Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You want to match your vehicle as close as possible in weight, so you just get the part numbers for a Badlands or Squatch trim matching as close as possible to your vehicle. Several of us have ordered new and may have the part numbers for you. What coilovers are you wanting to put in and what is your current build. If we don't have the part numbers, @flip can look them up based on a vin# and even hook you up on the order.
2.7 4 door outer banks, leather power seats with towing soft top. I already have k code springs stock. Undecided thinking “special” badlands shocks and putting in a preload spacer to level the front.
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2.7 4 door outer banks, leather power seats with towing soft top. I already have k code springs stock. Undecided thinking “special” badlands shocks and putting in a preload spacer to level the front.
WTH is a k code spring?

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stock standard suspension spring for 4 door 2.7. same as my BD.
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch suspension parts (shocks & springs) price quoted at $1300 from dealer parts department PXL_20220305_133053890
Thanks. He just made it sound like the K code spring was an upgrade or something you would reuse as a part of putting on the Bilsteins.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. He just made it sound like the K code spring was an upgrade or something you would reuse as a part of putting on the Bilsteins.
Lol. K is what I have on the OB. Now I just looked at a badlands when I bought the rims of a guy and he has F code springs. Trim very similar to mine leather 2.7 4 door towing. He had the Lux package.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please no spacer, but that's another subject.

You need to decide if you want Badlands or Squatch coilovers. Badlands for more travel, Squatch for more lift. Then we can get the right part numbers for you. At one time Flip said they were going to try to preassemble the coilovers if you order from him. Don't know if that ever worked out or not, but would be ideal.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Please no spacer, but that's another subject.

You need to decide if you want Badlands or Squatch coilovers. Badlands for more travel, Squatch for more lift. Then we can get the right part numbers for you. At one time Flip said they were going to try to preassemble the coilovers if you order from him. Don't know if that ever worked out or not, but would be ideal.
Not the on top spacer I agree with you. The icon preload spacer look like a better setup just enough to level. The guy I bought the rims from today has 35’s on stock badlands suspension with just the front level. Looked great.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol. K is what I have on the OB. Now I just looked at a badlands when I bought the rims of a guy and he has F code springs. Trim very similar to mine leather 2.7 4 door towing. He had the Lux package.
The easiest way to do this is to get a VIN of a vehicle similar to the suspension you are attempting to duplicate. Contact the dealer you are buying from and ask them what springs were factory installed on that vehicle. if you don't have an appropriate VIN, then you could ask on the Forums for a person who has that setup to provide either the VIN or the spring specs.

Or you can do what I did and grab a bunch of VINs to create your own little database.

CO_OK_121

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Lands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch suspension parts (shocks & springs) price quoted at $1300 from dealer parts department 1646654875440

Front shock Front spring Rear shock Rear spring

This is the recipe for a 4D 2.7, auto with tow for Badlands. These are the service part numbers, not engineering numbers.
Hey @flip, these are great, thanks for posting for a Badlands!

Can you also post the service part numbers for a 4D 2.7, auto with tow OBX Sasquatch?

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @flip, these are great, thanks for posting for a Badlands!

Can you also post the service part numbers for a 4D 2.7, auto with tow OBX Sasquatch?
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch suspension parts (shocks & springs) price quoted at $1300 from dealer parts department 1646828377040

ETA: If anyone has a factory 2D, 2.3, manual with or without tow, SAS or BL VIN I would appreciate it. Missing a couple combos for my recipe book and I can't look the specific spring/shocks without it.

Last edited:

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Btw - does anyone have the BCM value to update the SAS tire size? I entered 2741 but my speedometer is way off as compared to GPS speed.

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Btw - does anyone have the BCM value to update the SAS tire size? I entered 2741 but my speedometer is way off as compared to GPS speed.
I used 2600 for my SAS tires I swapped on and it's spot on.