First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chrysler van. Audi car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No manual transmission builds in the spreadsheet have been built or received a build email from Ford.
To be fair, there are a lot more people who have received a built notification in this thread than have updated the spreadsheet, so who knows?
Manual transmission BD. Pick mine up tomorrow (Holland MI)
Sponsored

truckatologist

Black Diamond
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr 7MT, on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a manual trans BD, blend 3/17, yet to hear anything but in production

Cayman-S

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram Limited, Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, if the information is accurate it is at the railyard by the Chrysler Plant in Wentzville just waiting to hitch a ride to the dealership.
Well who knows, I just did a chat with Ford and they said that it hasn't been shipped and my eta is 4/13. Whole situation is as clear as mud.

MTBRONCO

Base
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried to get my railcar number from my dealer and he said he couldn't get that info. Upon further research I found he does have that info (as well as all of us who have a shipped car)... it's on the top of the window sticker. At least the railcar number.

Look for the 6-digit number after 9-normal at the top of your window sticker:
1648064473152.png

I don't know about other rail-lines, but with Union Pacific you don't need the car initials... just the car number and you can type them in on the phone and locate your car.

In the message that is repeated by supplying your 6-digit railcar number the computer-generated message will list out your (mine was 4-letter) railcar initials as well as reconfirm the 6-digit railcar number.
Jenny here, thanks a mil for this info as I just rang Union Pacific, did the TRACE thing-
1 800 877-5123 and it doesn’t appear that the rail car is in the system yet. FWIW the rail car number from my window sticker is 103809 incase anyone else has better luck or shares that car.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No manual transmission builds in the spreadsheet have been built or received a build email from Ford.
To be fair, there are a lot more people who have received a built notification in this thread than have updated the spreadsheet, so who knows?
Just went through and updated people who posted. So far about half the 7mt have gotten built on their tracker, photos or emails.

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jenny here, thanks a mil for this info as I just rang Union Pacific, did the TRACE thing-
1 800 877-5123 and it doesn’t appear that the rail car is in the system yet. FWIW the rail car number from my window sticker is 103809 incase anyone else has better luck or shares that car.
Mine at least made it to a railyard in Chicago and was offloaded there yesterday. It may sit there for a bit until it's ready for whatever train is heading out west. Not sure how many layovers/transitions it will have between there and here.

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to get my railcar number from my dealer and he said he couldn't get that info. Upon further research I found he does have that info (as well as all of us who have a shipped car)... it's on the top of the window sticker. At least the railcar number.

Look for the 6-digit number after 9-normal at the top of your window sticker:
1648064473152.png

I don't know about other rail-lines, but with Union Pacific you don't need the car initials... just the car number and you can type them in on the phone and locate your car.

In the message that is repeated by supplying your 6-digit railcar number the computer-generated message will list out your (mine was 4-letter) railcar initials as well as reconfirm the 6-digit railcar number.
Not sure what is going on, but I did get railcar info from CS and it is not what is on the window sticker. I can get info from the CSX trace number with the info from customer service. I have tried tracing the window sticker Number through CSX and Union Pacific with no luck. Do we have any rail experts that can assist?

Bazan

Black Diamond
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chrysler van. Audi car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well who knows, I just did a chat with Ford and they said that it hasn't been shipped and my eta is 4/13. Whole situation is as clear as mud.
They told me estimate shipping date was 3/30.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My ETA is 4/9-4/15. Weird how we don’t have the same delivery dates.
No idea 🤷🏼‍♂️ Our sales guy said he recently got one in 2 weeks so guess we’ll just wait and see!

Sponsored

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
No idea 🤷🏼‍♂️ Our sales guy said he recently got one in 2 weeks so guess we’ll just wait and see!
Hey I am wanting to get the Sasquatch Beauty rings powder cleared. Do you know a reputable person/shop in the Houston area? I will post in the Houston group as well.

simbatoner

Outer Banks
First Name
Sherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hyundai Santa Fr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OK i know my bronco will be going CSX into Selkirk, NY New England Region…. Does anyone have the letters for the rail number that usually runs that way? I have the numbers but not the preceding letters.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey I am wanting to get the Sasquatch Beauty rings powder cleared. Do you know a reputable person/shop in the Houston area? I will post in the Houston group as well.
Absolutely! Hit up Extreme Offroad in Katy!!!