Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like your in goo
I took it to mean if you're not part of the pre 3/19/21 order or reservation program you will pay whatever your order says unless you change something like a series, number of doors, a package, or 4-wheel drive system.

I was even concerned even though I am 2/15/21 order (8/27/20 reservation) that changing the 2 things I did change on Thursday (eliminated the Mod bumper and added the removable hoop step) did change the price on my order by $2,000. so, I contacted my salesperson to make sure I was price protected, which she assured me I was and that the price would be adjusted with a $2,000. rebate at the time of delivery.
Looks like your in good shape, just need to get the Wildtrac's on the line!
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They should have made the Hoss 3.0 standard on the WT, but with that said, there’s plenty of trim specific standard/optional items (mostly cosmetic) that aren’t available across all models…..unique grills, WT black emblem and wheels/beauty rings, digital camo seats, MGV, washout flooring, WT graphics, Swaybar disco, GOAT Modes, etc.
I’m thinking it’ll be available to all trims eventually……they probably just want us WT folks to have our moment in the sun after all the gruff we catch about the WT being a useless trim and a glorified OBX🙂
What they should have done was taken the Fox live 2.5 setup that's going in to Ranger Raptor and put it into the Wild Trak.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My order date was 10/2021. I added the HOSS 3.0 and did not qualify for the price protection as expected.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer is having trouble upgrading my Wildtrak order to HOSS 3.0. Is anyone else having that problem?

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer is having trouble upgrading my Wildtrak order to HOSS 3.0. Is anyone else having that problem?
I just got mine added yesterday. Dealer was able to put it through the order system. Also, confirmed my January 2022 price was protected from the 2022.5 price increase.

Sponsored

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does adding the HOSS 3.0 add any additional lift to the Wildtrac?

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No extra lift. Same ride height as Sasquatch package. I would get your sales advisor to put it in writing that what your exact price will be after you add the HOSS 3.0. I decided to pass on adding it when I saw my price go up almost $4k!

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice to see the HOSS package on the WT, I delayed mine to a 2023 to see if any better interior options and painted hardtop might be available. It has been a while since I checked the threads here, is there any other new options for the WT in 23?

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My July OF 2021 WT became a 2022 and something tells me it may just turn into a 2023 without me trying to delay the build. Frustrating to see people receive a green WT hard top and it wasn’t even an option when I ordered my rig!

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I decided to stick to my original order total of $57,690 and forgo Ford's price increase. It appeared that the are charging an additional $695 for the existing MIC hard top to possibly recoup some money that this new top is costing them because he was unable to delete additional fee that post as $0 on my original preview order.
I am saving approximately $4,135 by passing on the HOSS 3.0 package. This money would better suit me going towards a nice steel rear bumper, legit aftermarket running boards or sliders, factory leveling kit and maybe some accessory lighting. I still can't believe that Ford didn't offer rear steel bumper to match the upgraded steel front bumper. I am sure by the time mine arrives there will be more parts available to choose from.
Who knows, Ford might upgrade the tie rods on all Broncos and repair the steering rack issue to make it more reliable. They need to stay in the fight with the Jeep Wrangler and they don't need a couple inferior parts holding them back and getting bad reviews when their rigs leave them stranded on the trails.
You receive a price protection rebate at time of purchase. If you want the new parts I suggest you get them. it is not going to cost you the $4k you think.

Sponsored

Kirb46

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
sad wildtrak owner here who has his bronco built before HOSS 3.0 was an option. Hopefully I can upgrade in the future

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, everyone that placed their order after 03/19/2021 will miss out on price protection of their original build sheet price. So my question is what happens when the price goes up again beyond the $1,750 bump we have already been hit with. I know that the price will increase by the end of the year or beginning of 2023. Does this mean that those of us that ordered after 03/19/2021 do not have anymore price protection from say another $2,000 price increase? Has anyone heard of new date to protect us or a new cut off date?

I wish Ford would just stick to the original price we have on our original build sheet and keep it simple. We are being penalized for ordering a vehicle from them at a price that we agreed on with the dealer. It should be up to the dealer to go after the difference from Ford every time the price goes up. The customers are getting screwed for ordering a vehicle 1-2 years prior to everyone else and we are not protected. Where did this 03/19/2021 date come from and why that date?

Example: TESLA honors your original order price. Every time they raise their price by a $1,000 or $2,000 you are not affected by the increase. When prospective customers see price increases it gives them an incentive to place an order before another increase comes out. I ordered a Model Y Performance in December of 2021 at $65K. I received it in March of 2022 and the price had already gone up $4K. It's currently listed at $71k. That is a price increase of $6,000 in 8 months that I avoided by ordering it when I did. Used Model Y Performance's are going for near $80K at independent dealers for people who don't want to wait. We have seen the price gouging that is going on with the Bronco too! This is happening with most all Auto manufactures so you know it won't be long before Ford increases the Bronco price again on customers that are still waiting and will be waiting until 2023. Get ready because will be paying the increased window sticker price when we show up to collect our new Bronco's and just pray that the dealer hasn't added a "Dealer Mark Up" sticker to the windshield!

Dealer Mark Up.PNG

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hope you can order this in MY23 on the Badlands.

What do you guys think?
Sponsored