First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally got a chance to look at C192 under the battery for us w/o sensors. I’ve gotta look back at what I’m looking for here from the switch to this harness.

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch DCC5E374-AFCB-464D-BCD9-FA7FDC4D7418
Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got a chance to look at C192 under the battery for us w/o sensors. I’ve gotta look back at what I’m looking for here from the switch to this harness.

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch DCC5E374-AFCB-464D-BCD9-FA7FDC4D7418
That’s connector C110

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s connector C110
Oh, right. C192 is just under the headlight…I’ve pretty much given up being able to use the factory switch…so, I forgot what to look for at C110. I’ve gotta go back to my notes.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, right. C192 is just under the headlight…I’ve pretty much given up being able to use the factory switch…so, I forgot what to look for at C110. I’ve gotta go back to my notes.
You're good. There's nothing in C110 related to fog lights, it's more for engine stuff.

The first stop out of the BCM would be C203 which is somewhere below the battery junction box above the driver tire, likely in the fender well. Yellow with orange stripe (right) and Brown (left) are the two wires you need. I believe they're ran out of the BCM no matter what to C203. From there it goes to C192 which may or may not be spliced since that seems to be the mythical connector people can't find if you don't have front sensors. Which would make sense but not make sense since other models without sensors exist with fog lights and the only changeover is the actual connector end for the fog lights, not the main one (it's C192 no matter what). Worst case you find C203 and go out from there, pins 48 (right) and 43 (left) or somewhere is a spliced but tied up C192 around the headlight area.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You're good. There's nothing in C110 related to fog lights, it's more for engine stuff.

The first stop out of the BCM would be C203 which is somewhere below the battery junction box above the driver tire, likely in the fender well. Yellow with orange stripe (right) and Brown (left) are the two wires you need. I believe they're ran out of the BCM no matter what to C203. From there it goes to C192 which may or may not be spliced since that seems to be the mythical connector people can't find if you don't have front sensors. Which would make sense but not make sense since other models without sensors exist with fog lights and the only changeover is the actual connector end for the fog lights, not the main one (it's C192 no matter what). Worst case you find C203 and go out from there, pins 48 (right) and 43 (left) or somewhere is a spliced but tied up C192 around the headlight area.
That connector was in the wheel well under the battery. This is the out:
Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch F848C8B6-4E31-4CA8-88ED-8F39F30D4B85

I thought I took more (better) pics…

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That connector was in the wheel well under the battery. This is the out:

I thought I took more (better) pics…
Yes the connector you're showing me is C110, the big brown with green stripe wire is for the starter relay.

C203 has 52 pinouts and I am guessing would be connected to the battery junction box (fuse box) or it's a junctional harness and meets at that point and then feeds outward.

Unfortunately the diagrams are very overpopulated.

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch Capture.JPG

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ah yes. Now that I have revisited that diagram - that makes sense.

Just as over populated as the damn engine bay. I wish there was a diagram from the side to show what vertical plane these things are on.

Now that I have a visual where C110 is in conjunction to that diagram - C203 must be inside the fender well perhaps mounted to the side of fuse box as you mentioned.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Unfortunately, a few really helpful posts in this thread were lost with d2dhanover's account being deleted. Some info provided that was really helpful and is no longer in this thread was some info on the plug for the existing factory fog wire harness tucked under the bumper shackle. It has an existing cap/plug end that is being used to keep the end water poof, and it can be re-used to connect the fog light to the factory harness. Looks like this:

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 1645294299605

Ballinger Motor Sports carries the parts (male pins and seals) needed to convert the existing cap into a usable water proof connection.

https://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/a...search_in_description=1&keywords=+CONN-100986

The males pins are: CONN-100986
https://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/4568

The seals are: CONN-56057
https://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/486

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 1645294663793

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch 1645294805449

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, a few really helpful posts in this thread were lost with d2dhanover's account being deleted. Some info provided that was really helpful and is no longer in this thread was some info on the plug for the existing factory fog wire harness tucked under the bumper shackle. It has an existing cap/plug end that is being used to keep the end water poof, and it can be re-used to connect the fog light to the factory harness. Looks like this:

Ballinger Motor Sports carries the parts (male pins and seals) needed to convert the existing cap into a usable water proof connection.

https://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/a...search_in_description=1&keywords=+CONN-100986

Outstanding info, this is exactly how I wired mine up

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do recall which wire on the fog harness was power (+) and ground (-)? About to go figure that out now and thought I'd check if someone had the quick answer.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to use standard Weather Pack pins and seals. Will WP work or should I order these specific parts?

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do recall which wire on the fog harness was power (+) and ground (-)? About to go figure that out now and thought I'd check if someone had the quick answer.
Yes actually 6 posts back in this thread is the colors but for clarity and direction:

Yellow with Orange stripe is the power for the right side light
Brown is the power for the left side light

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly I wish I had this before I did my install.. ended up lopping these off and putting a more common 2pin waterproof connection in its place.

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wrong part in the box? I think was sent the wrong one. :poop:😭

This is suppose to be the truck version with front and rear fog. ML3Z-11654-CA but the back says ML3T-13D061-CBW

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch PXL_20220220_041245974

Ford Bronco Factory Fog Light Switch PXL_20220220_041319564
Sponsored