Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Received an early morning call yesterday that my ride had arrived and I immediately rescheduled the day so I could pick her up last night. I kept reading all the posts from those lucky individuals that were driving around in the Broncos, heaping all the praise on such a fantastic vehicle. It definitely has lived up by the hype.

A huge shoutout to all the forum members in this post and the Bronco6g community in general for providing all the necessary information to make the transaction fairly painless last night. Look forward to the forthcoming mods.

Bronco 1.jpg
Bronoco 2.jpg
Did you get your BABY PICTURE of it coming off line?
Sponsored

IWave

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Help! At the dealership to get my 2 door Badlands, High Package and there is no sound deadening headliner….isn’t it supposed to be standard or included on the High Package?
Thank you all for your quick responses on this earlier. Dealer “forgot” to check the box for the headliner when they ordered it in the system, but thankfully I had given them my print out for the build and price back in October and they had it in the file with it actually highlighted with the other options. They are making it right and ordering it through their parts department and installing at no charge. Only other disappointment was No customer satisfaction goodies/accessories and no swag!
Will post some pictures next.

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw my first wild bronco today! Sadly mine is still “in production”.

12A089FE-7488-4685-98A3-286936CF0E15.jpeg
Mine is in the wild as in the wild of the MAP parking lot for a yet to be determined time 😩

Sponsored

ThaBigApple

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Kia Optima, 2016 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Supposed to be here tomorrow but I haven't saw any updates or emails. So I highly doubt I'll get it tomorrow. :(
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot 2022-01-26 182727

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was so exhausted yesterday I forgot to mention to best part. I took delivery on Lucy's 1st birthday!

She LOVES the huge windows
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643238815392

but is still trying to figure how to get comfortable while hanging out the window. Every few minutes she looks at me like wtf do I do
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643240430588

Picked up front and rear seat covers (covercraft) from dealership today - next need to find the right patch for them - will figure out this weekend - will probably be going with MY22 First Batch or Buckin Bronco or combination of both.

And the best part is dealer is giving me $1000 (customer satisfaction fund) to use towards any accessories I want. You may need to push your dealers to get because requires a lot of paperwork. They have to provide Ford all kinds of documentation of your order including actual invoices for all of the parts.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Supposed to be here tomorrow but I haven't saw any updates or emails. So I highly doubt I'll get it tomorrow. :(
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643240430588
You made it farther than mine did. They pushed my "estimated" delivery out to 2/13 from 2/1. My fingers are crossed for you!!

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Between this forum and my dealership, I have no need of another new drinking apparatus for, like, a long time. 😂

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Picsart_22-01-26_17-38-46-309

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s finally here!!!!!
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group C81667C2-47C1-48EE-8955-D6079B0901AF
oh wait…you thought I meant my bronco? No, haven’t heard anything about that. 😡Still sitting in a depot in Pennsylvania for about a week now….on a lighter note I am happy about my black bronco- has been on back order since early November. 😊 thank god we are all waiting impatiently together!

Sponsored

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was so exhausted yesterday I forgot to mention to best part. I took delivery on Lucy's 1st birthday!

She LOVES the huge windows

but is still trying to figure how to get comfortable while hanging out the window. Every few minutes she looks at me like wtf do I do

Picked up front and rear seat covers (covercraft) from dealership today - next need to find the right patch for them - will figure out this weekend - will probably be going with MY22 First Batch or Buckin Bronco or combination of both.

And the best part is dealer is giving me $1000 (customer satisfaction fund) to use towards any accessories I want. You may need to push your dealers to get because requires a lot of paperwork. They have to provide Ford all kinds of documentation of your order including actual invoices for all of the parts.
Who names a black dog Lucy? Oh wait, so did I. Here she is waiting in a non-Bronco for the schools bus, -11 outside.

B904D920-258A-4854-88EF-3CACB6D31246.jpeg

IWave

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group C3833DD5-F4C6-4E15-B194-4C1915CE3038
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group C7634733-B567-46A1-B2B9-02DC60B25AD5

Here it is! Picked it up this afternoon. It came out just as I imagined it. It’s actually the first 2-Door I have seen in person and only the second one my dealer has received at all.
Second picture is me and my Dad. I had to take him with me!
This whole thing has me feeling “nostalgic”. He bought our first Bronco in 1986 and I was there….it was a well used 1980 base model (“Custom”), straight 6 cylinder, manual transmission (4spd w/ the first gear crawler), no AC and no options except bucket seats, Black with a Red interior. I was 14 and it was for me (once I officially got my license at 17). We bought it cheap and did a lot together to fix it up over the years (fenders, quarters, tailgate, paint, interior, mechanical, etc.). We had it for 8 years. I still regret selling it. It was complete freedom as a teenager and young adult….and the coolest ride of all my friends! I came across a picture recently, but I can’t seem to find it now to post.
Hoping to recapture some of that magic and make a lot of great new memories with this Bronco!
Only drove it about 5 miles from the dealership to home so far.
This 1/3 Build Week thread has been great and I thank everyone for their posts and information. I’m sticking around to see how many Pages we can get it to!

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First impressions: The Bronco was very much worth the wait. I am amazed at the build quality. The engineering that went into this vehicle is truly amazing. Seems like they had outdoors off road people partake in the designing of the Bronco. The electronics are just over the top. I really like the FordPass app. My one question is will the perimeter alarm go off if some one tries to gain entry through the soft top. It’s seems pretty easy to just remove one of the rear side windows and you are in.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So after my 1000th refresh today :) I was surprised to see a change in my status or more specifically my estimated delivery date. Notice I didn't say it was a good change :( bumped from 2/1 to 2/13 no notice, no email, no explanation. Already sent a nice note to my dealership to get some type of explanation.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group C7634733-B567-46A1-B2B9-02DC60B25AD5
One other little bit of irony. No one will be at my dealership on a SUNDAY to take delivery of my Bronco. Thank you Ford!!

Silentwutch

Raptor
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Raptor, 23 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi @Silentwutch did you get your Bronco?
Negative. Ford updated my shipping now to 1/28-2/3. Seems like being closer to MAP is screwing me ☹ Cant find a driver to run it around the lake.
Sponsored