First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not true. The golden ticket has your name attached to it. The only way you would not get it if you did not cash it in then they can take it. So if you wanted to cash it in then I guess your dealership could lie to Ford and tell them you did not want it.

They told me my raptor order was up to the dealer even though I am a golden ticket holder
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They told me my raptor order was up to the dealer even though I am a golden ticket holder
Sort of. They are supposed to get give first right of purchase, but they can put any sort of ADM on it they want. Nothing is stopping them from saying 50k ADM, you saying no, then the dealer taking that allocation elsewhere.

I wont lie, Ford really should have done more to protect the GT holders.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not true. The golden ticket has your name attached to it. The only way you would not get it if you did not cash it in then they can take it. So if you wanted to cash it in then I guess your dealership could lie to Ford and tell them you did not want it.
My dealer told me they had to confirm with their regional rep that the GT holder wasn't responding to contact attempts before they could transfer it to me. I don't know how the conversation actually played out but it sounded like the regional rep had to sign off on the GT no longer getting the allocation before it could be moved.

Based on all the different reports it sounds like different areas are enforcing the rules differently so milage may vary.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just received an email (GT holder) that ordering on the Raptor is now available. And it lists a date of updating orders by 3/28.

Sponsored

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got email

C2B0BA3A-F339-4D6E-BB2B-17E8055CD1CE.png
LOL, So did I...but received my Order Confirmation email this morning after dealer made final entries...the intern sending these emails was a little slow!

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Dealer could not place my order, he was having issues, but just got an email from FORD. I will call my Dealer and see if he can submit order now.

Attachments

skeiling

Raptor
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram trx, Tesla x, mustang gt500, bronco one day
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The dealership keeps the allocation for any GT that doesn't submit an order, regardless of reason. I'm taking one of those non converted GT allocations which was confirmed with the Ford regional rep. The allocation from the GT belongs to the dealership.
That sort of makes sense but if a GT holder has a few weeks to order how could they give you that allocation now? I’m not being confrontational I just know when I ordered my TRX I got caught up in allocation BS

Sponsored

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hi - Did your dealer charge you anything over invoice? Mine just came back with a $20k upcharge and said that they gave me this “discount” as a loyal customer. (Normally $30k upcharge on this vehicle.)
That’s a line of BS…. I’d try firmly and politely negotiating with them. Have them identify what value they are adding for you a customer who’s been waiting for over a year…

skeiling

Raptor
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram trx, Tesla x, mustang gt500, bronco one day
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you need an allocation to place an order. Golden Ticket recipients were granted an allocation.

Dealerships also received allocations after GTs went out and this 2nd set of allocations, dealerships can give to their customers >> my dealer gave me an allocation.
I believe this to be true. My dealer got 3 GT allocations and then subsequently got 2 more. I would just be cautious if they are telling you that you got a gt allocation but didn’t actually get the gt , that seems fishy

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
not sure what you are talking about.

My dealer received 2 GTs .. don't forget GTs have names attached to them
Then my dealer received 3 allocations which do not have names attached to them >> these 3 they can sell to whoever they want

I believe this to be true. My dealer got 3 GT allocations and then subsequently got 2 more. I would just be cautious if they are telling you that you got a gt allocation but didn’t actually get the gt , that seems fishy

BP Bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Talked to my dealer this morning, he placed the order and I got my order confirmation!!

Now lets see if Ford can built it. I have been at this point before on my original order which still hasn't been scheduled for production.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That sort of makes sense but if a GT holder has a few weeks to order how could they give you that allocation now? I’m not being confrontational I just know when I ordered my TRX I got caught up in allocation BS
I don't know what constitutes being unable to contact someone. Considering they had to show the regional rep that they "attempted" contact and get that approved I'd imagine a disconnected phone or email kicking back contacts would suffice.
Sponsored