Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m quite certain ADV would not be going through all this trouble to produce a hard top that couldn’t stand up to a car wash. Now, Webasto, on the other hand…
ADV confirmed that their hard top will be car wash compatible. I always measure twice (or three or four times) and cut once.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ADV confirmed that their hard top will be car wash compatible. I always measure twice (or three or four times) and cut once.
Hmm… no matter how many times I cut it, it’s still too short!

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this leaked info ahead of the 4pm (left coast) reveal? I hope that’s not the number….
It said "Moon shot guess" in his description.

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly, considering Jeep Hard Tops sell for $3000-$3500 new, I really do not see this selling for more than $4500, and likely less. Take rate will just be too low to make it worth it if they price it to high.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think you're probably right about it being more expensive than people think. I was just speaking with my dealer today about getting my MIC top painted and he said it would be an additional $6k just for paint. He did say a lot of the cost went into the labor of sanding the top down before paint. This top seems better quality and better design, so expect it wont be cheap.
Haven't the MIC tops that have been painted being quoted at around $2k? I hope you have your Bronco already if they're quoting 6k for paint, they'll probably quote $15k ADM.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ll optimistically guess that it will be $3,500 so that they can sell a boat load of these things!
I think if it were higher then that, waiting for the Ford option is the way to go just for the warranty and the front is 2 much easier to store sections.

jmbennett47

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't the MIC tops that have been painted being quoted at around $2k? I hope you have your Bronco already if they're quoting 6k for paint, they'll probably quote $15k ADM.
No, I'm friends with the sales manager who said they pained one that they sent to SEMA and paint and labor was valued at about 6k. He also said he has his own bronco that he hasn't had the top painted on yet because he didn't want to pay that. And no I won't be paying $15k ADM. I'm actually paying 2021 MSRP on my 2022 with $0 markup.

Sponsored

broncoToBe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Waiting on pricing on this to see if I order a soft or hard top. If it's over 4500, I'll just order it with a hard top and get it in 2023 :cautious:

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, considering Jeep Hard Tops sell for $3000-$3500 new, I really do not see this selling for more than $4500, and likely less. Take rate will just be too low to make it worth it if they price it to high.
Agreed...if pricing is in the stratosphere, the MIC becomes a better value and people (like me) will just wait. There is a sweet-spot in there somewhere that will get me to drop the MIC and go soft (metaphorically speaking😉). I really like the look of the ADV top, but if price too high, the OEM MIC will be just fine. Little over an hour to go...tick tock Mr. Wick!!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Paying a little more for the ADV top will still be cheaper than buying a MIC top and then replacing it every 3 years (or just after the warranty runs out)

Status
Not open for further replies.