Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol why are people still feeling the need justify there purchase to a stranger? Get what you want bro and shut up about it, that purchase is between you and your wallet.
Stangers! I thought we were all Bronco brothers and sisters. Lol

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just on this site, 62.6% of the 2,900+ people ordered 4 doors...
I would have guessed close to that. One thing I have always appreciated about Jeeps is how much people make it their own. As much as I wouldn’t the four door, I caneally appreciate that their are so many options that whatever your lifestyle is you can find one and trick it out to however makes you happy.

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They look pretty big actually u thought they might be 35s
I would have guessed close to that. One thing I have always appreciated about Jeeps is how much people make it their own. As much as I wouldn’t the four door, I caneally appreciate that their are so many options that whatever your lifestyle is you can find one and trick it out to however makes you happy.
I believe that FCA holds Jeep 2 door production to under 15% that is whyyou see so few late model JK/JL on the road vs JKU/JLU.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you go back to reveal week, they showed mostly Cyber Orange and Cactus Gray. Seems like many of the testers are black and I'm buying black, so I'm glad to see those.
Well at least one person is happy ;)

Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny thing, I never got that 4 dr. Soccer mom vibe when I pulled up in my TRD Pro or 4 dr Rubicon. Now I do get alot of attention and stares from soccer moms while driving those bad boys. Lol.
20200807_192309.jpg
Love the color scheme on the Rubicon! Lookin’ fierce!

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.

I think you may have a point. Like any 4-door vehicle. I think the 4 door looks pretty good, but I really need to see some of these in person. Overall, I think the 4 door Bronco looks better than the 4 door Wrangler. Some of this will come down to the wheels and tires. Will you need to go Sasquatch to really make these look good. The 4 door should have much more room for stuff even if you don't have to haul little ones around.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I believe that FCA holds Jeep 2 door production to under 15% that is whyyou see so few late model JK/JL on the road vs JKU/JLU.
Simple Supply and Demand. Seems like the masses would prefer the 4 door model. When I go to my Jeep dealer I see a bunch of 4 doors and maybe one or two 2 dr's on the lot.
In my opinion the Bronco 2dr looks way better than the Jeep 2dr.
My three kids are all drivers so I can go either 2door or 4 door. But I do have to admit, it would be extremely hard to go with 2 door after enjoy the extra room and convenience of my 4 door Rubicon.

Last edited:

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I for one will be happy to ride alongside any mall crawler/soccer mom/football dads, as long as they show me that Bronco ?!

They have my respect, even if their only dirt time is jumping the curb on Black Friday to get a better parking spot at the outlet malls.

I’ve seen some hardcore country women pull up on the trail in a bright yellow ‘76 Ford Pinto (kids in the back) to help dig her man out. The fact is the Bronco is back, baby! We can all celebrate it in our way.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death.

The two door looks like a car for men who read pickup artist books and either are, or wish they were, named brad or chad, and women who would fall for people who use the tricks they learned from the pickup artist books.
It's really courageous of you to publicly show what an easily-offended, insecure, tiny person you are.

And if your retort is going to be anything remotely close to "What? My post is basically the same as yours," then you're even simpler than I thought.

Sponsored

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
I have small kids and the whole family deal and I’m going with the 2 door, when I originally was 100% getting a four door. Looks way cooler and will be more capable off-road

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I for one will be happy to ride alongside any mall crawler/soccer mom/football dads, as long as they show me that Bronco ?!

They have my respect, even if their only dirt time is jumping the curb on Black Friday to get a better parking spot at the outlet malls.

I’ve seen some hardcore country women pull up on the trail in a bright yellow ‘76 Ford Pinto (kids in the back) to help dig her man out. The fact is the Bronco is back, baby! We can all celebrate it in our way.
Mom here getting the four door. I wouldn’t say I’m a mall crawler, more like a wilderness aficionado? Glad to know I won’t be bringing down the Bronco coolness factor by too much. Just happy to be sharing my love of the outdoors with my kiddo and happy to share the enthusiasm
with the rest of ya!

rappelling into coyote gulch with our kiddo, I promise we can keep up ?
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up D2AA2E5E-8665-4198-A770-23E11C9E6E11

Last edited:

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mom here getting the four door. I wouldn’t say I’m a mall crawler, more like a wilderness aficionado? Glad to know I won’t be bringing down the Bronco coolness factor by too much. Just happy to be sharing my love of the outdoors with my kiddo and happy to share the enthusiasm
with the rest of ya!

rappelling into coyote gulch with our kiddo, I promise we can keep up ?
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up D2AA2E5E-8665-4198-A770-23E11C9E6E11
Hey there, ? Kickit! Nice to meet you. That looks like a crazy rappel! I’m so happy that little one is getting out there and enjoying nature. Looking forward to seeing you out there!

I am a little jealous. I know the first few months of receiving the Bronco I will be still land locked, finishing training about 80 hours a week....but hopefully will be able to put her to use shortly after when I move back out west. I hope you all get to enjoy some adventures and fresh air in the meantime! ?⛰⛺?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Before this thresd starts getting aliitle heated. Thank you Ford for making a Great looking 2 door and 4 door Bronco. Seems like we have excellent supportors on both models. Choice is good, no need to have a couple extra doors divide the Bronco lovers.
Sponsored