cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
escalade
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My current car is actually from their lot 3 years ago and their deal was the cheapest amongst all nearby dealerships back then.
Now, the associates that helped me before were replaced by some greedy ass scalpers who won’t stop ringing my phone even after telling them that I already placed an order at a different dealership.
Sad.

Fingers crossed Autonation in littleton has been honest with me........so far :)
Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went with Flemington on my new build. No issues and a signed Dora to boot! Can't wait til delivery in April!

OP
OP
phocion

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's at least one user on here who went with Sons (Atlanta area), and the dealer gave them the "market price at delivery" noncommittal kiss of death. But at least they are up front about it.

Here4fun

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco 4 door wld trk lux package carbonized gr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I picked up my 2 door badlands at Damerow last weekend. The salesman I worked with said there is no more customer satisfaction funds.
Also there is a big gouge in the font bumber which he said was shipping damage, he took pictures of it, said it was documented and any dealership would take care of it under warranty. However, as the sales manager told me a few days later I was given bad information and that the dealership would cover the cost to fix it, not under warranty. Since I live 3 hours away I need to find a bodyshop that can fix it and work with Damerow. The bumper Is powder coated and I’m not sure it’s just an easy “spot fix” as he said, but I’m ignorant about that. We will see.

I will say they honored x-plan pricing which I was a little nervous about. When we got there I saw a sticker on it that said there was a market adjustment of $4,999. Asked the salesman about it and he said it should have been $15k market adjustment! However, he said it was on there in case I were to walk away from it.

Overall they’ve been good to deal with. Depending on how they handle the bumper, I’d do business with them again.
Well worth the wait. My wife finally sees what I’ve been so obsessed about for all these years. It’s sick.
I ordered mine from Damerow too. They said there would be no mark ups. What did they try to get you to sign up for more money. If you don’t mind me asking. And who was your salesman? Thank you for sharing. My ETA is 3/9/22

OP
OP
phocion

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered mine from Damerow too. They said there would be no mark ups. What did they try to get you to sign up for more money. If you don’t mind me asking. And who was your salesman? Thank you for sharing. My ETA is 3/9/22
There's a thread in the Northwest regional section where you will get more answers. A lot of people ordered through Damerow. They aren't considered "shameful".

Sponsored

Here4fun

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's a thread in the Northwest regional section where you will get more answers. A lot of people ordered through Damerow. They aren't considered "shameful".
Thank you

Jason U.

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe the sales person I dealt with was named Jace. I worked with a few along the way. I was told I could opt out of the etching, which they honored that. They didn’t push anything, only offered.
I’ll be getting my bumper replaced next week. Damerow has been great to deal with.
only wish I had put in for 2 broncos back in July 2020.

Here4fun

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe the sales person I dealt with was named Jace. I worked with a few along the way. I was told I could opt out of the etching, which they honored that. They didn’t push anything, only offered.
I’ll be getting my bumper replaced next week. Damerow has been great to deal with.
only wish I had put in for 2 broncos back in July 2020.
Good to hear your getting a new bumper. Damerow have always been pretty good to us. I think I looked at your bronco in the holding room with a white wildtrak And there was a black one to I think. Well enjoy your bronco. I can’t wait. I feel guilty to only have waited 5 months or so and others have waited a year or almost 2. Thanks again for sharing

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wtcrabtree

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have one for a dealership in Charleston WV. We ended up being able to purchase the bronco but not until after the dealership "refused" to use our preapproved financing by saying chase bank wasn't open and threated to sell it out from under us if we walked out the door to wait on chase bank to get back to them. I can give you the full details if that still works for your list.

Sponsored
OP
OP
phocion

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have one for a dealership in Charleston WV. We ended up being able to purchase the bronco but not until after the dealership "refused" to use our preapproved financing by saying chase bank wasn't open and threated to sell it out from under us if we walked out the door to wait on chase bank to get back to them. I can give you the full details if that still works for your list.
That absolutely sucks, but playing games with the financing is outside the scope of this list.

What this list explicitly does not include:
  • Dealerships that surprise customers with dealer add-ons like VIN etching, nitrogen in the tires, etc. that they charge customers for. This is absolutely a scam and is relatively common, but is beyond the scope of this list (as are ripoff trade-in prices, crooked financing games, and other sleazeball tactics).
  • Dealerships that are rude, dumb, messed up the order, gave priority orders to their friends, or aggrieved customers in any other way. This list is specifically for dealerships using deceptive pricing tactics with Ford's reservation/ordering system.

OP
OP
phocion

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Golf Mill and Crain added to the list. Just when I thought things were cooling down...

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Buckle up buttercups.... now since Ford said Monday 3/7 is the end of ordering for the Bronco I can see dealers ramping up the ADM machine......

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Premier Ford of Bay Ridge in Brooklyn NY, screwed me out of my raptor hand raiser reservation and told me they have one if i want to pay 20k ADM

OP
OP
phocion

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Premier Ford of Bay Ridge in Brooklyn NY, screwed me out of my raptor hand raiser reservation and told me they have one if i want to pay 20k ADM
I'll keep an eye on it, but my understanding is that if you negotiated MSRP on a "regular" Bronco, that doesn't necessarily mean you can expect to get MSRP on a Raptor, whether you got the golden ticket or not. It's a special edition trim, and most of them will be selling with bigtime ADM. I don't know enough about the whole strange "hand raiser" process Ford set up to adjudicate how out of line your dealer is acting.

Now, if your dealership blatantly said we'll sell you the Raptor at MSRP and then randomly hiked it on you later, that's a different story and fits better with what we are tracking here.

This sort of thing is better discussed on the Raptor forum given the uniqueness of the circumstances.
Sponsored