First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Order a new one now from a reputable dealer with open allocations (you'll probably get it before most of us :)).
Did you not see the picuture. He has one of the most constrained and rare Broncos posible, the illusive 2-door Bass model. A new 2-Door order will go straight to the back of the line.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You hit the bees nest with a stick before you were able to carefully extract the honey, aka your cyber orange Bronco. Iā€™m sorry but that was a terrible idea! But, live and learn. The salesman was probably shitty, mine was too, so I went straight to the GM and mostly worked with him. Seems like your only real option is to find a good dealer, maybe a small dealer who isnā€™t sitting on any more reservations, and go that route. Do your homework, speak direct to GM, get signed paperwork stating you will pay MSRP or whatever. Get ford involved and make sure they know the story of your last debacle. Keep in contact with your GM, but donā€™t be overbearing, use finesse, build a friend, talk about how difficult the last couple years mustā€™ve been, blah blah. Work as many angles to give yourself the best shot at not getting screwed over. The Bronco is a HOT item, be tactical. Good luck and I hope you get the Bronco you want.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't get why you'd post a bad review about what ever before even getting your truck, what prompted that hissy fit? Not a smart move.

They order and buy it from Ford, it's their truck, they can set it on fire or sell it to whom ever they want or give it away to the next pretty woman walking in the door. Or sell it to the person that "ordered" it - which they didn't, nobody but dealers can order any vehicle directly from Ford.

Burning bridges before you even cross them by posting bad reviews is not a great idea. They have zero obligation to deal with you or anyone else they don't like walking in. And while we don't know half of the story here it seems, if I were a dealer, I'd certainly not entertain the idea of selling a vehicle to someone that posted a bad review before "their" order even came in. I'd sent "that" customer to take a hike.

Neither the $100 reservation nor placing an order with the dealer make the truck "your" truck in any legal way what so ever. It's all in the fine print. Pretty much the same anywhere actually, until you pay for it, it's not yours to take home, be it Amazon, any local store, or a car dealer.

But I'm not sure what was going on here, if you were just "that" guy or there's more to the story that you have no posted.

Sponsored
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I donā€™t know if anyone can offer any advice. I reserved a 2022 Ford Bronco in 2020 directly from Ford. It was converted to an order and was built. I was given the VIN number and window sheet directly from ford. Ed Kenley Ford who was receiving the delivery of my Bronco started refusing the sale after I left a bad review for poor customer service and requested a new salesperson. I was told they would not do business with me and were canceling my order. I contacted Fords corp Customer service 3/18 and was told my bronco will be delivered on or around 3/21/22 and that my reservation is still confirmed and was advised by the Ford representative to go to the dealership on this date to claim my bronco and involve the police if The dealership does not let me claim order. I was told by the Ford corp that vehicle was mine and would sold to me and I am protected by my preorder and They are denying me my the property I contracted through Ford. Please let me know if this is something I can get any suggestion on routes to take. I was told on 3/28/2022 the the bronco had been sold.

AF919E16-1B21-43CE-856F-1825C358C0EB.png

ABF25922-4DDB-4964-B2F3-5664760DB67D.png

53950F32-D030-44D6-BF7C-7D208F723FBF.jpeg
Order a new one now from a reputable dealer with open allocations (you'll probably get it before most of us :)). Then contact Ford with your story, your info, and your dealer. They will hopefully take corrective action and speed things up for you.

Share a little more detail on your bad dealer experience to clearly show the dealer is at fault here and share the dealer info (name, people, etc) so we can help rack up a few dozen 1-star reviews for the dealer.
I donā€™t know if anyone can offer any advice. I reserved a 2022 Ford Bronco in 2020 directly from Ford. It was converted to an order and was built. I was given the VIN number and window sheet directly from ford. Ed Kenley Ford who was receiving the delivery of my Bronco started refusing the sale after I left a bad review for poor customer service and requested a new salesperson. I was told they would not do business with me and were canceling my order. I contacted Fords corp Customer service 3/18 and was told my bronco will be delivered on or around 3/21/22 and that my reservation is still confirmed and was advised by the Ford representative to go to the dealership on this date to claim my bronco and involve the police if The dealership does not let me claim order. I was told by the Ford corp that vehicle was mine and would sold to me and I am protected by my preorder and They are denying me my the property I contracted through Ford. Please let me know if this is something I can get any suggestion on routes to take. I was told on 3/28/2022 the the bronco had been sold.

I live in Ogden I thought (dead) Kenley were pretty good. Iā€™d try Larry h miller just from my personal experience avoid youngā€™s

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you not see the picuture. He has one of the most constrained and rare Broncos posible, the illusive 2-door Bass model. A new 2-Door order will go straight to the back of the line.
When I look in the build week spreadsheets, I see people who just ordered 2 doors in December and January scheduled for build weeks in April. Agree that 4 door is likely faster, but I'm sensing the 4 door bias isn't as bad as it used to be.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I look in the build week spreadsheets, I see people who just ordered 2 doors in December and January scheduled for build weeks in April.
So, January to April is 15 months. Maybe I'll get a build date for my 2-Door Base in June or July.

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, January to April is 15 months. Maybe I'll get a build date for my 2-Door Base in June or July.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. January 2022.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry, I wasn't clear. January 2022.
Ouch. I ordered my 2-Door base in April of 2021. Maybe I should drop the AUX switches, it's literally the only option I put on it other than paint color.

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another story that makes no sense. If anybody were able to do anything, it would be ford. What can a cop do, you donā€™t own the vehicle? I donā€™t get why ford told you that.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™ve seen some people state that they had 5 days to pick up their order. You were notified

Iā€™ve seen others state they had 5 days to pick up their ordered vehicle. should they have called and said hey your Bronco is here Imo yes. But if they have the 5 day policy they played you.
They notified you a week after that it was sold. Not sure if you did or didnā€™t but I would have been there the 21ā€™st to see if it arrived and would have walked in with the check to buy it if it was indeed there.

OP
OP

JoeFury

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Order a new one now from a reputable dealer with open allocations (you'll probably get it before most of us :)). Then contact Ford with your story, your info, and your dealer. They will hopefully take corrective action and speed things up for you.

Share a little more detail on your bad dealer experience to clearly show the dealer is at fault here and share the dealer info (name, people, etc) so we can help rack up a few dozen 1-star reviews for the dealer.
The dealership name is Ed Kenley Ford in Layton Utah,
I worked with Bryce Taylor, sid smith and Doug Laub.
I had been In contact with Bryce for most the time my order was being built. He was always dismissive and rude but when it got around the time the bronco was shipped he stopped responding. When I reached out about this Bryce being rude and not responding Sid took over and it seemed like he was going help get some answers and then I got blindsided and he said I needed to talk to Doug because upper management chooses not to pursue selling the bronco to me
Sponsored