First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911, Maserati Granturiso MC
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Adding the HOSS 3.0 also appears to reduce the HD Modular bumper cost from $825 to only $270 in the configure tool. Still need this bumper to get the full bash plates
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been team Black Diamond with a foot in team Basequatch since the beginning. Black Diamond is on order. I'm not saying I'm going this route, but damn there's alotta goodies for not much more than Wildtrak. Probably $15 k more than my current order.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Never mind. wildtrack interior sucks. Marine Grade Vinyl. Thousand points of light; stay the course. . .

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lord mercy, I'm done worrying with Ford. My original order was the Wildtrak. They changed enough to make it essentially a useless trim and now they finally do something about it after I switch to a Badlands. Mine will probably get scheduled before it becomes an orderable option. I'm sticking with what I've got. I'm glad they did something to distinguish the trim.
I have the exact same story. Ordered the WT until I learned it doesn’t come with a disconnecting sta-bar so I switched to the Badlands. Now I would rather have the improved steering and beefy tie rods. Oh well.

cjetcat

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar Eliminator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I finally got a VIN on January 22 for my July 2022 reservation. Since then my build week was pushed out once and is currently March 7th. The Raptor was released, the Everglades was released, and now the HOSS 3.0 option. My two door Wildtrak order just keeps getting pushed down the ladder of desirability. I definitely would have added the HOSS 3.0 option. I never would have thought that finally getting a VIN number would have turned into a negative thing. I have never owned anything but Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicles and at this point I am the least happy about being a loyal customer that I have ever been in my life. How can anything be so anticlimactic. I wish that Ford would actually build the Broncos that have people already have ordered instead of continually adding models and options. Waiting this long just to keep getting my build one- upped before I even get it is absolutely maddening. It would be nice to actually have something before it has been beaten out by a new model or highly desirable option. Ford is definitely pushing their luck with my brand loyalty.

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Leave it to Ford to put goodies on the mall crawler and leave the offroad trims in the dark 🙄
The early, stupid quote of the year for 2022

Looks like the Wildtrak trim is strictly an 'on road' vehicle but all the other trims are considered 'off road'. I bet the Wildtrak also just turns off and shuts down when it leaves the asphalt....

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the exact same story. Ordered the WT until I learned it doesn’t come with a disconnecting sta-bar so I switched to the Badlands. Now I would rather have the improved steering and beefy tie rods. Oh well.
So, I have a Badlands coming and feel the disconnecting sway bar (electronic anyways) would more difficult to upgrade than a steering rack/rods. I'd order the Badlands again even without the suspension hardware since I can add that stuff later. When it comes time to do so, who knows what Fox/Bilstein/King may come out with. Not super impressed with current offerings when it comes to improved articulation. If Ford has taught me anything, it is patience.

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is this a new option for the 2022 Wildtrak's? Found on Build and Price, and didn't see it mentioned anywhere else.
Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 11.07.08 PM.png
After my Bronco Raptor snub, my ego was a little hurt… with these options I feel like I dodged a bullet, or more accurately, a few thousand dollars in extra cost by missing out on the Raptor.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great! We are getting Braptor parts coming down the pipe to lower trims. Win
Not really BRaptor parts. The BRaptor is using completely different Fox shocks. The steering rack likely is from the BRaptor.

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like Ford is offering an improved suspension for the Wildtrak trim which combines the Fox 2.5" Internal bypass dampers, revised spring rates, severe-duty steering rack and tie rod ends from Ford Performance, Front skid plate and powder-coated steal bumper with integrated fog lights all for $2,515. Who here thinks this would be an option worth adding to my build? I am still waiting to hear from Ford that my Wildtrak is being built so now is a good a time as any to add this to my build sheet? I personally would rather have a rig with an upgraded suspension direct from the factory. For someone like me that can't perform the work myself it can get very expensive having someone remove and add suspension components. You buy upgraded after market parts and have to remove perfectly good take off parts that either get discarded or collect dust in your garage. Makes sense to me to just get them factory installed with a warranty and trust that Ford engineers know what they are doing.
1. Is this package worth $2,500?
2. Will my dealer just allow me to add this to my existing order without throwing me back to the end of the waiting list?
3. Are the Fox shocks with bypass dampers that much better than the Bilstein set up?

Jonny Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BD Sasquatch 4door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s the thing my badlands order was 56 and the Wildtrak is at 60 is it work the extra 4K 🤔

Hutchem

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why do so many people have hatred for the Wildtrack?
Sponsored