Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here....I can actually see the brillo-pad-type material! Also, another Bronco owner that lives in my area has the small issue!
Yea I can see the “Brillo” pad material too
Sponsored

Duke.Roughneck

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i am super curious as well. can't wait to see the finished product and review
So install was easy once I got the existing cover screws off of the wheel well liner. I ended up using side cutters and cutting them off because whatever I did I couldn’t get the screws to advance out. You don’t use them again, so no biggie in my opinion.
They could be better designed, but I think they’ll get the job done, and don’t look as bad as they did in the pics Cat shared from Weathertech. I think the angle of the wheel made them look worse.
bonus topic, got my fender badges on!

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 7122783C-86EF-46A3-8143-F8EF61DDC722
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group C1053192-73BA-406D-A1E9-805807FCC558
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 8D0D6EB7-0999-48BD-ABB0-44AB831B1BBC
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 203C7EC4-BD86-4541-B868-43DF1E9B2FFB

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought you had two orders that were filled at the same time?
I did, but I already "bought" the one and traded it back in. we could still probably purchase it, but she wants either Cactus Grey or Area 51, and there's no way we're having 2 of the same trim/color :)

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did, but I already "bought" the one and traded it back in. we could still probably purchase it, but she wants either Cactus Grey or Area 51, and there's no way we're having 2 of the same trim/color :)
Oh.. yeah...could lead to a mix-up of car keys!! I get it...my wife hates to dress up as twinsies!

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wondering if most of us that had been “stuck” have gotten shipping notifications yet? Been sitting for a week now and HAD been feeling a little confident in my EDD but now I’m thinking it’s going to get pushed again…
I never got a shipped notification, and because of my train stalking, I know as of early this morning it is actually only 30 minutes away from my dealer right now waiting for the truck to come get her. It is not showing in the United website as pickup up pending yet, still shows invalid. I bet anything you will just get a surprise delivery.

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed the rough country hood struts this evening. I think several of the other options are better. They were a PITA to install. Fortunately my wife assisted because I don’t think one person could do it or at least I couldn’t by myself. The nuts with little handles are tough to hold on to and you can barely put any pressure against the bolt. Also I dropped one into the hood. Fortunately my wife was able to fish it out with her smaller fingers.

They work great but the bearing connection is a little sloppy so it rattles if you just let go at the top.

I would not recommend these but my parents bought them for me and I asked for them. I don’t know that the alternatives are better but I suspect they are better.

AE5E2897-08DC-4AE4-9F90-E74ED0BCEA9F.jpeg

nfearno34

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I never got a shipped notification, and because of my train stalking, I know as of early this morning it is actually only 30 minutes away from my dealer right now waiting for the truck to come get her. It is not showing in the United website as pickup up pending yet, still shows invalid. I bet anything you will just get a surprise delivery.
I’m hoping. We are close
And coming via Convoy.

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, i know this is not Bronco related, but i showed my wife your stone work on your house. its amazing. is this in the mountains or just in Boone?
?
Thanks, it’s one in the same, Boone is the highest town east of the Mississippi in the Appalachain Mountains. And the stone is locally sourced called, Appalachain Stone.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So...if you didn't get a, "Shipped", how did you know you were on the train?

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the cargo enclosure, deluxe edition. The installation was kind of a bear when it comes to the 2 bolts that tie each side together. In the bag of nuts and bolts is this very thick washer that the bolt is supposed to go through and slide into the square hole. It didnt work for me so I did not use it and it works just fine. Now on to security, if someone breaks into your Bronco, there is no way of stopping them from opening up the rear area. All they have to do is just push the unlock button on either the driver/passenger side door and boom, security bypassed. What I would like is the ability to unlock just the doors and not the tailgate if you do not have a key. Seems to me someone didnt think this through.
Now why’d you have to go and make sense of this? Lol idk why I never thought about someone just poking the unlock button.

Do you know if you lock the car from the fob but unlock from the button inside if it works? Or does the alarm go off?

Sponsored

KReich64

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I broke 1,000 miles last night after another round trip to Louisiana from Texas. I’ve been super cautious and decided to leave it in normal mode the whole break in period. So now it’s time to check sport out, etc.
Sport mode ROCKS coming off red lights. So I've heard... :cool:

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yea I can see the “Brillo” pad material too
Love the green!!!!!!! Unfortunately that wasn't available when my Bronco was built! Kind of sad that these tops were passed by QC.....but it seems like an easy cosmetic fix, I hope!

Mr. Magoo

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 1966 F-100, 1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I broke 1,000 miles last night after another round trip to Louisiana from Texas. I’ve been super cautious and decided to leave it in normal mode the whole break in period. So now it’s time to check sport out, etc.
Hold on to your hat, sport is GO GO GO!

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So install was easy once I got the existing cover screws off of the wheel well liner. I ended up using side cutters and cutting them off because whatever I did I couldn’t get the screws to advance out. You don’t use them again, so no biggie in my opinion.
They could be better designed, but I think they’ll get the job done, and don’t look as bad as they did in the pics Cat shared from Weathertech. I think the angle of the wheel made them look worse.
bonus topic, got my fender badges on!

7122783C-86EF-46A3-8143-F8EF61DDC722.jpeg
C1053192-73BA-406D-A1E9-805807FCC558.jpeg
8D0D6EB7-0999-48BD-ABB0-44AB831B1BBC.jpeg
203C7EC4-BD86-4541-B868-43DF1E9B2FFB.jpeg
Thanks for the pics! @Duke.Roughneck that Green is Almost as amazing as velocity blue :ROFLMAO: ;) ;) But seriously, looks great.

Did you reverse your tube steps (driver on passenger side etc)?

Duke.Roughneck

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the pics! @Duke.Roughneck that Green is Almost as amazing as velocity blue :ROFLMAO: ;) ;) But seriously, looks great.

Did you reverse your tube steps (driver on passenger side etc)?
No these have an indentation to account for the steps, which is their biggest redeeming quality.

I’m in love with this color. Thinking of powder coating the beauty rings bronze…
Sponsored