drive it home from the dealership!

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I'm usually the positive one.... In spite of what Ford has done. This one just feels like a dagger. Folks with recent orders are delivered! 22's are being delivered. I was built 7/23! Soft top! Not one communication from Ford as to why...
Yeah that is just bunch of bullshit. I have posted this on other threads but for fucks sake Ford just build this man another Bronco.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dirt Mountain refugee?
A Dirt Mountain SOFT TOP from the end of July.

A Legend ....

Can't even imagine ....

I was built July 15th , then Dirt Mountain ..... I had a mental end date of Nov , then I'd move along .... it's just a HUGE mental mind fuck becuase your Bronco could ship any day .... every fuckin' day you wake up, hoping, wondering if that next email is the one.
He's had countless of those emails, and they been the wrong one....

And as Jeff said in an earlier post, you just feel so incredibly helpless waiting on this freaking rig.

I'm telling you, Dirt Mountain clean knocked all the starch out of my excitement for receiving this thing.
It's just another car now.
yay.

I'm seriously entertaining thoughts of trading it for a new Super Duty.
Same fuel mileage, but will tow shit.

OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A Dirt Mountain SOFT TOP from the end of July.

A Legend ....

Can't even imagine ....

I was built July 15th , then Dirt Mountain ..... I had a mental end date of Nov , then I'd move along .... it's just a HUGE mental mind fuck becuase your Bronco could ship any day .... every fuckin' day you wake up, hoping, wondering if that next email is the one.
He's had countless of those emails, and they been the wrong one....

And as Jeff said in an earlier post, you just feel so incredibly helpless waiting on this freaking rig.

I'm telling you, Dirt Mountain clean knocked all the starch out of my excitement for receiving this thing.
It's just another car now.
yay.

I'm seriously entertaining thoughts of trading it for a new Super Duty.
Same fuel mileage, but will tow shit.
Thx, Hoosier. I'm actually a Hoosier, too. Indy born and raised. You feel it.... I have such a great tundra now.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is all I have for you….keep some perspective. It’s a vehicle. It’s not about life or death, or health (perhaps mental health). You can wait or walk away. Try and put it in the back of your mind and keep it there. Find a distraction. Look for an email once a day and then move on. Trust me my friend there is much, much worse in this world.
I wish you luck and hopefully Cat’s Ford link will get some attention……if not, fuck it…..go about living.

OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is all I have for you….keep some perspective. It’s a vehicle. It’s not about life or death, or health (perhaps mental health). You can wait or walk away. Try and put it in the back of your mind and keep it there. Find a distraction. Look for an email once a day and then move on. Trust me my friend there is much, much worse in this world.
I wish you luck and hopefully Cat’s Ford link will get some attention……if not, fuck it…..go about living.
True dat. Thx friend.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda discouraging that Ford doesn't have some kind of high priority tag on an order that was sitting on DM for half a year. They could at least slap a post-it note on the windshield saying "Please don't jerk this guy around any more!"

Sponsored

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thx. I know you get it. I got Built notice the day after Christmas. It's just unacceptable.
I was getting frustrated after being in production for three weeks, I can't imagine what 6 months of waiting is like.

Ford should give you 20,000,000 Fordpass points or swap you to a Bronco Raptor for a six month delay/ wait with no communication. Who knows how long you'd have to wait for the Raptor though.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thx. I know you get it. I got Built notice the day after Christmas. It's just unacceptable.
So was it built 6 months ago or built the day after Christmas?

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m right there with you. My dealer told me last Tuesday it was scheduled for delivery within the next day or two. I asked if he had actually spoken with the trucking company and he confirmed he had. I went ahead and set up my financing and was waiting for the call to come get it. Well it’s a week later and still no Bronco. Now he’s telling me he doesn’t know where it is. Also all the trackers still show me as in production. I truly wish I never reserved this Bronco.
I just got bumped to Feb. 28 delivery
I was thinking of getting everything lined up ahead of time as well. Not now. I won’t pull the trigger with the bank until it is in the dealership getting detailed. Dealing with Ford is like dealing with the Russians……Trust but Verify.
Sponsored