Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd love to know what broke. And where were the other Broncos that were testing with it? Don't understand the "regular Joe" rescue/transport trailer. A buddy of mine saw what was possibly a Bronco Sport and a full size (4 door I think) on one of those 2 or 3 car mini-haulers this past Tuesday in Leominster, MA. I was skeptical why they wouldn't be on a name brand car hauler/in a box trailer etc.
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is the first picture of AMB that gives me a little hesitation.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I dunno.... I'm just not an appreciator of a colour that can't decide on what it wants to be.
Ford Bronco 2 door Shadow Black Outer Banks Sasquatch Bronco Pics 7E1FFDEF-F5B7-42BE-B4F2-76F68F487591

I’m doing white myself so I can poke fun at it

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interesting bit of guesswork from this:

If you take this Squatch OB no top, w/ doors, the SEMA concept no top, w/ winch and lift, and the Rubicon Badlands no top you can begin to see that weight probably matters more than the 10mm Squatch "lift" over a Badlands.

OB is lower than the Badlands, and the Badlands lower than the SEMA

I think SEMA is lifted 2.5" over Squatch even with a winch.

As I have been saying about the overland concept, I think package and option weight impacts wheel / fender clearance way more that Squatch or standard Badlands suspension does.

So, load up lightly friends - or plan on a lift to compensate for all your goodies!

Ford Bronco 2 door Shadow Black Outer Banks Sasquatch Bronco Pics Suspension Height Analysis

Sponsored

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd love to know what broke. And where were the other Broncos that were testing with it? Don't understand the "regular Joe" rescue/transport trailer. A buddy of mine saw what was possibly a Bronco Sport and a full size (4 door I think) on one of those 2 or 3 car mini-haulers this past Tuesday in Leominster, MA. I was skeptical why they wouldn't be on a name brand car hauler/in a box trailer etc.
Just becuase its on this type of trailer it does not mean its broken this is how rumors start!

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The steps make the width of the flares look appropriate. Save you a bunch of stone chips too.
Yes! This is the only reason I always run side steps lol, to prevent against stone chips

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something seems "off" about that shade of black. (Sadly, this is not as much of a joke as having essentially two shades of black in the same model year)

Just as importantly, is anybody concerned that as the vehicle doesn't even fit on a standard width car hauler that this setup is going to be too wide for tight trails, especially those worn in by Jeeps, and through the trees?
Not worried about 3 inchs wider than Jeep. It will be fine. 99.9% of trails shouldn't be a problem, and if it is, then more than likely the Jeep would be bouncing off trees anyway. Plus my trails will be more of the traditional trails where a Hummer would fit...

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting bit of guesswork from this:

If you take this Squatch OB no top, w/ doors, the SEMA concept no top, w/ winch and lift, and the Rubicon Badlands no top you can begin to see that weight probably matters more than the 10mm Squatch "lift" over a Badlands.

OB is lower than the Badlands, and the Badlands lower than the SEMA

I think SEMA is lifted 2.5" over Squatch even with a winch.

As I have been saying about the overland concept, I think package and option weight impacts wheel / fender clearance way more that Squatch or standard Badlands suspension does.

So, load up lightly friends - or plan on a lift to compensate for all your goodies!

Ford Bronco 2 door Shadow Black Outer Banks Sasquatch Bronco Pics Suspension Height Analysis
The SEMA build had a 4 Wheel Parts 2" adjustable suspension...

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Something seems "off" about that shade of black. (Sadly, this is not as much of a joke as having essentially two shades of black in the same model year)

Just as importantly, is anybody concerned that as the vehicle doesn't even fit on a standard width car hauler that this setup is going to be too wide for tight trails, especially those worn in by Jeeps, and through the trees?
Width is really my biggest concern, especially with the Sasquatch. Trail width is getting to be a bigger concern now that most trails are shrinking to UTV width. Also the extra Sasquatch width is going to make it that much harder to fit in the garage next to my bloated Explorer.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just becuase its on this type of trailer it does not mean its broken this is how rumors start!
Yes it could be how rumors start. I'm not here to start them, neither am I here to refute them. Especially something that is not in production yet.

However, do you not think it "odd" that a small town garage/repair place has a still pre-production machine on it? It would seem that unless they are driving somewhere that they would be a a box trailer.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tight fit in that trailer

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Feel free to call me blind and tell me I’m wrong, but I think this is shadow black. I don’t see any trace of AMB or blue flake (or even a metallic flake at all).

Also this one has a different license plate number than the Squatch AMB OBX that Levine was driving. ?‍♂
I'm trying like crazy to "see" any trace of AMB but I just don't? ?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting .... open trailer and the underside is cleaner than the top side.
WTH is that thing doing on there?

Yeah! an OB that I actually like....oh that's right, NOT body colored flares.
Sponsored