First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone spoken to the Northern VA Ford dealers? I am thinking about drafting an email that I can blast out to all of them. Also, how many would be interested in a group buy deal if we could get one set up?
I talkedc to Ted Britt Chantilly. Processing fee of $799, MSRP, no ADM
Sponsored

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live near Fredericksburg. I will not be using a Virginia dealer because of the ridiculous dealer fees. I think most dealers charge over $700.00 while in Maryland they are capped at $300.00.
Just curious...have you checked with Purvis at all? That's where my reservation is. I havent look into this at all to be honest.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious...have you checked with Purvis at all? That's where my reservation is. I havent look into this at all to be honest.
Sheehy is $500 in Gaithersburg MD

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m also in for a group buy . Got my Reservation at sheehy in Gaithersburg .
I would be interested too. I have a reservation at Sheehy in Gaithersburg. They said via email that they would honor x-plan if it applies. I havenā€™t asked about a further discount like Granger.

Sponsored

deckape

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mercury cougar/ 2004 ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've currently been assigned Cavalier ford for my 4 Door Badlands reservation. I have had zero response from them and have experience with many of the local dealers in the past. Less than stellar. I will be switching to Granger as things get closer. I'd rather give them my money.

jasonof2010

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata, Focus ST, GMC Sierra beater truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not yet. I have not preordered anything, I'm thinking I'm going to wait until late 2021 or 2022 before I buy. I do know when I was looking at Focus ST's they didn't have the best price and they didn't want to negotiate over email.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those in the DC area (I'm in Fairfax, VA) that are going with Granger, are you just going to have it shipped or are we all caravanning back together? :D

If shipped, do we have any indication on what that would cost?

I am currently tied to Ted Britt but I'm sure they won't go below invoice and they already tack on a $799 processing fee.
I am in Fairfax as well and I reserved at Granger. My plan is a fly-and-drive, but I will probably go north and circumnavigate the Great Lakes while I am out there. I should be retired by this time next year so I'll have time.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For those in the DC area (I'm in Fairfax, VA) that are going with Granger, are you just going to have it shipped or are we all caravanning back together? :D

If shipped, do we have any indication on what that would cost?

I am currently tied to Ted Britt but I'm sure they won't go below invoice and they already tack on a $799 processing fee.
Ted Britt said they would honor X Plan which limits fees I think.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I talkedc to Ted Britt Chantilly. Processing fee of $799, MSRP, no ADM
They will also honor X Plan which I think limits fees and gets you below invoice.

Sponsored

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved at Richmond Ford West. Confirmed x-plan and no ADM. I don't trust Sheehy. Bought a certified focus there and they didnt fix my warrantied AC and pulled me through the coals fixing a recall.

Plus other Sheehy dealers were asking people to come in and place orders (from a thread on here).

I haven't been impressed with Richmond Ford yet, but I dont feel bad either.

JAGMAN90

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Cadillac STS4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am also in the Hampton Roads area and have been assigned to Cavalier Ford. I've received an initial email, but no follow up response. I would be interested in what Beach Ford would be willing to offer. As of right now, I plan to switch my reservation to Granger and use the opportunity to take a road trip W/ my son.

I'm originally from the KCMO area, so I'm comfortable with the midwestern hospitality and down to earth nature. a visit with family is an added bonus.
I'm also at Cavalier Ford (Greenbrier). A day or two after reservations opened I called and spoke to one of the reps. Got a verbal on MSRP and that they would accept X plan if offered by Ford. As things get closer to Oct 31, I will try to get that in writing.... But I'm curious how the group buy efforts work out.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I emailed Purvis. No ADM. Honor X-plan. $749 processing fee. Additional $400 for the deposit.