Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone from California with this build week receive their Bronco yet?
We must be getting close now.
I’m NorCal and mine is still in Indiana. There’s a person whose bronco in our 3/7 who’s car is heading to San Diego tho
Sponsored

jdmstuff

Badlands
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/10 ship date to Torrance, still nothing yet. I got an ETA of 3/28-4/3.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
then we must be on the same train. Did you get a rail car #? I couldn't get any info from Ford chat.
No, I don’t have a number, the only thing I got out of the dealer was it was in
St Louis on the 17th and was transferred to another carrier.
They will have another update when it gets to the holding yard off the 15 and 60 freeway. That was Thursday.

Sponsored

tym2teeup

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
June 2021 order. Blend 2
3/7. Then shipping pending. March 16 picture. Shipping stayed pending until it showed up at the dealer. Dealer was given a delivery date of April 2. However, March 25 arrives with no notification. About 3 hours later, we headed home. Wife has hers and mine yet to be build.

several people have mentioned the date at the bottom of window sticker wondering if there’s is any significance. I don’t know, but March 21st ours stopped changing. And 4 days later arrived. It will take many people reporting to see if a concrete pattern surfaced. Of course, if ford would communicate, with buyers and dealers, this would be moot.
Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week 6EB1B99C-0CA7-4B3C-B28F-B4712694F9AB
Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week 6AD24F96-2782-4D48-B416-B4EA2247F239

RenegadeMo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 2 dr, 2022 Bronco OBX 4 dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve been tracking my rail car. It shipped 3/8 and is in Utah now, will most likely be in Nevada tomorrow and California early Monday. Not sure how long it’ll take the dealer to get a truck to bring it to them but the rail yard is only an hour and a half from the dealer. So I’ll be calling them Monday. I’m pretty sure I’ll have my new ride later this week.

Austinsatoru

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Sahara 2003 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally received a built email after a 3/9 blend date. Last update through Ford chat was estimated 4/25 to finalize production, so I’m glad it didn’t take that long. Any ideas as to when it may finally ship and arrive? It’s suppose to ship convoy, not rail. I’m actually quite surprised it made it through production as quickly as it did as I ordered on 12/17/21.

bbmertz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We got the call yesterday that our 2-door BB was delivered to the dealership in Denver, two days ahead of the 3/28-4/3 estimate. Have to wait until Monday to pick it up since they don’t have anyone to prep it on Saturdays and all dealerships in CO are closed on Sundays.

7FD0D854-2698-4F05-BCBD-671EF989AA21.jpeg

KeithH

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT 500, 2019 F150, 2019 Harley Davidson Stree
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still rolling along, Mine was held up in Nashville for 2 days but has now rolled through Chattanooga and Atlanta headed to Greenwood SC, One more stop on the rail then onto a truck (hopefully ASAP) to Wilmington. Hoping to by Friday evening we are "rolling in our 2.7 drop top town feeling like almost Heaven". Sorry Vanilla "Ice Ice baby", I had to put a Bronco and West Virginia spin on an oldie but a goodie!

edit...I think I am onto something here. FORD this is your next commercial. A crossover of Vanilla Ice and John Denver. County Roads and a Bronco. C'mon that is genius.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We got the call yesterday that our 2-door BB was delivered to the dealership in Denver, two days ahead of the 3/28-4/3 estimate. Have to wait until Monday to pick it up since they don’t have anyone to prep it on Saturdays and all dealerships in CO are closed on Sundays.

7FD0D854-2698-4F05-BCBD-671EF989AA21.jpeg
That settles it, I’m definitely getting the side steps! I also got a 2-door BB in Area 51, but steps couldn’t be added to the Standard Package- which I had to select to get the manual transmission (?!?).
Great build week for patient 2-door customers!

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No joy here. Still in production.

No Name

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reserved Jan 2021, ordered Oct 2021, production week of March 7, and it went "in production" on March 9. All the modules popped on March 10 with a 4 digit tear tag but no updates on either tracker. Still shows "in production." Chatting with Ford didn't provide me any answers today. They said it still hasn't been built. So does that mean it's heading out to the mountain for who knows how long?
Update on my post above:

Still ZERO update from the March 9 "in production" status on the tracker. I've probably chatted with Ford 15 times and it seems I get a slightly different answer each time.

My ETA delivery date was March 25. On March 25 my dealer sent me a picture of "my" Bronco. I was ecstatic! I couldn't believe it actually came. Pictures looked great, exactly like my build. An hour later my dealer texted and they made a mistake and as it turned out another customer ordered my exact build as well- just with a tow package and the blue interior instead of roast. It wasn't my Bronco and they didn't know where my Bronco was. I live out of state from my dealer so I had to cancel the leave I put in for to pickup "my" Bronco.

Chatted with Ford yesterday and they said it has been delayed but they don't know why. The March 25 date is now out of the system and just says: "awaiting update" according to the Ford representative. The date on my sticker changed to March 26. Whatever that means.

So long story short I started building Jeep Wranglers online last night and was actually pleasantly surprised with all the options they have. Not sure what I am going to do. My offer for financing expires April 20 so I have to pull the trigger before then.

JAR-LV

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX 460, Land Rover Defender
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been tracking my rail car. It shipped 3/8 and is in Utah now, will most likely be in Nevada tomorrow and California early Monday. Not sure how long it’ll take the dealer to get a truck to bring it to them but the rail yard is only an hour and a half from the dealer. So I’ll be calling them Monday. I’m pretty sure I’ll have my new ride later this week.
CSX Tracking says our train left St. Johns Utah this morning

hopefully in Nevada tomorrow

DEC and jdmstuff, sounds like you guys are on the same train. 3/17 is when the train I am tracking was in St. Louis

Last edited:

RenegadeMo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 2 dr, 2022 Bronco OBX 4 dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CSX Tracking says our train left St. Johns Utah this morning

hopefully in Nevada tomorrow
Nice! It will be very fast from then. I just checked and mine is already in California about 2 hours from final destination. So it has been less than 3 weeks on the train since shipped.
Sponsored