North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Due to the fact that shipping has become so backlogged with rail and trucks weeks behind schedule, Ford has started a new program. Ford will start hiring Bronco Convoy Delivery Drivers to try and move the thousands of Bronco's stuck on Mud Mountain. This program is being implemented to help new Bronco owners receive their Bronco's as soon as possible after the March 31st deadline to get the Broncos ready for shipment.

Owners will receive 1 FordPass point for each mile put on the Bronco during delivery.

Apply today:

https://corporate.ford.com/careers/job-opportunities.html

Ford Bronco [April Fool's!] Ford Hiring Bronco Convoy Delivery Drivers due to Transport Shortages. Applications Begin Today screenshot_20220401-142007-cropped-

Ford Bronco [April Fool's!] Ford Hiring Bronco Convoy Delivery Drivers due to Transport Shortages. Applications Begin Today jam08543-

Update: Everyone, it was a great April Fool's joke while it lasted, those that missed the joke can relax now.
Sponsored

Last edited:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When mine is finished, can I just come and drive it home. Forget the transport. I’ll take a $1500 discount for shipping.

Sponsored

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey at least it’s something. I know we all bag on FoMoCo from time to time but it’s cool to see them thinking outside the box to try to alleviate some of the backlog.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Due to the fact that shipping has become so backlogged with rail and trucks weeks behind schedule, Ford has started a new program. Ford will start hiring Bronco Convoy Delivery Drivers to try and move the thousands of Bronco's stuck on Mud Mountain. This program is being implemented to help new Bronco owners receive their Bronco's as soon as possible after the March 31st deadline to get the Broncos ready for shipment.

Owners will receive 1 FordPass point for each mile put on the Bronco during delivery.

Apply today:

https://corporate.ford.com/careers/job-opportunities.html

View attachment 297707
Was waiting on someone to drop a good April Fools joke. :)

Thanks North7

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is brilliant. And, I thought I heard they are only using non-interstate roads to test the tires to see if the rock throwing and paint chipping complaints have any merit.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What do you mean some? If you ever get the chance to go to MAP the guys that drive them off the line all joy ride them. It’s a madhouse
ever watch a video of Japanese manufacturers loading a ship for the haul across to the US? The way those guys are squealing tires and ripping e brakes is something to behold.